Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers (34989 Views)

EFCC Uncovered A Total Sum Of N37.1BN Allegedly Laundered In The Ministry Of Hum / Anambra Crimes: Princess Was Obiano's Mistress,Laundered Cash For Ex Gov,Wife / Hushpuppi Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers - US Department Of Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by saajus: 7:18am On Feb 20, 2021
They are just roping him in on higher charges. This guy may rot in jail. Hushpuppi is really stupid. What made him think he can't be caught?

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Cherez: 7:18am On Feb 20, 2021
timesup234:
The United States is the biggest yahoo boy in the history of mankind. The US. has stolen over $40 trillion third world resources and equity. Death to the American dollar

So how exactly did the US steal it in our current generation ifnot for Abacha & co looting and dumping untraceable monies in the US?
Funny you;US sets one's life 40yrs back? You must be high on dopamine, very high at that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by omenka(m): 7:20am On Feb 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Damn nigarr
Hushpuppi is a real bomber.

i hope to break his record very soon angry
He is a thief.

I hope they break his neck soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Kayouzka(m): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2021
Tvoice:

If u say jesus and Mohammed is a myth , then what about the devil ? is he also a myth ?

There is no devil, if you say there is a devil it contradicts your God big time, so you mean that your God created an entity he cannot control? Then your God is weak and weakness is not of God.
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by LagosFinest: 7:27am On Feb 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Damn nigarr

Bro you no go show me way so?
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Kayouzka(m): 7:28am On Feb 20, 2021
timesup234:
The United States is the biggest yahoo boy in the history of mankind. The US. has stolen over $40 trillion third world resources and equity. Death to the American dollar

Correct! One thing many will not understand.
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 20, 2021
timesup234:
Their printed doller is really crippling African economic reserve!!!!

But Who ghat ball to talk!!!
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 20, 2021
charlybates:

So you're thought to become a thief because you know another thief?
What he means is that, America is a legal thief, while hush is an illegal one.
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Damn nigarr

But you're a Dead man. Your ID
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by osamz007: 7:42am On Feb 20, 2021
capitalzero:

Did us force you to elect stupid prople as leaders ? Hold Arican leaders for woes facing the continent.
I'm surprised u keep responding to that dullard
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by merits(m): 7:49am On Feb 20, 2021
timesup234:
Visa is for children like you who doesnt know the United states is overrated. Going to America sets your life backward another 20 yrs. No Nigerian have ever been successful in America. Stop being brainwashed. You will learn when you get to 40yrs. Visa is slavery
They will never understand, that blessings come from above not abroad.if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Mikepenny5(m): 7:52am On Feb 20, 2021
Hush was a big time fool
You stole funds and steel be proud of it
And still in the business
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Hassanmaye(m): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2021
timesup234:
Visa is for children like you who doesnt know the United states is overrated. Going to America sets your life backward another 20 yrs. No Nigerian have ever been successful in America. Stop being brainwashed. You will learn when you get to 40yrs. Visa is slavery
Blood of Zachariah are you serious?
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
E don red
The redness nor get part two at all

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Mickeybook(f): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2021
timesup234:
I disagree with this your statement that no nigerian has become succesful o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2021
Loooool upon all the noise and loudness on social media las las hushpupi don hush....say no to crime..... Dis one wey him follow North Korea run matters na 600 years suffering o.....abeg make person post dat picture wey pastor curse person say him go suffer for 600 Yrs.
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by zoghys: 8:18am On Feb 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Damn nigarr

And probably triple his jail term when he gets one. Ode omo
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by ceaser: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2021
Things getting shitier and messier for him now that he has been linked with something "North Korea".

Cyber terrorism charges loading.
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Tvoice: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2021
Kayouzka:

There is no devil, if you say there is a devil it contradicts your God big time, so you mean that your God created an entity he cannot control? Then your God is weak and weakness is not of God.

