Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. (91979 Views)

Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Emeka71(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
emetisuccess:
Wen i one marry, i go jst enter villa go find one woman marry so that i'll have peace of mind in my house
I swear to God ehn; those village babes can give you a raging boner.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Fairbanks(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Piboy:
I've always vowed not to ever get married and people think I'm stupid.

It happened last year that people where connecting a record that Kanye West broke to Kardashian struggle but I just dey observe. Now that they are about to break up and Kanye's life is probably about to be ruined, all these people encouraging others to get married by making use of this couple's life as an example are now mute. tongue

Young
Piboy:

It happened last year that people where connecting a record that Kanye West broke to Kardashian struggle but I just dey observe. Now that they are about to break up and Kanye's life is probably about to be ruined, all these people encouraging others to get married by making use of this couple's life as an example are now mute. tongue

Young
Piboy:

Hello dude . vowing never to get married is your own personal problem and those who can share from your problem are your family. so, don't come here spitting your stupid vow worrying you out of your ignorant immature age to disturb our peace besides, who told you Kayne's life is about to get ruined? Next time get root of d matter before you decide to post rubbish here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by stupidmod2: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Piboy:

they broke up noni
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Splitmind: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Akinh:
you re wrong..if na woman initial the break up ..she gat nothing aside from chidl support..and most husband re so brutal that they will leave the nothing with nothing

That is a lie, most women initiate divorces and they still get the lion's share of assets and property.

Many men have been rendered homeless and even got sent to prison because of divorce.

If men want to get married better think of it as a retirement plan in your 50s. grin

8 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Reference(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Piboy:

Marraige is a God ordained and made institution so hoping that people of the world will be good practitioners is just wishful thinking. It is the FEAR OFGOD that holds marraiges together. Absolutely nothing else.

If a man and a woman respects and reveres God they become emotionally stable and reachable for correction and instruction. The key elements in any lasting relationship.

I'm afraid you are looking for fresh water in a salt mine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by knowhowk: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Splitmind:

Why are you pained?

I notice that nothing angers women more than saying you don't want to get married, as if it's some kind of personal attack. grin
. grin grin grin Ignore Them .U get them Annoyed when U hate Marriage or even Mention it .

6 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by apolonius(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
There is a difference between a wife and a LovePeddler. Choices and consequences.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by mustykay: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Marriage is sweat if you're married for the right reasons.Love and be loved, However it's not all smooth,small small rough will be encountered but with God all things are possible.There are blessings that follows marriage.im a living example.In marriage, no lies, if your marriage is based on lies and deception,it cant stand the test to time.Be original... and you will see that marriage is good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Piboy: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fairbanks:

Young

Young

Hello dude . vowing never to get married is your own personal problem and those who can share from your problem are your family. so, don't come here spitting your stupid vow worrying you out of your ignorant immature age to disturb our peace besides, who told you Kayne's life is about to get ruined? Next time get root of d matter before you decide to post rubbish here.
Aiit. Goan create your own thread about why you must marry, sir. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by 2rez: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
NekkyCee:
When you meet some very nice ladies/gentlemen, you'll have a reason to marry. kiss

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
Are you a billionaire celebrity?

Marriage is a covenant and most of these celebrities don't know the true meaning of it.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Omoslim26: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
womenareapes1:
what the fvck you just wrote undecided

Is this one now English or Ethiopian pidgin English

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by skales67(m): 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
womenareapes1:
what the fvck you just wrote undecided

Oh boy...this your moniker heavy o! cheesy cheesy cheesy

womenareapes1 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
Kanye knew what he was getting into when he proposed to that lady.
The kardashian family have ruined many men.
Lamar Odom is wrecked, that transgender mofo is living a life full of regrets and now Kanye west is about to join the circus of once upon a time great men. Let him live with it and stop using their marriage as a yardstick.
We all knew how it would end but we weren't sure of the time.

2 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
Whether you marry or not, that is your business.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Clinghton: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Don't use other people's success or failure as a yardstick to determine yours, it's another way you belittle yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Splitmind: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
kelvindj98:
I'm sure the person that wrote this post don't even have up to 20k in his account and he is analysing the divorce of two wealthy people.

Missing the message entirely, the fact is that nothing lasts anymore, it doesn't matter how much he has marriage is just another thing people do out of obligations that they can't keep.

5 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by capitalzero: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Yippeedaniel:
Me na virgin i go marry. I no fit marry public things and come dey proud of am..

Hope you are also a virgin ? No virgin girls should marry public things.

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by ToneroInc: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Piboy:

But you’re using other people’s marriages as an example.

Everything under the sun has the successful one and the failed one. Because a pastor failed doesn’t mean all pastors are failures. Because a lecturer slept with a student does not make all lecturers the same.....

Because people failed in their marriages doesn’t mean you will fail in yours. Someone sat for an exam and failed; and then you decided you will never write any exam.

There are other good examples of successful marriages to cite and emulate; but no, negativity has eaten through the bones of some people.

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
Audio marriage
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Shormiey(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Don't get married nah. Who your non-married life epp?

As if any lady will even marry you.

Mtchewww.
You seem pained ...but why.....

7 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
chinchonglee:
How is Kanye's life abt to be ruined
because a woman left him?
I'm wondering too.. Don't mind the irresponsible thinking MFKer
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by skales67(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nuttella:
Dont get married na, who cares? Why are disturbing my space?

You are the one who came into his space by commenting on the thread!

E pain you wella! grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by CryptoRepublic1: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
They actually broke up since last year, so there's nothing wrong with it and kanye is believed to have given his life to Christ too.

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Shormiey(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lizzydonnah:
I thought they signed a prenup?
That's what I'm thinking too and besides it's a contract marriage...
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Innobee99(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Piboy:
Only people that got married in the 90s and before then are lucky. The rest, na olosho and hook-up girls una go marry. tongue

FTC
I dedicate this one to LONGPREEK aka satanpriest aka chubbyasian Mah correct gee tongue. All of us go make am. angry
I Support ur motion bro
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Annajapheth: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Marriage is not just about fine face and banging body...Goan seek God first for who the rib of ur Ribs is...simple!!!

3 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by myami: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hamiltonii:
Same with me. Just try and impregnate one to have children then send her away. I already have a son and I'm very secured now.
what will people say
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Topejohn120(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
Marriage nowadays na scam
abeg anybody fit help my matter.i'm a student,very stranded.didnt av anytin to eat since yday
union bank
any amount is enough thanks
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Nnabugwu8590: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pmedia7787:
Understanding the purpose of marriage is the first thing ..everyman should understand..even before starting a relationship

Understanding the reasons for friendship an relationship with the opposite sex is crucial to understanding what marriage entails

If it werent for relationship or friendship. At a deeper level such as marriage..
Men wouldnt have existed

Sorry to say this, you are just speaking English with no explained meaning. "Purpose of relationship... Understanding friendship and relationship"

The above na just English with not absolute information. E no join na

3 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
skales67:

You are the one who came into his space by commenting on the thread!

E pain you wella! grin grin grin grin
pain me? Why should I be pained, is he my boyfriend or my crush?
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by icedbreez(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
If u nor marry e consan anybody?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.