Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

How To Fix Black Screen In PPSSPP Android Emulator - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Fix Black Screen In PPSSPP Android Emulator (3616 Views)

Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download / Pes2020 Ppsspp Camera Ps4 Android Download Offline Fix Black Screen Update Ucl / Pes 2020 Ppsspp Camera Ps4 Android Ios Install Ppsspp Pes And Fix Black Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Black Screen In PPSSPP Android Emulator by wacidel1925: 12:14am On Feb 20, 2021
Learn How to Fix black screen screen problem on PPSSPP Android games step by step with the latest screenshot.

You’ve download your best PSP games to play on your android mobile. But unfortunately When loading the game through PPSSPP emulator facing problem, it can’t load just shows the black screen as shown on the image below.

Don’t Worry this is very simple method to fix the problem just follow my guides step by step.

Let’s assume that I have download my efootball Pro Evolution Soccer 2021 ISO file, then after I extracted the zip file and set all the game processes. I try to play the game but it can’t it just shows blackscreen, you can start asking yourself a question like does the file really genuine? or the game was corrupted when downloading? this might happen at that time, but don’t worry we have a different types of solution as mentioned below let’s go.

How to fix black screen ppsspp problem (step by step)
Let us take Pro Evolution Soccer as our case of study because 80% of ppsspp android gamer love it.

Step 1: After showing the black screen now click on the settings as show below:

Step 2: Go to the system settings.
READ MORE
https://shedibaseforum.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Fix FIFA 16 Lag And PPSSPP Game Lags / New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) / Official:pes 2017 Download Demo And Release Date Announced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.