If u say there is no devil then who is responsible for a lot havoc we here daily ? And if u are saying God created an entity he cant control then it means u dont know what free will is all about , he has given us the will to decide and make choices that's why u have a choice to dicide which side u belong to , it's now very clear to me dat u are lost , u are not even siting on d fence, u are confuse , I pray u understand understand that dis life is truly deeper dan you thought, plz dont preach this ur quack philosophy outside , make dem no go use u do barbeque.
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by bigjackass: 8:27am On Feb 20, 2021
Cousin9999:
North Korea has computers? Are they 1975 computers? lol
I thought I was the only one surprised to hear North Korean hackers

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Yankee101: 8:30am On Feb 20, 2021
In anything you do, you don't want terrorism charged added to your sheet
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by omojesu202(m): 8:30am On Feb 20, 2021
Scrupulous419:

Correct Guy grin

put me in consideration
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by codemaniacs: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2021
Emmani360:

Exactly my reply to people that accuse all this western countries of ripping off Africa. Blaming other countries for the incompetence of our politicians. We ourselves are to blame for whatever we are passing through. America was colonized but look at them today. With our resources, If our leaders from 1960 has be selfless, this country would not be as it is today.

you don't need selfless leaders for your country not to be as it is today...
you need big companies, hard-working youths ( for youths to have jobs you need companies especially big companies ).
you need big manufacturing companies.
e.t.c..

if states like bayelsa, akwa-ibom, rivers, delta, edo, ondo, lagos were independent countries they will be doing extremely well because they wouldn't share their revenue with 30 other states and this will make capital available for other projects within those states.

as for blaming:
If Nigeria or any other African country could build its own aeroplanes, fighter jets, warships, guns, cars, trucks, trains, medical equipment and supplies e.t.c. Nigeria or those African countries will not trade with the U:S and countries in E:U and Asia and this means there won't be wars in Africa because one of the reasons wars are created is to sell weapons like fighter jets, guns.... without wars weapons manufacturing companies will go broke.. without epidemics, pandemics and sicknesses pharmaceutical companies will also go broke...

if you own a weapons manufacturing company that makes you $2billion for the last 7 years and your major buyers are 3 countries whose war problems started 7 - 8 years ago... would you want those 3 countries to become peaceful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by codemaniacs: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2021
Tvoice:

If u say there is no devil then who is responsible for a lot havoc we here daily ? And if u are saying God created an entity he cant control then it means u dont know what free will is all about , he has given us the will to decide and make choices that's why u have a choice to dicide which side u belong to , it's now very clear to me dat u are lost , u are not even siting on d fence, u are confuse , I pray u understand understand that dis life is truly deeper dan you thought, plz dont preach this ur quack philosophy outside , make dem no go use u do barbeque.

there is no devil, its your fellow humans that are responsible for the havoc you see on earth..
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Tvoice: 9:07am On Feb 20, 2021
codemaniacs:

there is no devil, its your fellow humans that are responsible for the havoc you see on earth..

What a pity
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

We’re talking about US here not Nigeria. Even if the lawyer knows the judge by the balls (which can’t even happen) he’s still going up against the US government, you don’t expect a judge to fvck with the US govt like that.

The only way Hush can walk free is if they consider him an asset and not a criminal.

Baba go dey “sing” for FBI dey put boys behind bars

Hmmm
I see.
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by moneyissweet(m): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2021
You are talking about visa in 2021, abeg stop disgracing yourself.

Ikpeazukerosene:

But if they give you American visa, you will abandon your ancestors and run there like an antelope.
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by godlessmind: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2021
Tillatalk:
Wahala be like wetin_________
Keke napep
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Damn nigarr

Be ready to spend time in jail.
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by persius555(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2021
He'll be lucky to get 60years if he's found guilty
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by frankson1(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

We’re talking about US here not Nigeria. Even if the lawyer knows the judge by the balls (which can’t even happen) he’s still going up against the US government, you don’t expect a judge to fvck with the US govt like that.

The only way Hush can walk free is if they consider him an asset and not a criminal.

Baba go dey “sing” for FBI dey put boys behind bars

Let them comment like it's in Nigeria. The faster he enters a plea bargain and snitch on his accomplices the better for him. He will definitely do the time.
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by bptc10: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2021
Actually the guy is working with hackers that is why he was able to make this kind of money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Recovers N59m Cocaine Hidden In Whisky Bottles (pictured) / Help Me Out , My Junior Boy Who Is Autistic Is Missing, Share Plssss / Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.