Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West (47956 Views)

Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years / Toyin Lawani: "My Friend Influenced My Divorce From My Husband" / Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by mrnelsono(m): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
wahala be like Kardashian
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by PAQ(m): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Serial divorcee... If there is any such word. This will not be her last. I forsee 2 more to come!

People like her dont stay pleases for too long.
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by PAQ(m): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Serial divorcee... If there is any such word. This will not be her last. I forsee 2 more to come!

People like her dont stay pleased for too long.
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by omoyankee3(m): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
ethicallyright:
It would actually be news if they celebrated a decade of being together as a couple.

Most human males of African descent live the most stupid lives possible.

You grow up in a poor neighborhood with many of your mates dead before they clock 20 due to gun violence. There are many well behaved African American girls in those neighborhoods willing to share you in peace.

But because of unsolved Identity crises and inferiority complex , you move on to a plastic white daughter of an elite Caucasian who would never say "hi" if you were not a superstar.

I may troll our African women, but I think African men, home and abroad do not really deserve these special beautiful African women. Those women who break that barrier and become successful in life never submit their hearts to white men. They share those resources with us. We should endeavor to marry ourselves so that this little wealth we've started to find can multiply.

There's a paradoxical question: "Did the successful black man become successful because he married a white woman OR married a white woman after they became successful?

While I was in college some of my black friends dated white girls and later married them. A few dated black girls. Fast forward several years later, the guys that married whites are more successful, on average, than those that married black women. Go figure.

8 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Felabrity: 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
IFEDILIEZE:
wahala be like Kim Kardashian rather
k
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by JasperVII(m): 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Once again the redpill has been vindicated.

This goes on to prove that no amount of money can make a woman love you. Still believe in true love? think again.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Bawofss(m): 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
dis na int'l olosho......person wey dem dey fick for TV
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by opeldavid: 12:00am On Feb 20, 2021
Same story every time. We are getting tired of this...sounds like a broken record now.

Also 3 marriage now counting, its not a good one oooo...meanwhile it means many guys most of had a taste of her honey pot cry cry cry
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by ndindiatu: 12:07am On Feb 20, 2021
ethicallyright:
It would actually be news if they celebrated a decade of being together as a couple.

You grow up in a poor neighborhood with many of your mates dead before they clock 20 due to gun violence. There are many well behaved African American girls in those neighborhoods willing to share you in peace.

But because of unsolved Identity crises and inferiority complex , you move on to a plastic white daughter of an elite Caucasian who would never say "hi" if you were not a superstar.

I may troll our African women, but I think African men, home and abroad do not really deserve these special beautiful African women. Those women who break that barrier and become successful in life never submit their hearts to white men. They share those resources with us. We should endeavor to marry ourselves so that this little wealth we've started to find can multiply.

I dont know y black men feel that white women like them. Inferiority complex sha. And this white women when they divorce our black brothers their fellow white will never touch them

I

6 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by mceze(m): 12:08am On Feb 20, 2021
RedPanthar:
Ok

Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

I text, you did not reply.
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Inspiration007: 12:10am On Feb 20, 2021
All of you shouting cash out cash out. Hope you know they signed pre-nup.
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Inspiration007: 12:12am On Feb 20, 2021
opeldavid:
Same story every time. We are getting tired of this...sounds like a broken record now.

Also 3 marriage now counting, its not a good one oooo...meanwhile it means many guys most of had a taste of her honey pot cry cry cry

Are you sure there is still honey inside that pot ?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 20, 2021
CalvinGaye:
Chai I hope Kanye no go commit suicide coz of this one.

Life is just hitting him so hard from all comers. Na waa oh!

And this is more like Kim is now getting off the spotlight. No more KUWTK show, no more Kanye wife attention.

Perhaps she now wants to go and get a real talent.
I read somewhere where she said she wants to study law.and as for kanye commiting suicide I don't think dat will happen cos other women don dey queue up right now grin

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 20, 2021
Inspiration007:
All of you shouting cash out cash out. Hope you know they signed pre-nup.

she can claim she signed the pre nup under duress
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by cafolu: 12:14am On Feb 20, 2021
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
2 of Dem should have custody of their children, don’t use mental health b/S to restrict him from his wards

The reality TV star and makeup guru is asking for joint legal and physical custody of their four young children: North, seven, Saint, five, Chicago, three, Psalm, 21 months.
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by banmee(m): 12:17am On Feb 20, 2021
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
2 of Dem should have custody of their children, don’t use mental health b/S to restrict him from his wards

So you would allow a crazy person have access to your kids. Awesome.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:19am On Feb 20, 2021
Normal tin for her
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by calcal: 12:21am On Feb 20, 2021
She tried, she born nam plenty children
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by omoyankee3(m): 12:22am On Feb 20, 2021
Looks like Kim is back in the market. Celeb guys be like:

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by RedPanthar: 12:25am On Feb 20, 2021
mceze:

I text, you did not reply.

