Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break (35800 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / Oyigboupdate Breaks Biafra Sit At Home In Oyigbo And Videos It - VIDEO / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
IDENNAA:

Cc. cheruv

I don't have any issues with the selection of Imo/Abia as central Igbo form of communication but have you thought about what it's doing to other forms of Igbo ? Don't you think it's stifling other lects like the Onicha/Idemmili axis?

Personally, I want adoption of many speech forms like Nsukka, Onicha etc as a standard speech form , thereby making others to not feel excluded.
Nobody selected any part as central form. All dialects including those from the "confused Igbo" are represented there. You know the Igbo Izugbe was done when we thought they were Igbo.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
IDENNAA:

I have seen precolonial names with "ora" in that axis of Aguata/Ekwuluobia homeland. Don't make sweeping comments like this because it's miseducates people.

Now , I will not sacrifice my speech form in the alter of Igbo unity. We need like 10 Igbo dictionary.

You know sometimes what these guys claim online is totally different from reality in ground. Someone said Anambra bears iheanyi and Iheoma all these with no proofs..

More reasons I ignore some of them because no basis as proof just typing because others are typing..

Oliver D'Cooque is from Nnewi south precisely Ezinifite where pazienza claims use Oha but sit and listen to his music and you will disprove him with strong condemnation for spreading lies..

Mistakes in history are a result of all these over bloated claims...

He is busy advocating igbo Izugbe over standard Olundi.

Alu.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

People like you shouldn't be seen around sensitive topics like this one because they will place emotions ahead of standard deal..

They can asslick anything asslickable Just to contain their emotion.

Haven't you noticed you are over broken on issues like this?

If you can rush to quote an unknown moniker like this then we might be forced to ask what you are trying to ally at?

Imagine sending someone like you for negotiation, then the Igbo nation is doomed and done under you..

The only strict Negotiator and nobody like him I. this life is Chief Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu.

please and please don't mention in your emotional laden tendencies....Biko..don't..

I saw all your gibberish here and the more reason I carefully avoided such nuisances..

Sonso Eze ndi ala ga echekwa na ibu onye igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
SaintBishop:
Mr Man mind your business,allow the Okrikans to speak for themselves, focus on Baysela.

And btw,Okrikans are mixed people.

Please Okrika is mixed between which n which tribes?
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ebitimi44:

Are Okrikans not Ijaws

From my observation :

Okrika is mixed.

Opobo is mixed...(mostly igbos).

Bonny is mixed...(mostly igbos).

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by meccuno: 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
[s][ author=christistruth01 post=99259763]

In Audio below are Nnamdi Kanu's orders to IPOB on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in Lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu ordered IPOB to Kill any Army Officer and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
Kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In Lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders IPOB to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells IPOB to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki. Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
Burn down Every Federal Govt Building .attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min Kanu asks where are the IPOB People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
IPOB will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
Kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs[/quote][/s] Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Igboid: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
IDENNAA:

I have seen precolonial names with "ora" in that axis of Aguata/Ekwuluobia homeland. Don't make sweeping comments like this because it's miseducates people.

Now , I will not sacrifice my speech form in the alter of Igbo unity. We need like 10 Igbo dictionary.

All dialects would have to be sacrificed for Igbo unity in republic of Igbo land.

Ora in Ekwuluobia? I doubt.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Logan23:

hdhjtyfakfdjj
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by gidgiddy: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
There was this talk amongst the Akwa-Cross people that Ogoja, Efik, Oron, Annang and Ibibio might declare "Oyono Republic" if Nigeria breaks up. That talk quickly died away almost as soon it came
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by IDENNAA(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Logan23:

So , if you were asked if all Igbo people reason alike , have the same world views and ideologies your answer would be yes, indeed. In light of this your stance how do you explain the hallowed claim that Igbo are Republicans by nature ? You guys are worse than the Yoruba , Hausa and even the Ijaw.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
stebell:

The beef with our Igbo brother sterns from the fact that they want us to join them without knowing anything about the alliance just like Nigeria.

If they can't bring the different tribes together for a discuss, I don't see any future with such alliance.

