Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists (14675 Views)

Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Leah Sharibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2021
Mnhh...
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by BruncleZuma: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by illicit(m): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2021
Since when
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Shutup1st(f): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2021
undecided
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by ffada(m): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Kingfragz: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2021
Dis nigga just want small attention....
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Sunkyapogee(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2021
Always praying without work..stage protest small na so the government would know you are serious.
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by AsomughaChuks02: 8:50am On Feb 21, 2021
Leah sharibu that is being lashed daily with long fulani prick, she go do born for them tire. May God save her.
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by TitanzStudio(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2021
dem eyes go soon clear, ur boi way u endorse dey der.
Pls make we enjoy Bubu regime
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Neddstark: 8:56am On Feb 21, 2021
Leah Sharibu is a boko haram wife and has a child now. Sad story, but her release can only be facilitated by winning 90% of the war against Boko Haram.
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Seniorpope12: 8:58am On Feb 21, 2021
Very good pastor
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Eriokanmi: 8:58am On Feb 21, 2021
Christians are coming out strongly, Nice one. How can the FG pay a whopping 800m naira to rescue students abducted in less than 72 hours and abandon Leah a Christian for years in the hands of the abductors? Na religious bigotry to destroy this country unless we act swiftly
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by 400billionman: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2021
They refused to settle the kidnappers as usual.

No be una do trekking under GEJ as protest ?

Why not protest for Leah Sheribubu ?
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by ipobarethieves: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2021
Ever8090:
Na today this one dey wake up?..where him dey since?..
undecided undecided kid! Go and check well b4 u spew rubbish from that orifice sad angry.No vex me dis Sunday morning angry. Nonsense
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Toosure70: 9:02am On Feb 21, 2021
Ever8090:
na today your brain dey work? Rubbish.
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Toosure70: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2021
Uyi168:
Which Leah Sharibu is papa taking about

Is it that one thats now a Muslim and a baby mama or any other one dey
not too late for our God. God has a plan .
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by ipobarethieves: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2021
iramure:
Adeboye should command all boko haram terrorists to die in the name of jesus. He is a powerful man of God.
Not everybody u see on the road are dumb upstairs.U dnt use the name of God anyhow like Ludo game
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Toosure70: 9:05am On Feb 21, 2021
yeyeboi:
After how many years ?
not too late for God.
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Toosure70: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2021
kareemkamil:
E be like sey weed way Adeboye dey take, dey affect him brain
as it is affecting your generation brain
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by ipobarethieves: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2021
Dozie32:
It was then that I use to respect this man, but I don't again for now..he doesn't say bad about this nonsense government .
How does saying bad thing bout u make y change Ur wayward lifestyle? Nothing work that way.Pray for those in Authority..Make we ensure,nah 2 yrs remain
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Karemarealty288(m): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2021
Ever8090:

Coming from someone that drinks tea with God every Saturday..

Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Icyexpressions: 9:15am On Feb 21, 2021
He should rather pray, prayer solve all problems. But on a serious note, why do these men of God think the girl is still alive?

I doubt that sha, forgive me all the sins I have committed with this
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 21, 2021
This is riding on ppl's intelligence or lack of it...

When this happened in 2018 there was a deafening silence. I was in Glasgow at the time, and thr chapels there were more concerned about it, than Naija.

Ridiculous ! Makes me think about the RCCG lady that got killed in Kubwa in 2016. No real reaction. Just more so, God will help us/you kinda talk.

Christian leadership is so caught up with the esoteric (hard to say whose thorough and whose not) and ritualistic components, that they forget the activist role. Church fathers of Rome are rhe reason we have a religion today, because they took the faith's place in the political sphere ultra serious.

My parents are RCCG. Find it so hard to follow them into it anymore. All the talk about afterlife, but then these guys celebrate lavish weddings, ride the best card and planes etc. Nothing wrong with that... but no need for all the ethereal-leaning sermons, if one also enjoys things of the earth. The mystique is gone!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by meditator(m): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2021
Insidenaija:

One of the Dapchi schoolgirls kidnapped by boko boys and was forcefully converted to Islam
The one kidnapped under Jonathan's watch ?
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by meditator(m): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2021
Dozie32:
It was then that I use to respect this man, but I don't again for now..he doesn't say bad about this nonsense government .
He doesn't because he knows what we have now is better compared to what we had (PDP Govt)

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Masterito(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Uyi168: 9:43am On Feb 21, 2021
Toosure70:
not too late for our God. God has a plan .
Evil plan.
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2021
Insidenaija:

One of the Dapchi schoolgirls kidnapped by boko boys and was forcefully converted to Islam

Infact I would be ashamed to call myself a Muslim if I was one. I have not read anywhere Muslims condemned the action. Even that MURIC guy called Akintola.

Smh
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by abidem4real: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2021
Insidenaija:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/443936-adeboye-again-calls-for-leah-sharibus-release.html
But why the hullabaloo about this innocent girl? Is she the only Bokoharam captive? Innocent citizens are every hour, everyday being held captive by one criminal group or the other and this mumu government has done nothing commendable and reasonable about this high level of criminality in the country and they are still busy pursuing 2023. Not only Leah should be released, but also others before thunderstorms strike them dead in that Aso Business called Aso Rock
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Truefaith: 10:21am On Feb 21, 2021
Shouldn't you examine what Islam teaches?

Is it really from God?

Should your love for FAME, WEALTH, power or social approval prevent you from asking the right questions about God, death & your last day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fro5l-Vekd8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJhCpCH5xHk&t=31s

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2019/03/26/allah/

(I would be surprised if the owners of Nairaland allows this response to be published.

I can see they have constituted themselves into religious thought police)
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Jaqenhghar: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2021
Dasuks:
This is riding on ppl's intelligence or lack of it...

When this happened in 2018 there was a deafening silence. I was in Glasgow at the time, and thr chapels there were more concerned about it, than Naija.

Ridiculous ! Makes me think about the RCCG lady that got killed in Kubwa in 2016. No real reaction. Just more so, God will help us/you kinda talk.

Christian leadership is so caught up with the esoteric (hard to say whose thorough and whose not) and ritualistic components, that they forget the activist role. Church fathers of Rome are rhe reason we have a religion today, because they took the faith's place in the political sphere ultra serious.

My parents are RCCG. Find it so hard to follow them into it anymore. All the talk about afterlife, but then these guys celebrate lavish weddings, ride the best card and planes etc. Nothing wrong with that... but no need for all the ethereal-leaning sermons, if one also enjoys things of the earth. The mystique is gone!!!
Even the bible says a man's heart is where his treasure is. Himan lives mean nothing to the modern day church. Its all about acquiring wealth. Do you remember the uproar when the government suggested that CAMA policy that of implemented could hit their pockets hard. For the first time this Adeboye guy personally visited the president. SMH
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Dozie32(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2021
meditator:
He doesn't because he knows what we have now is better compared to what we had (PDP Govt)

That doesn't make him areal Man if God. Cuz an annointed man of God says everything he sees.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Book Of Bible Gaffes / How Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola Died - Prophet I.o. Ogedegbe / Evolution 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.