Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge (21620 Views)

Governor Adeleke Inspects Osogbo-Ikirun-Kwara Boundary Road (Pictures) / President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) / Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by blamingthedevil: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
espn:
Good I passed this road yesterday to OTA...a journey of about 1hr 30 min was less than 15mins from abule Egba. Kudos to ambode who started the project. I am also happy that agege bridge will be commissioned today. Thanks for finishing what ambode started....
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by Perfecttouchade: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ok..thats great o.aluminium windows at your service.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by allanphash7(m): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
The whole world has left infastructure
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by Acehart: 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
Omezif:
Sanwo-olu is trying to surpass fashola as a infrastructure builder.

Ambode started the road after completing Suberu Oje road.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by Eriokanmi: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
Thank you Ambode. We will never forget your laudable achievements in less than 4 years
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by olungwa(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mr. Governor am impressed with your performances these days, but what is happening to Ibeju lekki road down to Epe, especially Bogije area of Ibeju lekki. Please just send your people to do some patches. Also warn MC oluomo boys to get out the road since it is no longer Agboro work of extorting money forcefully from citizens of Lagos. Now they are using both guns and harmful objects to rob us we commuters in the night sometimes in the afternoon. From Ajah down to Awoyaya is not safe. Please tell Oluomo to sanitize his people or a big war will start amongst them and citizens.
Paragon311:
That's beautiful. ...

Well done Mr. Governor.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by drealcivilceno(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Prussian:

Is that in Lagos?

You wicked gan!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by Eriokanmi: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Sanwolu n Sanwo Eko. He's our man.

You're much better than Governors of those who despises you.

Go oun soun
Go on soun nibo? Those projects were smbode's projects. Sanwoolu had no meaniful projects he can lay claim to, since he became governor. The roads sanwoolu came to commission were done up to 80% before ambode was asked to hands off just because he refused to share money with them. Get your facts right . Am sure by the time he proceeds to agege bridge to commission it, you'd come here and say what you know nothing about.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by ruffbob(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Thanks to Amode for starting the project.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by Okoroawusa: 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
I Love Lagos

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by Eriokanmi: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
espn:
Good I passed this road yesterday to OTA...a journey of about 1hr 30 min was less than 15mins from abule Egba. Kudos to ambode who started the project. I am also happy that agege bridge will be commissioned today. Thanks for finishing what ambode started....
You're one of those saying the truth here. Kudos. Those roads sanwoolu commissioned were the remnants of those commissioned by ambode. Those roads were over 70% completed before he stopped due to the conspiracy by the lagos thieves who felt disgruntled because he refused to share the money with them. They now said he's not a democrat. He spent that money judiciously and everyone can see. Lagos is far more rich than people think.

You can imagine what lekki toll gate only fetches the state. Hardly would anyone know they actually make billions of naira in just a few months in that place. There are other areas like adverts and signage, land use, oyalties, Certificate of Occupancy, building approvals, etc where lagos makes stupid money from. I've not even talked of taxes. Yet, all these aren't commensurate with the level of development in place in lagos The number of civil servants in lagos isn't up to 20,000.

2023 will set the record straight

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by Okoroawusa: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
All these Igbos shouting Ambode up and down should let us hear word. We don't do that in Lagos.

Awon "Jonathan started it" gang...

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by boom99(m): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sanwolu is working. God bless you sir!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by solastic74: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Omezif:
Sanwo-olu is trying to surpass fashola as a infrastructure builder.

The residents are the real winners
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by Bjmath: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii............... you will never see my brother from the East in this sections.simply because they hate everything that comes from Jagaban or it boys.had it been something that says otherwise, you will see them full this thread.... with 500 like,and 400 share.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by Onarabu: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Shellsploit:
Kudos!
When will he commission Old okearo /Matogun road.
Go and ask ur Governor tongue

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by Buffalo2(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Prussian:

Mumu, is that in Lagos?
grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by Lamasta(m): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
The network of roads with a total length of 6,264m and a 120m bridge was started by the AKINWUNMI AMBODE administration and in line with Mr Governors promise not to abandon any project, was completed to further show government determination to adopt infrastructural development.

fixed.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by majamajic(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
Shellsploit:
Kudos!

That's Ogun state , the worst state in Nigeria in terms of road network

If na that area u are living , u have already been through hell , how's the smell from pig farm ? And another raining season is coming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by ThatFairGuy: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Go on soun nibo? Those projects were smbode's projects. Sanwoolu had no meaniful projects he can lay claim to, since he became governor. The roads sanwoolu came to commission were done up to 80% before ambode was asked to hands off just because he refused to share money with them. Get your facts right . Am sure by the time he proceeds to agege bridge to commission it, you'd come here and say what you know nothing about.
I don't understand you, Governance should be continuity. Do you want a situation of that of IMO State?

please give honour to who deserves it who is Sanwolu.
Despite theirs odds, he never abandon any of ambode projects.

Come this stale believe of SHARING MONEY.

Meanwhile, you'll make me say this. You can't compare how Sanwolu is very fast doing his projects to that of ambode, which is very sluggish. We all know how Lagos was when ambode was Governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by dominique(f): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hope they've opened the pencinema flyover too
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by Hebunoluwa: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
AMBODE'S PROJECT
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by daleehat: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Monogamy:
Very good news

Some people would be disappointed with the pictures cos there are no brown roofs...

