Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Unveiling of the Beast - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unveiling of the Beast (243 Views)

The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast / List Of Products, Buildings & People With Disguised 666 Mark Of The Beast / The Beast (666) Is Here Already!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unveiling of the Beast by Stubborn82: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Introduction

The 666 beast, a proven fact, she has appeared!

On this thread, I will be unfolding proven fact that the 666 beast has appeared, this thread will be in part by part to enable me gather my fact, you are free to express your critical opinion and view but I will appreciate you do it maturely so we can both learn something together, thank you. Meanwhile pardon me for my poor grammar

The revelation

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Revelation 13v11-18

What is 666?
In the above citation of the book of revelation, the meaning of 666 was covered but not hidden, the bible unlike any other book was written to be understood in reverse, what do I mean by reverse? I mean gaining the knowledge and understanding by not the way it was written to be read but by gaining the understanding by what it was pointing at.

One good thing about the bible apart from any other ancient book is that it gives the answer before the question, only that the answer was coded or covered but not hidden, this chapter of the revelation declare 666 as a beast from the earth because it was not actually created in heaven, the bible also went further to describe the power and authority of the beast so as to enlighten us of what the 666 beast is capable of but here we are, with our carnal mindsets wanting to see the beast as it was described in revelation, only for us to be fooled.

I was discussing this with some group of friends some years back that if the beast that was described in the bible could appears now, (believe me) just one out of the north korean nuclear warheads would reap off the beast not to talk of if all the countries come together to fight this common enemy, the 666 is not that kind of beast that appears with demonic look, though the 666 beast has the same character as described in the bible but doesn't has the same look and that is exactly what the bible was referring to when it says, anyone with wisdom let him find out what is 666.

While many are expecting the beast and many are arguing where the beast will come from or appears from, in fact some believes that the whole story was just a myth, but the shocking fact is that the beast has appeared from centuries back and it has been living among us, growing gradually and we happily accommodated her because she look so sincere and beautiful unlike the way the bible describes her.

To be continue.....

Re: Unveiling of the Beast by Lighthouse50: 6:10am On Feb 20, 2021
Hmnnn.... I always know the beast will come gentle and harmless but indirectly brutal. Lets wait to see what you unfold...
Re: Unveiling of the Beast by Stubborn82: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2021
Lighthouse50:
Hmnnn.... I always know the beast will come gentle and harmless but indirectly brutal. Lets wait to see what you unfold...

Thanks for reading, I will definitely unfold more proven fact, meanwhile, (before I drop the second chapter)let me say this, the beast would rise greatly and do much great things that has never been done before, there would be no religion anymore, neither Christian nor Muslim will ever existed.

But that is not going to happen in our generation not next generation, until the beast finally grown.
Re: Unveiling of the Beast by Stubborn82: 11:00am On Feb 20, 2021
For those who always say, Jesus is coming soon, believe me Jesus is not going to come anytime soon until the beast has fully grown to exercise all power and authority.

People would live inside the sun, and the sun would not burn them.
Re: Unveiling of the Beast by Lighthouse50: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2021
Im seated here already.

(1) (Reply)

Immersion Vs Sprinkling: How Should Water Baptism Be Performed? / Christ Our Redeemer! / Bishop TD Jakes Sermon – A War Between Two Worlds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.