Igbos are good people, they are doing great in every facet of life but the urge to drag us into what we don't know is what we are resisting.

""they want us to join them without knowing anything about the alliance just like Nigeria."

No igbo man or woman begged or forced ijaw to join biafra, not in 1967, Not now too. Never.

8 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
christistruth01:
If IPOB are already fighting for Territory in Rivers State while yet in Nigeria if Nigeria breaks you can be 100% Certain IPOB will try to seize a Sea Port in the Niger Delta irrespective of it not being part of their Ancestral territory

Why IPOB attacked the king of Onne's Palace during the Endsars Protests is Suspicious

Are u normal?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Igboid:

All dialects would have to be sacrificed for Igbo unity in republic of Igbo land.

Well that's where the greatest disunity will come from..

You don't need anyone to tell you that because nobody will agree to that..

If push it far then it will raise people's consciousness and they will start pushing for their dialect been thought in school..

Never recklessly embark on such stuuupiiddity
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by IDENNAA(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Igboid:

You don't have the final say on that , cut that senseless authoritative behaviour.

In case you don't know there are works in the pipeline to bring back the Igbo Onicha. Get it in your head!

Edit: I have cousin from Ekwuluobia and I have spent time in Isuofia. They have Ora names.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
christistruth01:

Ojukwu attempted to Conquer all Southern Nigeria

He even claimed that the natural Northern border of Biafra was the Benue River

""He even claimed that the natural Northern border of Biafra was the Benue River""

There are still more than 100 igbo villages in benue and Kogi states up till today...Biafra expands into the middle belt. Be guided pls

5 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Igboid: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You know sometimes what these guys claim online is totally different from reality in ground. Someone said Anambra bears iheanyi and Iheoma all these with no proofs..

More reasons I ignore some of them because no basis as proof just typing because others are typing..

Oliver D'Cooque is from Nnewi south precisely Ezinifite where pazienza claims use Oha but sit and listen to his music and you will disprove him with strong condemnation for spreading lies..

Mistakes in history are a result of all these over bloated claims...

He is busy advocating igbo Izugbe over standard Olundi.

Alu.

Does Oliver really sing in his local dialect? I think he sang more with centralized Anambra dialect which is more or less a hybrid of Idemili-Onitsha-Dunukofia-Njikoka dialects.

Its like using Ali Chukwuma songs to claim that he was singing in local Aboh dialect.
When everyone knew he was singing in a diluted Aboh dialect with too many Izugbe words to make his music marketable to entire Igbo clans.

Olundi only serves as tool of disunity. It would have to be deemphasized while Izugbe would be updated and enriched more and thereafter entrenched to replace Olundi in every part of Igbo land. cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Graysons:
Bobo juice. Mind ur business baysela man,allow the Okrikans to speak for themselves, you can't even develop baysela but you want to add others into ur miseries?
What a joke.

U be okrikan?
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
IDENNAA:

So , if you were asked if all Igbo people reason alike , have the same world views and ideologies your answer would be yes, indeed. In light of this your stance how do you explain the hallowed claim that Igbo are Republicans by nature ? You guys are worse than the Yoruba , Hausa and even the Ijaw.

Very worse....

Every state must stick to her independence governance.

Anything less than that should be resisted. These guys wants too turn states in east to some sort of regional government..
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
christistruth01:

Do you know Ojukwu tried to Seize Ibadan and Lagos in 1967 after saying and pretending that he had no such intention or ambition

The West and Midwest were completely caught off Guard

Read the letter he sent Col Banjo

Please are u having mental problem? Where did u get all these blatantly stupid lies from

If u do not know what happened back den, tell others to educate u.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by christistruth01: 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
meccuno:
don't be silly. There are Igbos in Rivers.

Please tell us the part of Igboland that is on the Sea Coast ?
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Ekealterego: 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Igboid:

Does Oliver really sing in his local dialect? I think he sang more with centralized Anambra dialect which is more or less a hybrid of Idemili-Onitsha-Dunukofia-Njikoka dialects.

Its like using Ali Chukwuma songs to claim that he was singing in local Aboh dialect.
When everyone knew he was singing in a diluted Aboh dialect with too many Izugbe words to make his music marketable to entire Igbo clans.

