Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,689 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers (34970 Views)

EFCC Uncovered A Total Sum Of N37.1BN Allegedly Laundered In The Ministry Of Hum / Anambra Crimes: Princess Was Obiano's Mistress,Laundered Cash For Ex Gov,Wife / Hushpuppi Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers - US Department Of Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by emmyrate1(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2021
timesup234:
So who is going to arrest the bigger thief? US. monopoly capitalism steals from third world country every second. The United States is a crime against humanity and must be destroyed for Africa to have a future
so it was usa that is stopping Africa from having a future? So usa has turn to Africa leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by emmyrate1(m): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2021
timesup234:
Visa is for children like you who doesnt know the United states is overrated. Going to America sets your life backward another 20 yrs. No Nigerian have ever been successful in America. Stop being brainwashed. You will learn when you get to 40yrs. Visa is slavery
this one is just stupid, no Nigeria has ever been successful in America? Bro go wake up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Casper21: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2021
See what Instagram has caused, young man for don dey enjoy money on a low
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by ngadaAwo: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2021
omenka:
He is a thief.

I hope they break his neck soon.
grin
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Slynation(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2021
timesup234:
Visa is for children like you who doesnt know the United states is overrated. Going to America sets your life backward another 20 yrs. No Nigerian have ever been successful in America. Stop being brainwashed. You will learn when you get to 40yrs. Visa is slavery
Oga you are typing hokum, I wonder how you came about this statistics, how do you feel after saying this.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by SenecaTheYonger: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2021
Kayouzka:

This is one thing many will not understand.

How did they steal it without your leaders permission?
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by seyz91(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2021
grin
XXXXTENTACION:
Damn nigarr
Hushpuppi is a real bomber.

i hope to break his record very soon angry
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by juniorstar(m): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2021
dem no dey always catch hackers na the noobs wey dey buy logins dem dey catch. huspuppi the number one arsenal fan once a gunner always a gunner.
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Golan007: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2021
timesup234:

Be deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by XXXXTENTACION: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Be ready to spend time in jail.
Life is not meant for cowards only people who are ready to take risks will go far.
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by XXXXTENTACION: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2021
omenka:
He is a thief.

I hope they break his neck soon.
the Politicians you support and defend everyday on this forum are they not thieves too
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Badadvisor: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2021
AlphaLover:

Did you see the video where some prisoners beat up invictus obi?

Kai I felt for the guy !!!

American prison no be am o

I am sure that guy will be hospitalized for 6 months after that beating

No wonder.mompha ran to Nigeria after he snitched on hush grin

Where is the video?

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Life is not meant for cowards only people who are ready to take risks will go far.
U need to b smart too. Dont forget dat sh!t
Greed na bad tin. On top anoda persons hard earn moni. Nonsense
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by GreyLaw(m): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2021
babatee90:
you were not successful there doesn’t mean some of us are not...stop saying what you don’t know and speak for yourself only pls

That guy you quoted is bereft of knowledge and full of hate. Something is certainly pissing him off. He forgot the UK and is mentioning the US.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Oladeleenoch: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2021
timesup234:
The United States is the biggest yahoo boy in the history of mankind. The US. has stolen over $40 trillion third world resources and equity. Death to the American dollar

Stop smoking weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Kayouzka(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

How did they steal it without your leaders permission?

Because the leaders also are beneficiaries.
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by XXXXTENTACION: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
U need to b smart too. Dont forget dat sh!t
Greed na bad tin. On top anoda persons hard earn moni. Nonsense
Koleyewon
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by SenecaTheYonger: 11:22am On Feb 20, 2021
Kayouzka:

Because the leaders also are beneficiaries.

Now those are the people to blame
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by frog12: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
na LIFE IMPRISONMENT be dis for him!!!
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
timesup234:
The United States is the biggest yahoo boy in the history of mankind. The US. has stolen over $40 trillion third world resources and equity. Death to the American dollar

Iz like awọn village people are following you. No Nigerian has ever made it in the US ke.. You don prove dey you sense don bash
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by Kobicove(m): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
chukslawrence:
600 years in jail loading for Hush. Btw, where is Evans?
Say no to CRIME.

By the time he comes out on parole we'll all be driving flying cars cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by femmoy(m): 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
capitalzero:

Did us force you to elect stupid prople as leaders ?
Hold Arican leaders for woes facing the continent.

You are talking like a baby. You need to know the US and UK set most Africans for failure.
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by itu404(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Cousin9999:
North Korea has computers? Are they 1975 computers? lol
FYI, North Korea, china and Russia are the best hackers in the world. Though they do it for their countries as their countries equally trained them, [like the case here the money has to do with the North Korea government not individual] As the computers, if you know North Korea have close ties with china then why do you think they have obsolete computers?
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by capitalzero: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
femmoy:

You are talking like a baby. You need to know the US and UK set most Africans for failure.
It is only foolish people like you that blame others for their failure. Kid!!!!
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by frog12: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
there are no laws in american prison. they go beat you while police dey watch!

AlphaLover:

Did you see the video where some prisoners beat up invictus obi?

Kai I felt for the guy !!!

American prison no be am o

I am sure that guy will be hospitalized for 6 months after that beating

No wonder.mompha ran to Nigeria after he snitched on hush grin

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by femmoy(m): 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
capitalzero:

It is only foolish people like you that blame others for their failure. Kid!!!!

You are dense. No need to waste time on an slowpoke.
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by capitalzero: 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
femmoy:

You are dense. No need to waste time on an slowpoke.
Cow!!! Empty brain!!! Keep blaming us and uk your miserable life
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by femmoy(m): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
capitalzero:

Cow!!! Empty brain!!! Keep blaming us and uk your miserable life

I'm not miserable but you are and frustrated also,the last time I checked I'm far better than your father. You can't ever have my achievements in your miserable life and if you don't want to be unfortunate in your life,don't quote me again.

Internet/faceless forums have made you kids not know your mates.
Asshole.
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by capitalzero: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
femmoy:

I'm not miserable but you are and frustrated also,the last time I checked I'm far better than your father. You can't ever have my achievements in your miserable life and if you don't want to be unfortunate in your life,don't quote me again.

Asshole.
It is only a deranged felow that will think he is better than someone he never sees or meets. it is grandeur delusion. keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by capitalzero: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
femmoy:

Asshole.

Femi Adelegan 08022566474. Go for Hiv/aids test. Irresponsible kid!!!
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers by femmoy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
capitalzero:

I have Hiv/aids. I'm an Irresponsible kid!!!

It is that HIV that'll eventually kill you bastard kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ATM Card Thief Killed In Asaba (Graphic Photos) / Ayomide Olaribigbe Declared Wanted By Police In United Kingdom. Photo / Robber Snatches Lady’s Phone In Port Harcourt; Mocks Her On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.