Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. (91947 Views)

Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by chinchonglee(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
angelfallz:
Mariah Carey's divorce was an exception.

Do you know that Kim can claim that Kanye is a bad father without evidence, and force him to pay alimony and child support?

Lol! U see why i say Nigerians doesn't knw a dime abt US divorce laws... Child support is a most, there are many laws guiding alimony...

When Carey and Nick Divorced.. both properties were combined and split between them, so nick was the winner cos he was the poorer of the pair by a long distance.
However he was still ordered to pay child support to carey.
In American law whether u are a man or woman, the poorer pair tends to gain alot...
But in this case of KK and KW, the KW networth is $1.26Bn while KK is $780m. The margin is not much, although KW will be losing but not much as Nigerians portray it to be.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Benwallt(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
chinchonglee:
How is Kanye's life abt to be ruined
because a woman left him?

Modified:
Before u quote me and rubbish u dnt know abt American divorce laws, first check the case of Mariah Carey vs Nick Canon
no hues because they are both blacks but this is black n white. Go n check Tiger Wood n his former wife too. They will take him to the cleaners
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by greencard: 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
I decided not to wed any woman due to many shiits I've seen.

I'm sorry to say, most women don't worth/deserve a marriage.

Yes, I carry olosho, and also fvck normal ladies on steady... It's a shame how cheap ladies are.

I have married women on my neck that I've been doing hide and seek with.

Just name it.

Make I leave story.....

All I'm gunning for na a beautiful lady wey go born my babies, that's all.

No marriage, no wedding, no shiit. Just born me babies while I take care if u and u live on ur own, and I enjoy my life.

Baby mama shiiit.

No time.

broke people too go just come online deh yarn durst to feel woke
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Suremikky(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
ever since happiness cheated on Victor,, walai I Don zero MA mind 4 woman mata..na to nack and waka sure pass..
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Splitmind:

He didn't imply he was more important or that his decision was a revolutionary one, in fact he was being attacked because of his personal decisions, now you're here getting pained because his observations were correct.

kiss

cheesy cheesy

Damn. My old age must be getting to me.

Please, where is the attack?
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by ikorodureporta: 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
emetisuccess:
Wen i one marry, i go jst enter villa go find one woman marry so that i'll have peace of mind in my house

for which Villa u go see good wife?? I pity you ..

E b like say u Neva understand why thiose Islamic cleric dey catch them young

4 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Obynolee(f): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Yeah,except that society throws a lot of hurdles your way,when it gets to access to said children.. shocked

I don't understand the type of hurdles in accessing the children except one is going about it the "traditional" way which has been pronounced as being ,"repugnant to natural justice,equity and good conscience "
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Splitmind: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
chinchonglee:

Den go and sit down...
The blog post wasnt specific

It was, infidelity has no effect on divorce settlements, anyone can cheat and still get rewarded with money and property after a marriage.

Anyone who isn't a fool would be wary for this reason alone.

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Piboy:
I've always vowed not to ever get married and people think I'm stupid.

It happened last year that people where connecting a record that Kanye West broke to Kardashian struggle but I just dey observe. Now that they are about to break up and Kanye's life is probably about to be ruined, all these people encouraging others to get married by making use of this couple's life as an example are now mute. tongue

There are billions of married men and women in the world . And many of them, their marriages are working. Generalism it's bad . The fact that two or more people divorced doesn't mean marriage ain't working. Look for those whose marriages are working and mentor yourself after them. Don't choose wrong people or those who fail as your role model. Mine must work !!

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Splitmind: 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

cheesy cheesy

Damn. My old age must be getting to me.

Please, where is the attack?

Piboy:
I've always vowed not to ever get married and people think I'm stupid

It happened last year that people where connecting a record that Kanye West broke to Kardashian struggle but I just dey observe. Now that they are about to break up and Kanye's life is probably about to be ruined, all these people encouraging others to get married by making use of this couple's life as an example are now mute. tongue

The old age really is getting to you.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Goalnaldo(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
You are not afraid of marriage more than me. I value my peace of mind. Hoes and gold diggers everywhere! sad

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by chinchonglee(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Benwallt:
no hues because they are both blacks but this is black n white. Go n check Tiger Wood n his former wife too. They will take him to the cleaners
Now u have brought racism into law...how much was tiger woods ex wife worth
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by mechanics(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Just because somebody's marriage is not working does not mean that you won't marry.

