Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,228 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:55 AM

(17+) Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your 6 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (17+) Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your 6 (104 Views)

(17). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? / Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(17+) Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your 6 by Revadebola: 10:33am On Feb 20, 2021
(17+). YOUR DREAMS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

I bow my knees on my altar of prayer, I use Matthew 15:13 to pray for you,

"But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up".

A pastor friend of mine narrated his dream experience to me some years ago.

One of the nights, while asleep, he dreamt of eating in the dream.

He woke up from the dream with the experience of stomach ulcer.

Despite the medication he took, he battled with the attacks of stomach ulcer for many years.

Then he came to me for deliverance ministration.

And to the glory of God, he was delivered and totally healed.

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM HIS DREAM :

1. The devil and enemies can plant sicknesses into people's bodies via their dreams.

2. Whenever sicknesses are planted in people's bodies via their dreams, such sicknesses will defy medical cure.

There is someone reading this post, you experience strange objects moving in your body as a result of your eating in your dream sometime ago.

Someone else is reading this post, the Lord told me, your stomach ulcer attack is exactly like the story of my pastor friend.

It was after you ate in your dream that the stomach ulcer began.

Chat me immediately for deliverance ministrations.

Don't ever ignore your dreams.

Always seek the interpretations of your dreams and deliverance ministrations from the evil dreams.

Like Joseph in the Bible, God in His mercies has graced me with the gift of interpretation of dreams.

To the glory of God, in over four decades, I have interpreted dreams freely and accurately to people.

I will also minister to you, if your dreams are not good.

If they are good dreams, I will tell you scriptural steps to take for their fulfillment.

Add me on WhatsApp with +2349059270030 for the interpretation of your dreams and receive our daily Christian WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings.

+2348063319364 (for CALLS ONLY).

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030

(1) (Reply)

What Is Christianity (part 8): The Christian Life / How To Overcome Fornication / Love We Should Practice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.