Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

How do You Cope With Nigeria Mobile Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How do You Cope With Nigeria Mobile Network (286 Views)

BTEL Becomes Nigeria’s Newest Entrant To Compete With MTN, Glo As Mobile Network / Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS / Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do You Cope With Nigeria Mobile Network by winnersilver22: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
why is everything in Nigeria always a mess, nothing work perfectly . just yesterday I needed to make an emergency call with my GLO line and I keep hearing insufficient balance in my line for good 1hr when I have good amount of money in my line. VERY annoying , I regret using glo as my only single line. how long how we going to continue with all this frustrating browsing issue and call network problem. what's your own experience@glo,mtn, airtel and etisalat

cc:Lalasticlala
cc:ishilove
Re: How do You Cope With Nigeria Mobile Network by Mansoor001234(m): 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
glo have been having issue for some time now
Re: How do You Cope With Nigeria Mobile Network by smartty68(m): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Glo have always been like that from the launched date until now.
Re: How do You Cope With Nigeria Mobile Network by meobizy(f): 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
I’ve had to make only one emergency call all my life. That was when MTN decided to play their “sign up for your NIN” jingle repeatedly. I nearly cried at how much the situation felt like the company was mocking me. As for data, the thing buckle, it just seems there are too many people using their free YouTube offering that the network becomes unusable at night and many times during the day.

(1) (Reply)

. / Infinix Zero 4 Plus / Hp Elitebook G1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.