Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:31 PM

How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life (5806 Views)

Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life by Blacklion3: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
chidibang10:
None of my business.
lights my kpoli in peace.
Abi oo
Re: How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life by tidalstorm(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Jay-Z can't say Kanye WILL FALL because of competition unless he/Jay-Z has another mental disorder.

Guy, you no deh understand me.
Kanye West dey see Jay Z as him older brother he even sang "My big brother " for him and Jay Z won't want to see Kanye fall, he literally brought him to the industry when no one believed he could rap but Kanye West like dey compete with am. Check their history and interviews.

But it will be better for Kanye West if he just does himself.
Re: How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life by mariahAngel(f): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
This divorce is by Kim Kardashian is an evil plan that was planned plotted and executed by none other than Kim kardashians mum

THE ALMIGHTY MADAME
KRIS JENNER!!!!

Let me Explain
The Kardashians are very smart
Kim didn't just divorce Kanye out of the blues. No This divorce was planned years ago when Kim meet Kanye got into relationship.
You see, the MADAME Almighty Kris Jenner was behind this evil plan

What is This Evil Plan ?
.Kim knowing Kanye's future worth and her knowing that Kanye will soon be a billonaire.
She decided to have more kids with Kanye
So that in the future when Kanye west become a billionaire BOOM She will divorce him and TAKE HALF OF THAT WEALTH.
In American court system, once you have more than 3 kids from one woman
When she divorce you a large percentage of your income will be awarded to the women as CHILD SUPPORT.
THAT IS WHY KIM GAVE BIRTH TO 2 KIDS AND WHEN SHE COULDN'T GIVE BIRTH SHE EVEN WENT FOR SURROGATE TO GIVE HER ANOTHER CHILD.

In the divorce case, she will win hands down. Since she has more children from Kanye. That billion dollars Kanye has a large chunk of it will be awarded to Kim Kardashian because she has more kids for child support.
She played the game like a love-vendor

$$$$$$$$$$
She was waiting for Kanye to hit the billion so she can divorce him and take half of that.

Im sure this plan was designed by THE MADAME Kris Jenner.
That woman na mad ass business love-vendor
FEAR WOMEN
BUT FEAR KARDASHIAN WOMEN MORE

Let's say a lil prayer for our brother Kanye West.

Kim try o!

To tell you the truth, I can't stay with a man like Kanye...not even if he has a billion dollars!

Dude's very unstable! I mean, you just don't know what he might do next!

Kim tolerated a lot of sh!ts for love o! But I must say, she was very good to and for Kanye, and was patient with him too.
Kanye is barely tolerable, but he loves and listens to Kim.
I can say only Kim has the ability to calm him down.
They love each other in their own way. I came to love them as a couple.
They will always love each other, as long as they have children together.
Re: How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life by kushercain: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Reggie bush ran for his life, Lamar Odom's life was never the same. Op might be up to something here

1 Like

Re: How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life by ibnlawal(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Ask yourself who is benefiting from all this divorce and the drama
It's the Kardashians
She gets the check$$$$$$ from his billions
And she will still use this divorce drama on their family Tv show.
Kanye doesn't own kardashians reality show
It's the Kim and her mother that own that show. So it's a double win from the Kardashians side and a loss to Kanye
Because this drama will make their tv rating go higher and her and her mother will be cashing out plus she will be collecting half of what Kanye owns
And how exactly is that your problem?
Re: How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Chizzybuna

Stop this rassmataz and spreading of lies, do you know that Kanye has mental issues and Kim had to keep up with that? There was one time like that someone was walking behind Kim in a no threatening manner if you see the way he jacked the guy out of the way, it was very appalling most likely he may be possessive.

Equally do you know she still loves Kanye but for the sake her safety, career, the kids and the built up differences between them she has to leave, the multi million dollar house they use to live in was built by Kim before Kanye got his.

In making those billions Kim played a significant role? If it's in America now, this your content for put you for trouble, una no go gather facts before unleashing details you can't confirm.
Which kind yeye contribution did Kim kardashians to for Kanye?
Re: How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life by Boxer007(m): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
This divorce is by Kim Kardashian is an evil plan that was planned plotted and executed by none other than Kim kardashians mum

THE ALMIGHTY MADAME
KRIS JENNER!!!!

