Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break (35922 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / Oyigboupdate Breaks Biafra Sit At Home In Oyigbo And Videos It - VIDEO / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
IDENNAA:

So , if you were asked if all Igbo people reason alike , have the same world views and ideologies your answer would be yes, indeed. In light of this your stance how do you explain the hallowed claim that Igbo are Republicans by nature ? You guys are worse than the Yoruba , Hausa and even the Ijaw.

For starters pls where do u come from?
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by christistruth01: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Logan23:

The destruction of lagos by lagosians and destruction of other yoruba states started before Nnamdi Kanu's radio message.

Would you like me to Post Kanu's Radio message on the Morning of the Endsars Carnage before the destruction started asking for Police to be killed
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
Logan23:

Onye ala, Eze ndi nzuzu onye Afonjja.
dhfgrjkahdyrook
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
christistruth01:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.dawodu.net/midwest.htm&ved=2ahUKEwilycOg-PjuAhUCYcAKHaH2A8oQFjACegQIExAC&usg=AOvVaw1H1VlNQsygW4qSiwrQ5364
This your picture further justifies the execution of Banjo. Can you believe this guy wasted full three days arguing with his superior on nonsense appointment. 72 hours wasted in wartime.

7 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ekealterego:

Do not bother replying that guy Julius whatever, he was exposed some days ago... His only full-time job is to curse disunity amongst Igbos. He has several other monikers. He is paid. That's why he spends the entirely whole day on the forum. He is a 40 something year old man with children.
Logan23, take note.

Tanks a lot bro.

Pls can u show me d thread where he was exposed pls, I want to deal wit him more

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by christistruth01: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
BKayy:

This your picture further justifies the execution of Banjo. Can you believe this guy wasted full three days arguing with his superior on nonsense appointment. 72 hours wasted in wartime.

Why did Ojukwu install the Igbo Speaking Major Okonkwo as Governor of the Midwest?

Banjo saw Ojukwu was busy doing an Afonja on him.

By the way the Nzegwu (not Nzeogwu) tribunal found Banjo not guilty

So Ojukwu quickly constituted anothe Kangaroo Court trial instead of setting Banjo free

Ps Nzegwu was an Airforce Officer
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Logan23:

People in the SS know clearly that if they dare form a country, it will be disastrous.
Actually they can if they maintain ethnic lines. Separate from each other otherwise hmmmm.
Even the Biafra itself is not even a unitary state. Everybody has a degree of autonomy even on province level. It is more like a confederacy with a high degree of autonomy

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
christistruth01:

Why did Ojukwu install the Igbo Speaking MajofOkonkwo as Governor of the Midwest?

I don't think this thread is for this kind of argument. This kind of argument is just an attempt to derail so we won't gain any meaningful information here

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
htdot:

You are an ibo man trying to cause division among the niger delta on nairaland. The truth remains the niger delta is not part and parcel of Biafra.... Can't you guy agitate for your nation without involving the niger Delta....?

Niger deltans are the ones dragging igbos in SS to join their hopeless country that even efiks n annang people have zero interest in.

Pick ur tribe n form a country, stop dragging in every other of the over 20 tribes in the SS to form a country wit u.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Daytonbale: 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ebitimi44:

Don't be too fast, if the Efik and Ibibio have both oil and sea why would they chose Niger Delta instead of choosing the Igbos that will bring traffic and wealth to their region, would Efik need ijaw oil or need Ijaws access to the sea or you think access to the sea alone is enough, lol, they will chose Igbos, Onitsha and Aba alone is enough market, which market is in the Niger delta, don't you see that your sea traffic will mostly be from Igbos, I know with what I had told you Akwa/Cross will prefer Igbos so their seaports gets them real wealth, if we all abandon Igbos, as a country they will just dredge of of their rivers so let's not be too fast in thinking everyone would want Niger Delta, if I'm Akwa/Cross I will also go with Igbos, do you know the level of traffic Igbos will bring to these seaports lol, any economy that exclude Igbos is making a terrible mistake that's why Akwa/Cross always work with them and we can see it, apart from Rivers and PH, which is also shared with the Igbos, which other Niger Delta state can be compared to Akwaibom in terms of development
Efik don't have oil , the only one they had they have given it Cameroon
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Igboid: 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
IDENNAA:

You don't have the final say on that , cut that senseless authoritative behaviour.

In case you don't know there are works in the pipeline to bring back the Igbo Onicha. Get it in your head!

Edit: I have cousin from Ekwuluobia and I have spent time in Isuofia. They have Ora names.

