Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

The Doctor Of Thieves - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Doctor Of Thieves (342 Views)

Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) / Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India / Hushkyari: Holy Sinner In Circle Of Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Doctor Of Thieves by FelixDeDoc: 5:38am On Feb 20, 2021
On the 15th day of February 2021, little did the Doctors working to save live at University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Enugu Know that it will be put in a state of quagmire by one of its own. A House Officer who goes by the name Dr Eniye Aprezi Kelvin whom trained at Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital Bayelsa State defrauded his colleagues up to the tune of 4million (and above) whom had so much trust in him. Dr Aprezi vyed for the position of the House Officers representative and lost and at such became a household name in UNTH among both junior and senior Colleagues.
Upon further investigation’s, it came up that Dr Aprezi did house job for 3 months in NDUTH where he also defrauded some colleagues and carted away with their hard earned money as he did in UNTH.

If you are a doctor in nigeria, kindly be wary of this name “Dr Aprezi Eniye Kelvin” with picture attached

Re: The Doctor Of Thieves by ndcarl(m): 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
I had an encounter with him recently in Portharcourt. He told me he is contemplating suicide. Is he on the run, cos he told me that he's staying with a friend in Portharcourt and working on the plan that i advised him on with his mother.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Hack Another Girl To Death In Ogun / Fulani Group Claims Responsibility For Attempting To Assasinate Ortom / Electricity Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.