Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Lady Needs Advice, He Dated Her For 7 Yrs Without Having Future Plans With Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Needs Advice, He Dated Her For 7 Yrs Without Having Future Plans With Her (2560 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Needs Advice, He Dated Her For 7 Yrs Without Having Future Plans With Her by specialmati(m): 9:50am On Feb 22, 2021
na waa ooh please sister move on with your life ooh.this is bulshit the guy has nothing for you at all.
Re: Lady Needs Advice, He Dated Her For 7 Yrs Without Having Future Plans With Her by ruffkenny: 10:16am On Feb 22, 2021
U should try and move on cos this guy doesn't love u,he is had enough of u and probably want u out of his life,but u keep trying to make things work between u two cos u love him, please put yourself together and channel all that love to yourself,build yourself up,work on yourself and love yourself with time u will find someone who will love u and deserve your love.. please next time don't waste up to 6months before asking of his plans for u two okay...
Re: Lady Needs Advice, He Dated Her For 7 Yrs Without Having Future Plans With Her by Chummynoni(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2021
The guy doesnt trust you. That thought of anoda guy banging you is killing him
Re: Lady Needs Advice, He Dated Her For 7 Yrs Without Having Future Plans With Her by franktech(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
Don't get me wrong, it is not the way i view you but it is the way i view 97% of Nigerian girls. It is just a piece of general advice. Girls should be able to build their own career with their own money and not waiting for helicopter money or miracle husband. Build your career make your money and not be any burden to any man. I swear down whether you are beautiful or not, genuine men will come knocking.
Neweramify:

I know you gonna say it's my fault

I do have value and I've been supportive to him & his business in my little way.

De way you view me is so wrong cause I'm not a demanding type. Don't even know how to ask a man money.

I love my career & I'm working very hard to get it.

Thanks for your advice
Re: Lady Needs Advice, He Dated Her For 7 Yrs Without Having Future Plans With Her by Neweramify(f): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
specialmati:
na waa ooh please sister move on with your life ooh.this is bulshit the guy has nothing for you at all.

Noted.
Thanks you
Re: Lady Needs Advice, He Dated Her For 7 Yrs Without Having Future Plans With Her by Neweramify(f): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
ruffkenny:
U should try and move on cos this guy doesn't love u,he is had enough of u and probably want u out of his life,but u keep trying to make things work between u two cos u love him, please put yourself together and channel all that love to yourself,build yourself up,work on yourself and love yourself with time u will find someone who will love u and deserve your love.. please next time don't waste up to 6months before asking of his plans for u two okay...

I wish it's that easy.
Thanks for your advice
Re: Lady Needs Advice, He Dated Her For 7 Yrs Without Having Future Plans With Her by Neweramify(f): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
Chummynoni:
The guy doesnt trust you. That thought of anoda guy banging you is killing him

So on point but what would you advice?
Re: Lady Needs Advice, He Dated Her For 7 Yrs Without Having Future Plans With Her by ruffkenny: 2:54am On Feb 23, 2021
Neweramify:

I wish it's that easy.
Thanks for your advice
it's gonna be easy if u decide to let it be,but hard if u would not give ur mental and physical prowess by agreeing that is not easy..read inspirational books,hang out with friends and family devote your time to your job, your hobbies and interests that way u will be distracted from the hurts,pain and regrets u feel now,but u need to do this for urself in order to be happy and still keep functioning fine cos if u don't do this,the result will be depression, sadness and bitterness and if u still decide to do nothing at all the later will still be the result..
Now ask yourself,"is this dude worth your tears,is he worth these pains u feel,is he worth your years and time that u have wasted because of him"?
You alone know the correct answer..stop wasting your time even though u are 25 and young but now is the right time to find new and fresh love..
Re: Lady Needs Advice, He Dated Her For 7 Yrs Without Having Future Plans With Her by ruffkenny: 3:04am On Feb 23, 2021
Neweramify:

So on point but what would you advice?
why are u trying hard to Fixe sth that is already damaged?where there is no trust,there is no love..Not as if u cheated on him, according to u guys u had to give yourself space cos of the distance,so for someone that care for u the other guy should not be an issue here but just because he is looking for an excuse to break up that's why he is bringing up this..if u ever stay with this guy, your self worth will be affected as he will always throw it to your face how u never waited for him even though he also had "an affair" meaning u ain't good enough or disciplined enough.. anyways is your life and your chioce here..
Re: Lady Needs Advice, He Dated Her For 7 Yrs Without Having Future Plans With Her by Neweramify(f): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
ruffkenny:
why are u trying hard to Fixe sth that is already damaged?where there is no trust,there is no love..Not as if u cheated on him, according to u guys u had to give yourself space cos of the distance,so for someone that care for u the other guy should not be an issue here but just because he is looking for an excuse to break up that's why he is bringing up this..if u ever stay with this guy, your self worth will be affected as he will always throw it to your face how u never waited for him even though he also had "an affair" meaning u ain't good enough or disciplined enough.. anyways is your life and your chioce here..

thanks for your time and advice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why / Looks Like Hookup Really Pays Ladies More Than Hardwork. / Google Made This BIG Mistake [PICTURE]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.