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
So you and Kanye have the same destiny? Pathetic!

Well, I don't blame majority here having the chills because of Kanye's ordeal, as their lifes are being ruled and measured by wordly standard. No atom of spirituality in their lifes.

A child of God who understands the promises of God for his life need not fear as God will match him or her with the best spouse inspite of the level of moral decadence in this world.

Keep using Kanye as a yardstick for your destiny.

3 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by ElValiente(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Piboy:

pity who raised this fool call Piboy
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by myami: 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Drizzy5001:
Marriage be like cage, no free movement, the worst is when you marry a nagging wife, oh my God e Don be for you o
u are making me nervous
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by ShootThemAll(m): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
emetisuccess:
Wen i one marry, i go jst enter villa go find one woman marry so that i'll have peace of mind in my house

Nah that one worst pass.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Tomilola360: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
Yea, marriage is for adults. You don't ever need to marry.

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Ugonna62: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
CalliDora1:
So you and Kanye have the same destiny? Pathetic!

Well, I don't blame majority here having the chills because of Kanye's ordeal, as their lifes are being ruled and measured by wordly standard. Bo atom of spirituality in their lifes.

A child of God who understands the promises of God for his life need not fear as God will match him or her with the best spouse inspite of the level of moral decadence in this world.

Keep using Kanye as a yardstick for your destiny.
can you pls send me ur number i have a biz for u
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Lizzydonnah(f): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Shormiey:

That's what I'm thinking too and besides it's a contract marriage...

Exactly, so I don't understand why some are saying he is about to be ruined when its like a win win situation for them. Besides, they are both rich.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by banmee(m): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Piboy:

You no Sabi American law at all sha. sad
Goan check what happened to Jeff Bezoz. sad

And he was ruined right?
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
marlow1962:
Truth be told,if not for the sake of children eh
Marriage is a total waste of time

Celebraties marriages and Nigeria are the same.

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by angelfallz(m): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
Look, in theory it might look like divorce favours the person with less money, but reality is different.

What Kanye should be praying for is that Kim is not a greedy vindictive person. Because if she is forget all these things you are saying, she would ruin him financially at least.

She can prevent him from seeing his children
She can claim he abused her and put a restraining order on him

Thats western divorce laws for you. They believe women over a men. If you dont believe me ask Johnny Depp

chinchonglee:

Lol! U see why i say Nigerians doesn't knw a dime abt US divorce laws... Child support is a most, there are many laws guiding alimony...

When Carey and Nick Divorced.. both properties were combined and split between them, so nick was the winner cos he was the poorer of the pair by a long distance.
However he was still ordered to pay child support to carey.
In American law whether u are a man or woman, the poorer pair tends to gain alot...
But in this case of KK and KW, the KW networth is $1.26Bn while KK is $780m. The margin is not much, although KW will be losing but not much as Nigerians portray it to be.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by LordReed(m): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
Piboy:

Why would Kanye's life be ruined?
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by banmee(m): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lizzydonnah:
I thought they signed a prenup?
You de mind these mumu people? Na another pesin wey im life get meaning dem de criticize

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by banmee(m): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
undecided
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
undecided Guess what? If this thread was by a lady grin lol.......it is this same weaklings. confuse MEN that will rush to this thread to tell us about how we be living LONELY LIFE because a lady chooses not to get married grin.

Men can really be funny.

Anyway marriage has never been for weak men.

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by obembet(f): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
Piboy:

Very true. Total waste of time and effort. tongue

U are very wrong. Many young guy marry base on condition. U his always looking for big yansh and big booby.

Ask Obama about Michelle.. ask Oyedepo about faith Oyedepo, ask adeboye about his wife.. ask omotola.. Stella Damascus aboderin etc. Go for vision guys.. not television
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
Amber Rose will be pleased with this story.

Jeff Bezoz
Tiger Woods
Kanye West.
Nawa oo
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by alexola20(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Lizzydonnah(f): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
banmee:

You de mind these mumu people? Na another pesin wey im life get meaning dem de criticize

Lol, the annoying part is they are all thinking in the same direction.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by alexola20(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.