There is harmonization towards "Anambra dialect" in entire Anambra state.
I have a relation from Owelle-Ezukala in Orumba South . Ordinarily, Owelle Ezukalla use Okereke in the past, but recently, they have switched to bearing Okeke to key into the "Anambra harmonization" .

I wouldn't be surprised if any Ora related name in Ekwulobia is but a new switch from Oha to Ora in the spirit of "Anambra dialect".
I know a village in Ekwulobia called "IhuOkpala", why is not IruOkpala?
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
christistruth01:

Would you like me to Post Kanu's Radio message on the Morning of the Endsars Carnage before the destruction started asking for Police to be killed

Oga yorubas have destroyed Lagos already before Nnamdi kanus broadcast

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
Logan23:

'But our spirit of togetherness is what makes us (the Niger Delta) formidable. "

This ur assumption is totally false, it does not exist.
We all have internal strifes like everyone does in a typical extended family settings. It does not take away our spirit of togetherness on the national scale. In our politics the motto is: "all for one, one for all". The South-South by interpretation as the Niger Delta Region is formidable as such.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
Logan23:

Pls is niger deltan a tribe?
Do you have problem with the identity?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by IDENNAA(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
BKayy:

Nobody selected any part as central form. All dialects including those from the "confused Igbo" are represented there. You know the Igbo Izugbe was done when we thought they were Igbo.

I am reading that sshit, it's not my lect. I want the return of my elegant Onicha Igbo.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
christistruth01:

Why did Ojukwu install the Igbo Speaking Major Okonkwo as Governor of the Midwest?

So Ojukwu quickly constituted anothe Kangaroo Court trial instead of setting Banjo free

Ps Nzegwu was an Airforce Officer

Nzegwu from ur village? grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
BKayy:

Actually they can if they maintain ethnic lines. Separate from each other otherwise hmmmm.
Even the Biafra itself is not even a unitary state. Everybody has a degree of autonomy even on province level. It is more like a confederacy with a high degree of autonomy

The SS cannot and they know it.

That's why u arent hearing anyone shouting niger delta republic.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Logan23:

Calabar people n igbos on rivers cannot join ijaw to form any country.....u should be old enough to know this
lol. Bruv! noboy is cohesing another. The Niger Delta affair is a family affair. Let us decide our fate as a family. Try and fix your broken relationship with your neighbours in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
IDENNAA:

I am reading that sshit, it's not my lect. I want the return of my elegant Onicha Igbo.

Speak it in onitsha, no one is stopping u.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Igboid: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
cheruv:

Nwanne, Why'd you need four capitals when Port Harcourt is enough
Port Harcourt is a city sitting on the border btwn three ethnicities viz Igbo, Ịjọ and Ogoni and fits to be the headquarters of govt. Enugwu can be capital of the Igbo region, calabar for the Mmogho, Yenagoa for the Ịjọ and Benin for the Edo.
Aside PH, no city can be capital of a multiethnic Biafra

Why do you want a multi ethnic Biafra?
Of what advantage would a multi ethnic Biafra offer Ndiigbo?

After Nigeria failed multi ethnic nation building , why would you want to do another with Minorities?

Do you not know that you would be forced to keep making concessions to minorities in bid to keep them happy until you choke Ndiigbo to death?
Zik did same with North. In bid to keep Nigeria united he kept making concessions to the North until Ndiigbo were in a cage.

Snap out of it already.

Only a monoethnic Igbo country will do.
Let the minorities be.

14 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

There is no hate but we are always blunt in our submission which you call because it comes as raw truth.

We don't know how to coat words but all same we are still diplomatic In all social contracts.

Pablo Escobar did well and his thoughts lives if that is your tangential divergent to the fact submitted.

I wonder where there is ethics even in International market because if such exist US/China even russia won't be having issues..

Anybody that follows rules of economic practice is unethical.

Let me clearly state it for you Mr "What is logical is not always practical, What is practical is not always right, What is right is not always ethical, What is ethical is not always desired, What is desired takes us back to what is not always logical."...

Know that today.
I so much fancied the fact that you avoided the subject under discussion. You can excuse me now!
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by IDENNAA(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
Igboid:

There is harmonization towards "Anambra dialect" in entire Anambra state.
I have a relation from Owelle-Ezukala in Orumba South . Ordinarily, Owelle Ezukalla use Okereke in the past, but recently, they have switched to bearing Okeke to key into the "Anambra harmonization" .

I wouldn't be surprised if any Ora related name in Ekwulobia is but a new switch from Oha to Ora in the spirit of "Anambra dialect".
I know a village in Ekwulobia called "IhuOkpala", why is not IruOkpala?