Sorry. I tried replying a couple of text messages but it didn't go through. Can you be kind to message me on WhatsApp?
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:26am On Feb 20, 2021
After serpent, fear women.

undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Ayo2004: 12:26am On Feb 20, 2021
atonement12:
If he is now a Christian as he claims, his marriage to her was not recognized in heaven in the first place. He has been living in adultery with her since she was already legally married.

Any Christian man, that is living/married to a divorced woman, whose husband is still alive, is living in the sin of adultery with her.
Ogbeni,shut up jhoor
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Inspiration007: 12:27am On Feb 20, 2021
lefulefu:

Would such claim stand?

They would probably go into such contracts with their lawyers present na
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by MrColdsweat: 12:30am On Feb 20, 2021
The last 2 times this dude got heartbroken, we got 2 fantastic albums which changed hip-hop: 808's and heartbreak, and my beautiful dark twisted fantasy.

I hope we get another solid emo-rap album from mr west.

Meanwhile: Jay_z warned him about the kardashians and even distanced himself from mr west's wedding and marriage with kim. Jay_z almost ended his friendship with kanye west because if they were still friends, Kim could influence Beyonce.
If he had listened to jay_z, he wouldn't be in this mess.

Sometimes, God speaks to us through our friends.

10 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 20, 2021
Inspiration007:

Would such claim stand?

They would probably go into such contracts with their lawyers present na
it depends sha
But honestly speaking I believe the marriage between kanye and Kim was a business contract of sorts.it is was said that kanye's net worth had increased during his marriage with kim.i believe now is the time for him to settle her as in d divorce.kim k will be well rewarded.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by abbey621(m): 12:33am On Feb 20, 2021
ethicallyright:

Hate to the bearer of bad news but divorce rate among couples of same ethnicity is a lot higher than those that are mixed, especially in the USA. If you are successful and black, there's absolutelty no incentive to marry a black or brown woman in the USA, most can't raise your status in society, most are likely to get way more whenever you do divorce due to income disparity and then there's loyalty or like they say nowadays ENTANGLEMENT! If you are a rich black man in America especially in Hollywood with ambitions to make it to the very top, surely you would want to hook up with someone that can take you to the next level, this is especially true for celebrities, it's all a business contract which expires within a decade or two if you're lucky.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by HacheNoire: 12:36am On Feb 20, 2021
lefulefu:

And the witnesses were under duress too?

This is The USA. Not Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 20, 2021
omoyankee3:

There's a paradoxical question: "Did the successful black man become successful because he married a white woman OR married a white woman after they became successful?

While I was in college some of my black friends dated white girls and later married them. A few dated black girls. Fast forward several years later, the guys that married whites are more successful, on average, than those that married black women. Go figure.

Lol.
Your argument would be convincing if Mrs. Obama wasn't an African American.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Twelfthman: 12:37am On Feb 20, 2021
Lol what do expect? A move already known to all wise men. Foolish men are the ones meant suffer the ruthlessness of Jezebel favorite daughters

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 20, 2021
abbey621:

Hate to the bearer of bad news but divorce rate among couples of same ethnicity is a lot higher than those that are mixed, especially in the USA. If you are successful and black, there's absolutelty no incentive to marry a black or brown woman in the USA, most can't raise your status in society, most are likely to get way more whenever you do divorce due to income disparity and then there's loyalty or like they say nowadays ENTANGLEMENT! If you are a rich black man in America especially in Hollywood with ambitions to make it to the very top, surely you would want to hook up with someone that can take you to the next level, this is especially true for celebrities, it's all a business contract which expires within a decade or two if you're lucky.

The bold is my concern, you know. Can those Hollywood celebs lace Obama's boots? No, they can't and he achieved that status with Mrs. Obama.

If a poll is organized today for Americans to choose between Obama's Wife , Trump's Wife and Biden's wife . Be honest, who will win?

7 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Inspiration007: 12:47am On Feb 20, 2021
lefulefu:
it depends sha
But honestly speaking I believe the marriage between kanye and Kim was a business contract of sorts.it is was said that kanye's net worth had increased during his marriage with kim.i believe now is the time for him to settle her as in d divorce.kim k will be well rewarded.

Of course, she will be rewarded. I just read that the claim (of the contract signed under duress) will stand only if there's evidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer / Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show / Brixton Academy Stampede: Rebecca Ikumelo Dies, 2 Others In Critical Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.