Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) (4556 Views)

Cryptocurrency Signal Alert (CSA) / Whatsapp Group For Correct Forex Signal / Get Daily Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by SteveOfu: 7:59am On Feb 20, 2021
Dear members,

1 days left until our big signal on Binance!

A lot of members have been asking questions and we will post everything you need to know and a few tips here :

- We will be using the BTC pairing on Binance to pump.

- When you buy the coin and it's time to sell, never sell on the buy supports! Instead sell slowly in parts as the price goes up.

- Our signals will have many waves as our whales will actively be buying with our members to support the price, there will be a lot of possibilities to make profits many times during the signals!

- After buying, we highly suggest to place buy orders below the market price as the price moves up.

Lastly, enjoy the ride up! It is a big day and a lot of people will make amazing profit, make sure not to miss these SIGNALS!
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by bluepipsFX: 8:24am On Feb 20, 2021
Give details about the coin you will be pumping and how we can benefit

4 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by SteveOfu: 8:25am On Feb 20, 2021
bluepipsFX:
Give details about the coin you will be pumping and how we can benefit
I will meanwhile, have you heard of pi? Check my signature to find out more about it
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by Hamachi(f): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2021
Good one
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by Honeysheabutter: 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Buy and sell your crypto @ best price to naira call/watsapp 09036083142 or join the watsapp group
https:///EJonDf99cPhBZACnhyTuyd

3 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by SteveOfu: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Brother's Keeper:
20 RULES of MONEY

1. Money is a game - Learn to play it otherwise, you'll lose. Example I’ll simply put is to keep little in Naira, more in stable currency for example, dollars. Understand that Naira is not ready to play the game. Dollars is.

2. Don't hate money - else it'll hate you.

3. It's a doubles game - the entire game of money is doubling your money. If you have N5, you're one step away from getting to N10. How? Learn to improve your skill. Risk tolerance - don't risk more than you cannot afford to lose. Renegotiate your bills. Live below your means.

4. Seduce it - Don't be desperate for money. Just as you get rejected when you approach an attractive woman in a desperate manner, seduce money. Don't be emotional with your money, be logical. Do your research. Understand money. Understand where your money is going. And understand how your money is being made.

5. Timing - the best time to get your hustle on is 20 years ago. The next best time to get it on is NOW. You don’t have much time regardless of your age.

6. Boredom - money needs to be moving. Just like a woman will leave a boring man, make your money work for you in your account instead of sitting there bored.

7. Get a secret account that NO ONE knows about - It's a crisis account. It could be cash or just sitting in your account. It's not your emergency fund. Only your wife or husband should know this. It will save you.

8. Don't fly 1st class - until you have N10B in your bank account. We all know this; some people will say I should Hush as I’m a puppy. Actually never mind. �

9. Compensation Plan - Understand your country's tax system. If your country system is not working for you, please leave. Government favours business owners and tax payers. Therefore, if you can't leave, create that business and be in the league of people being favoured by the government. Step up your connection game.

10. End of the world mentality - If truly the world will end and Jesus arrives, your money isn't safe anyway. Please don't rush to hasty decision. Have that cash set aside when people run out and then you can take advantage.

Example, when there's a crisis, things sell for cheap and that's the time you can cash in. Have a strategy for this and be ready for it. It's always an opportunity.

11. Study your politicians - especially your president. Study their philosophy and adjust accordingly to meet yours. If the politician will make you money in good faith, support that person.

12. Study smart investors: They are all around you, but don't be too religious about them. Listen to Warren Buffet, listen to Dangote. Study smart investors.

13. Play your game and don't compare - You might be low right now and a few people are above you, don't focus on them else you'll make reckless decisions thereby lose-out in life. Focus on your game, time horizon, strategy..you may not make a billion but your vision might be to make 50 million. I always let people know that the quality of their life is the quality of their decisions.

14. Index - don't always try to beat the market. Set your own deadline. Design your own goals. Indexes are gold.

15. Befriend money makers that you trust - If you're around money makers, you'll make money and vice versa. Know whom you go into business with. Make them your friends, get to know them, travel with them, study them, understand their philosophies.

16. Over-diversification is for weak people - Be offensive and don't just play it safe but be calculated in your approach. Study the market, give your investment good attention and focus on it or learn from people who know how.

17. The game is about leverage - Leverage your business. How can you leverage to expand, increase your life, get to customers faster, increase your growth and everything. Study that.

18. Positioning - Position yourself in places of opportunities. Position yourself by taking care of your credit, savings, investments and income. A lot of successful companies abroad are made by the owner getting old and the employees buying it and taking over. In Nigeria, not so much.

Position yourself that you build a transcending lasting generational industry.