Let me Explain
Kim didn't just divorce Kanye out of the blues. No This divorce was planned years ago when Kim meet Kanye got into relationship.

What is This Evil Plan ?
.Kim knowing Kanye's future worth and her knowing that Kanye will soon be a billonaire.
So that in the future when Kanye west become a billionaire BOOM She will divorce him and TAKE HALF OF THAT WEALTH.
When she divorce you a large percentage of your income will be awarded to the women as CHILD SUPPORT.
THAT IS WHY KIM GAVE BIRTH TO 2 KIDS AND WHEN SHE COULDN'T GIVE BIRTH SHE EVEN WENT FOR SURROGATE TO GIVE HER ANOTHER CHILD.

In the divorce case, she will win hands down. Since she has more children from Kanye. That billion dollars Kanye has a large chunk of it will be awarded to Kim Kardashian because she has more kids for child support.

$$$$$$$$$$
She was waiting for Kanye to hit the billion so she can divorce him and take half of that.

FEAR WOMEN

ok so kanye call u on nairaland to tell u this...correct? angry
Re: How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Kim try o!

To tell you the truth, I can't stay with a man like Kanye...not even if he has a billion dollars!

Dude's very unstable! I mean, you just don't know what he might do next!

Kim tolerated a lot of sh!ts for love o! But I must say, she was very good to and for Kanye, and was patient with him too.
Kanye is barely tolerable, but he loves and listens to Kim.
I can say only Kim has the ability to calm him down.
They love each other in their own way. I came to love them as a couple.
They will always love each other, as long as they have children together.
Why didn't she leave when his mental health issues back then was high. She still stayed cuz she dey wait make Kanye reach billionaire status before she strike him down
Re: How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
tidalstorm:

Guy, you no deh understand me.
Kanye West dey see Jay Z as him older brother he even sang "My big brother " for him and Jay Z won't want to see Kanye fall, he literally brought him to the industry when no one believed he could rap but Kanye West like dey compete with am. Check their history and interviews.

But it will be better for Kanye West if he just does himself.
Competition is part of life.
Re: How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life by Yewandequeen(f): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
louso:
Kanye n Kim did a pre-nup so no fuss or issues. Confirm ur stories before posting. Kanye is a guy man o.
i said it too that there is Prenup so no cause for alarm
Re: How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
FeliciaOja:
[s][/s]
The future is Female
whether you like it or not.
Bitch wtf is you saying undecided
Re: How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
400billionman:

Fine women full this life who don't want anyone to know they exist.
Ajeh cool
Re: How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life by THEGALADIMA(m): 3:14am On Feb 21, 2021
They have a pre-nup, so Kanye ain't giving half of his fortune!.

quote author=ChizzyBuna post=99239886]This divorce is by Kim Kardashian is an evil plan that was planned
and executed by none other than Kim kardashians mum

THE ALMIGHTY MADAME
KRIS JENNER!!!!

Let me Explain

What is This Evil Plan ?

$$$$$$$$$$

FEAR WOMEN

Let's say a lil prayer for our brother Kanye West. [/quote]
Re: How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life by Angrygoat: 7:15am On Feb 21, 2021
Adekanye na Yoruba
Re: How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life by Elvinho2244(m): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
This is the most senseless post I've ever read since 1974, one sense nor dey am cool
Re: How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:30am On Feb 23, 2021
ibnlawal:

And how exactly is that your problem?
It us a global issue
Re: How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

THE ALMIGHTY MADAME
KRIS JENNER!!!!

Let me Explain

What is This Evil Plan ?

$$$$$$$$$$

FEAR WOMEN

Re: How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:10am On Feb 25, 2021
How can yu say that whn she born four kids for him
Re: How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life by BaeMercy(f): 5:15am On Feb 25, 2021
This woman has never been a wife material from day one, Dude was just forcing it trying to make her decent which she's not and will never be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox / I Prefer A Small Firm Breast Than A Big Slipper Breast / Am i going nuts?Pls advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.