Olundi only sounds as agent of disunity. It would have to be deemphasized while Izugbe would be updated and enriched more and thereafter entrenched to replace Olundi in every part of Igbo land. cool
Do not bother replying that guy Julius whatever, he was exposed some days ago... His only full-time job is to cause disunity amongst Igbos. He has several other monikers. He is paid. That's why he spends the entirely whole day on the forum. He is a 40 something year old man with children.
Logan23, take note.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by IDENNAA(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Igboid:

Olundi only sounds as agent of disunity. It would have to be deemphasized while Izugbe would be updated and enriched more and thereafter entrenched to replace Olundi in every part of Igbo land. cool

I also have a friend from Ezinifite and Unubi and no , Oha is not their standard way of speaking.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Graysons:
Oga where you from?you make so much noise to mention where you are from na wa.

Oshi ni Ile pako
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Igboid:

Olundi only serves as tool of disunity. It would have to be deemphasized while Izugbe would be updated and enriched more and thereafter entrenched to replace Olundi in every part of Igbo land. cool

Pushing igbo Izugbe will only raise consciousness for it to be pushed away but u think u are doing yourself good not knowing you are raising bars of disunity.

Places like kwale in delta used to learn in igbo language before but today they protested and that had stop because people like you goes about raising consciousness where issues should be treated subtly.

Push it and watch communities demanding for their own dialect....

Ndi Igbo unity.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
christistruth01:

In Audio below are Nnamdi Kanu's orders to IPOB on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in Lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu ordered IPOB to Kill any Army Officer and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
Kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In Lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders IPOB to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells IPOB to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki. Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
Burn down Every Federal Govt Building .attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min Kanu asks where are the IPOB People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
IPOB will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
Kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

Yorubas attacked n destroyed Lagos.

Yorubas who spoke yoruba langauge invaded Oba Akiolu's palace and destroyed it.

Leave ipob out of it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by christistruth01: 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Logan23:

Please are u having mental problem? Where did u get all these blatantly stupid lies from

If u do not know what happened back den, tell others to educate u.

meccuno:
is this what the Yoruba elders teach you people?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.dawodu.net/midwest.htm&ved=2ahUKEwilycOg-PjuAhUCYcAKHaH2A8oQFjACegQIExAC&usg=AOvVaw1H1VlNQsygW4qSiwrQ5364

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
iSlayer:

Up to 6 meters?

6 metres is 20 feet, it's far deeper than that.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
christistruth01:

The man on the Audio is not Yoruba, that was Kanu of IPOB

The destruction of lagos by lagosians and destruction of other yoruba states started before Nnamdi Kanu's radio message.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
IDENNAA:

I also have a friend from Ezinifite and Unubi and no , Oha is not their standard way of speaking.
I might not know for Ezinifite but I am sure of Unubi. They say Oha. Masquerade festival in that side including Ihiala, Okija, Ụlọ and the rest is called Oha mmonwu
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by htdot: 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ebitimi44:

My point is that Niger Delta may not be realistic as I think most people like Efik, Ibibio, Benin may prefer to stay on their own and from the look of things if Efik and Ibibio fail to be their own country they are most likely to join the Igbos in Biafra, that reduces Niger Delta to an Ijaw and some smaller tribes like Isokko and Ogoni republic that's if Ogonis would not want to be alone, hating on the Igbos is not going to bring Niger Delta, from the look of things Igbos are not our problem
You are an ibo man trying to cause division among the niger delta on nairaland. The truth remains the niger delta is not part and parcel of Biafra.... Can't you guy agitate for your nation without involving the niger Delta....?
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

hdhjtyfakfdjj

Onye ala, Eze ndi nzuzu onye Afonjja.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
gidgiddy:
There was this talk amongst the Akwa-Cross people that Ogoja, Efik, Oron, Annang and Ibibio might declare "Oyono Republic" if Nigeria breaks up. That talk quickly died away almost as soon it came

People in the SS know clearly that if they dare form a country, it will be disastrous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group / Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) / Nigerian Troops Claim Boko Haram Terrorists Are Surrendering In Droves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.