Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Are The Hindis Worshipping Idols Instead Of The Living God Of The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are The Hindis Worshipping Idols Instead Of The Living God Of The Bible? (196 Views)

Dear Catholics, If Anyone Accuses You Of Worshipping Idols Show Them These / Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are The Hindis Worshipping Idols Instead Of The Living God Of The Bible? by christainslove: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2021
Hindis

Jesus is God.
Isaiah 44-19And no one considers in his heart,
Nor is there knowledge nor understanding to say,
“I have burned half of it in the fire,
Yes, I have also baked bread on its coals;
I have roasted meat and eaten it;
And shall I make the rest of it an abomination?
Shall I fall down before a block of wood?”
The bible says-John 3:16-For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
The Hindu has a lot of idols that they worship. They make images and they worship them even if these images are not alive. They do not believe in the true living God.They do not believe in Jesus. The bible says in Exodus 20-4“You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
This is wrong as Jesus is the only way to the father. The bible said-John 14:6-Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
Of course,the Hindi can persecute those Christains who speak against their religion. But the bible says- Matthew 5-10-Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Re: Are The Hindis Worshipping Idols Instead Of The Living God Of The Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2021
Please is there any place in the scriptures where the highlighted is found written?
christainslove:

Hindis

Jesus is God
Isaiah 44-19And no one considers in his heart,
Nor is there knowledge nor understanding to say,
“I have burned half of it in the fire,
Yes, I have also baked bread on its coals;
I have roasted meat and eaten it;
And shall I make the rest of it an abomination?
Shall I fall down before a block of wood?”
The bible says-John 3:16-For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
The Hindu has a lot of idols that they worship. They make images and they worship them even if these images are not alive. They do not believe in the true living God.They do not believe in Jesus. The bible says in Exodus 20-4“You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
This is wrong as Jesus is the only way to the father. The bible said-John 14:6-Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
Of course,the Hindi can persecute those Christains who speak against their religion. But the bible says- Matthew 5-10-Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Www.toluilori.com / Why Good People Die, In The Midst Of Evil / Bishop Oyedepo Warns On Covid19 Vaccine (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.