19. Strategic Partnerships - Work with people that can create mutual benefits and you can all make money together.

20. Learn to take profit from your big wins so that you can maximise it accordingly.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Enjoy your weekend my good people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by NgHotGirls: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
Oya now let's go there
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by Adasun(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
cool cool
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by billyG(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2021
Can U add me to yur group?

2 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by SteveOfu: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
4 hours left until the big pump on Binance! Be ready
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by SteveOfu: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
2 hours left!

- We will be using the BTC pairing on Beenance to pump
- When you buy the coin and it's time to sell, never sell on the buy supports! Instead sell slowly in parts as the price goes up.
- Our pump will have many waves as our whales will actively be buying with our members to support the price, there will be a lot of possibilities to make profits many times during the pump!
- After buying, we highly suggest to place buy orders below the market price as the price moves up.
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by SteveOfu: 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
billyG:
Can U add me to yur group?
Yes, start be using the link on my profile to register, when you done

This is the vehicle to the PUMP WhatsApp group
https://chatdotwhatsappdotom/LwycvUj4YLXI2DBnyZmAfV

Replace the "dot" with "."

WHEN YOU JOIN THE WHATSPP GROUP READ THE GROUP DESCRIPTIONIT DIRECT YOU TO THE TELEGRAM GROUP

If you don't have Telegram download it on Google play store
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by SteveOfu: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
30 minutes left!
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by billyG(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
SteveOfu:
Yes, start be using the link on my profile to register, when you done

This is the vehicle to the PUMP Telegram group
https://chatdotwhatsappdotom/LwycvUj4YLXI2DBnyZmAfV

Replace the "dot" with "."

WHEN YOU JOIN THE WHATSPP GROUP READ THE GROUP DESCRIPTION.

If you don't have Telegram download it on Google play store
U mean I have to paste d link on telegram (search) & remove dot for "."

2 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by SteveOfu: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
billyG:

U mean I have to paste d link on telegram (search) & remove dot for "."
The link is a WhatsApp group when you join the group read the group description
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by SteveOfu: 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
The coin we have picked to pump today is : #NXS

NXS is looking perfect for a pump right now , our target is high
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by SteveOfu: 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mychoice1 2nd wave starting now
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by SteveOfu: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Pump result : 1000 BTC volume in a few minutes which is close to 60 million $ with a peak of 350%. Amazing pump everyone! We are receiving unbelievable amounts of messages of appreciation and we are glad many of you managed to make massive profits in this pump. We are officially the biggest pump community in the world! Our whales did their part once again and pushed the price up to 10000 satoshi for all our members to profit. Our volume keeps getting bigger every pump and we are confident that in the next pump we will be able to hit 500-1000% profit for all our members, stay tuned for the next pump announcement!
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by Zobah: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
grin
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by SteveOfu: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by SteveOfu: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
Another pump coming up.
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by Bornboy4: 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
Put me in your pumping group please.
Do I actually need a pump to do the pumping or ...

Add me: ZERO SEVEN ZERO EIGHT FOUR SEVEN NINE THREE ZERO SEVEN EIGHT
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by SteveOfu: 6:23am On Mar 29, 2021
Bornboy4:
Put me in your pumping group please.
Do I actually need a pump to do the pumping or ...

Add me: ZERO SEVEN ZERO EIGHT FOUR SEVEN NINE THREE ZERO SEVEN EIGHT
Join the WhatsApp group above
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by SteveOfu: 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
Happy New Month and Good Friday
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by SteveOfu: 6:08am On Apr 03, 2021
5 SOLID Life Lessons:

1. You can't give what you don't have.
2. You can't teach what you don't understand.
3. You can't grow if you haven't been planted.
4. You can't learn anew if you haven't unlearnt the old.
5. You can't have impact if you aren't transformed from within.
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by SteveOfu: 6:21am On Apr 03, 2021
1 year ago and now
Bitcoyn: $3,800 => $59,979 = 15.01x
Ethereum: $110 => $2,007 = 16.02x
Binance Coin: $9 => $354 = 29.3x
Ada: $0.02 => $1.215 = 52.5x
Litecoyn: $30 => $206 = 6.96x
Chainlink: $1.97 => $30.4 = 14.21x
It’s not too late to get started �
Wow
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by SteveOfu: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
If data is not an issue, please subscribe to this channel. Their teachings are so practical. I've not missed a single video since 2016.

''Rich means you have cash in your bank account. Wealth means you have cash in your unborn kid's bank account.''...Alux, 2021.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM7rgY_bxWk

3 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by SteveOfu: 12:56am On Apr 04, 2021
Re: Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA) by ribegav: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2021
@OP, when is the next PUMP?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Premium Palm Oil, Direct From Mill In Akwa Ibom State / How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business / Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.