If your observations were correct then we can jointly agree that that Orumba/Ihiala areas have both Anambra and Imo speech forms. In this case , it should be left to them to decide their choice of language. Prove that your Republican views you like to throw around.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
BKayy:

Hope you know that the Juliusmalema guy is not Igbo and he doesn't even support Biafra or any movement of Igbo interest. Check his records before you fall into his manipulation.
He is here posing as Igbo from Anambra state to attack other Igbo states, Biafra, MNK, Niger Delta and ESN.
Check his history
His second is Omoslim who pose as Imo indigene to do exactly what he is doing.
Thank You Brother. I get the message.. If these your submission is true, then he's a disgrace humanity.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Igboid: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ekealterego:

Do not bother replying that guy Julius whatever, he was exposed some days ago... His only full-time job is to curse disunity amongst Igbos. He has several other monikers. He is paid. That's why he spends the entirely whole day on the forum. He is a 40 something year old man with children.
Logan23, take note.

I'm very much aware.
I know all his monikers. grin
Just toying with him.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
Logan23:

Quit daft questions.

Zik was not even in power wen it happened. After a military coup that nearly destroyed Nigeria, U think anyone will listen to u if u carry gun and start fighting the whole nation...

How many times did Adaka Boro call for peace talks or negotiations before the started a stupid needless war that he even lost after 12 days?
Please idiot, I was not talking to you.

Idiots like you will wail about Tinubu as of Tinubu is in power.

Arindi!

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by htdot: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
Logan23:

Niger deltans are the ones dragging igbos in SS to join their hopeless country that even efiks n annang people have zero interest in.

Pick ur tribe n form a country, stop dragging in every other of the over 20 tribes in the SS to form a country wit u.
Are you also of the opinion that the ijaw should go and drag land with ondo state or lagos since we have ijaw in these states? Every tribes that are base in totally different tribes should be relocated to their original tribe if Nigeria divides. Ijaw in the west should relocate back to the south south, ibos in the south south should relocate to the east.... No need for land grabbing

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by IDENNAA(m): 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
Logan23:

Speak it in onitsha, no one is stopping u.

I want the adoption of Onicha Igbo in Anambra areas as the language of learning. It doesn't affect the Igbo unity agenda which I wholeheartedly support. Egbe belu ugo belu is the most widely used Igbo proverb, put it to use.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
Asgard13:

Gibberish trashy post.
Please be more coherent and sensible

NEXT!
I think I may have to adopt this quality of yours.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Ijaws are only good for guarding pipelines smiley
They don shut all of una up
That's why we shall never be part of you. Feeling more mortal than another race! spits!

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Logan23:

The SS cannot and they know it.

That's why u arent hearing anyone shouting niger delta republic.
You are getting me wrong. I don't mean as a single country like Niger Delta Republic but as individual countries they can. Most times it is better to be small and get it right than be big for nothing.
Ijaw can have their Niger Delta Republic.
Confused Igbos can have two Republics or Ikwerre will join Ijaw because they don't own PH alone. While the other ones across the Niger River can either join the Kingdom of Bini of form a country with Urhobo and Isoko.
Ibibio can either decide to drop their rivalry with Efik and form a country with them or do it alone and vice versa.
So you see one happy post SS Republics.
Although the only bad part of it is that many tiny ethnicities there will be greatly absorbed and their history erased with time.
For example Ikwerre stand a high chance of being absorbed by Ijaw.
Anioma being absorbed by Bini.
Annang being absorbed by Ijaw.
Ogoni being absorbed by Ijaw.
Efik absorbing surrounding ethnic groups and so on

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Igboid: 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
IDENNAA:

If your observations were correct then we can jointly agree that that Orumba/Ihiala areas have both Anambra and Imo speech forms. In this case , it should be left to them to decide their choice of language. Prove that your Republican views you like to throw around.

All local speech form will be eased off for Igbo Izugbe in republic of Igbo land.

It wouldn't be forced, but done subtly.

For example, Igbo Izugbe will be the language of government business and deliberations in the senate.
Olundi will not be accepted.

Igbo Izugbe will also be language of all official business transactions, like banking, etc.
It would also be Language of instruction in schools from nursery to University level.

So yeah, no one will force you to drop your local dialect, but you would soon realize you need Igbo Izugbe like a human needs air to survive.

Literacy and intelligence will be measured by ability to speak and write impeccable Izugbe, while illiterates will be those who can only speak Olundi.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (60) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany / Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) / Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.