Just saying
You ehhnn?? you like troublezz shaa
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by Eriokanmi: 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

I don't understand you, Governance should be continuity. Do you want a situation of that of IMO State?

please give honour to who deserves it who is Sanwolu.
Despite theirs odds, he never abandon any of ambode projects.

Come this stale believe of SHARING MONEY.

Meanwhile, you'll make me say this. You can't compare how Sanwolu is very fast doing his projects to that of ambode, which is very sluggish. We all know how Lagos was when ambode was Governor
Hmmm. I doubt if you live here the way you're talking. Please can you mention one of the so called fast projects of sanwoolu? I'm waiting. I agree with you when you said government us a continuum and that's what I expected you to have said in the first place instead of hailing that puppet
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by olaolaking: 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
Shellsploit:
Kudos!
Not part of Lagos County

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by princdebola201(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Hmmm. I doubt if you live here the way you're talking. Please can you mention one of the so called fast projects of sanwoolu? I'm waiting. I agree with you when you said government us a continuum and that's what I expected you to have said in the first place instead of hailing that puppet
oga calm down we re all grounded in lagos. Ambode this period into his tenure didnt comission major infrastructural projects, because he was only interested in starting in own projects as result there were thousands of abadoned projects littered all over lagos.
Infact ambode literally abadoned all fashola projects because of personal beef with him.
Today sanwolu is competing both fashola and ambode project which is a goal for lagos.
Sanwolu have commissioned more projects in 2yrs than what ambode did in his 2yrs.facts re stubborn if you want to debate we can lay their 2yrs comissioned projects side by side

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by Jimasun: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:
You really don't know what governance is.
It is people like you that take over political posts and start new projects while old projects are lying fallow.
If Sanwo-Olu has been like Ambode who abandoned Lagos railway project and other meaningful project of Fashola, this road would have been abandoned.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by Lawalemi(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
espn:
Well said. Thanks to Ambode
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by Eriokanmi: 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
princdebola201:
oga calm down we re all grounded in lagos. Ambode this period into his tenure didnt comission major infrastructural projects, because he was only interested in starting in own projects as result there were thousands of abadoned projects littered all over lagos.
Infact ambode literally abadoned all fashola projects because of personal beef with him.
Today sanwolu is competing both fashola and ambode project which is a goal for lagos.
Sanwolu have commissioned more projects in 2yrs than what ambode did in his 2yrs.facts re stubborn if you want to debate we can lay their 2yrs comissioned projects side by side
I no get stress for arguments today maybe another day. Come to alimosho, epe, ikorodu and see wonders of ambode. Ibeju leki nko, what of agege,ikorodu...ko see fenu so. Iroyin o t'afojuba eniba debe lole so. Yes, ambode abandoned most projects after tinubu said he would not do a second term and blocked all the sources of funds in the state using all the tools he had planted in the various ministeries and this happened barely 3rd year of his administration.

For the first time in many years, lagos declared budget surplus despite ambode's numerous projects, most of which he commissioned before the feud started between him and tinubu, for what I can call "shenking" his cronies who had history of doing wishy-washy contracts. There's a road called caaso in alagbado, which was said to have been tarred 3 times on record in alausa. That Road was almost abandoned before ambode came and did the right thing. It still stands till today. He abandoned sewage disposal because tinubu brought a company called visionscape in and imposed it on ambode. Visionscape sent all the PSPs packing instead of using them side by side. They went and bought new trucks which couldn't even serve the island alone effectively, talk less of mainland. There are so many issues you guys didn't know when ambode was in office during the crisis. It's all past now. All these nonsense would stop come 2023. Lagos can get much better than this. Ambode had opened our eyes

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by Jimasun: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I no get stress for arguments today maybe another day. Come to alimosho, epe, ikorodu and see wonders of ambode. Ibeju leki nko, what of agege,ikorodu...ko see fenu so. Iroyin o t'afojuba eniba debe lole so. Yes, ambode abandoned most projects after tinubu said he would not do a second term and blocked all the sources of funds in the state using all the tools he had planted in the various ministeries and this happened barely 3rd year of his administration.

For the first time in many years, lagos declared budget surplus despite ambode's numerous projects, most of which he commissioned before the feud started between him and tinubu, for what I can call "shenking" his cronies who had history of doing wishy-washy contracts. There's a road called caaso in alagbado, which was said to have been tarred 3 times on record in alausa. That Road was almost abandoned before ambode came and did the right thing. It still stands till today. He abandoned sewage disposal because tinubu brought a company called visionscape in and imposed it on ambode. Visionscape sent all the PSPs packing instead of using them side by side. They went and bought new trucks which couldn't even serve the island alone effectively, talk less of mainland. There are so many issues you guys didn't know when ambode was in office during the crisis. It's all past now. All these nonsense would stop come 2023. Lagos can get much better than this. Ambode had opened our eyes
Vision Scape that Ambode's wife was a director was brought in by Tinubu?
Your hatred for Tinubu is making you manufacture lies just to distort the narrative

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge by Monogamy: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:

Yet you wrote this book. angry cheesy

Hahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bello Matawalle Offers To Resign Over Rising Insecurity / Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki / Akintoye: Northern Govs’ Interest In Tinubu Not Genuine, May Ditch Him For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.