Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? (1360 Views)

Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by ikorodureporta: 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
After accepting his proposal & fixing wedding date, you discovered that he's got nothing - the house he said he is building belongs to his brother, the car he said he bought was given to him for transportation business, because he is jobless.. Meanwhile he said he just bought the car..

When confronted, he said he didn't want to miss you to someone else..

Would you go ahead with the wedding??

This happened to someone, & she's even pregnant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by Uprightness100(m): 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
A House built on a Faulty foundation cannot stand the test of times.

Marriage is Honorable with the bed undefiled.

I Fear for such Marriage.

They both need to approach GOD for mercy individually.
They should Suspend the so called Marriage and seek Godly Counselling

7 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by Bola146(f): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Capital NO, broken relationship is better than broken marriage. He will never change from telling lies.

9 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by ichidodo: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
The oldest trick in the book..."Bait and switch".....

4 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by Yippeedaniel(m): 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Most relationships or marriage this days are pure deceptionm.

6 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by Yippeedaniel(m): 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Most relationships or marriage this days are pure deception

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by Postboiswag(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
Error...it will end in tears

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by Nazgul: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
Only a dumb religious girl who believes in not visiting your spouse until after marriage can be deceived to such extent.

One of the most difficult things to fake is being rich, if she moves closer to him as it should be in every relationship, she'll see that all na wash. And you know how girls of these days demand money from their guys, how does he intend to scale through this phrase?

So like I said, only a dumb religious girl can be fooled in such manner.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by Monogamy: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
The foundation of the relationship was based on lies..

Why marrying such person..

6 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by realtalk19: 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
ikorodureporta:
After accepting his proposal & fixing wedding date, you discovered that he's got nothing - the house he said he is building belongs to his brother, the car he said he bought was given to him for transportation business, because he is jobless.. Meanwhile he said he just bought the car..

Wedding suspended because even if the wedding goes on they will still separate due to frustration and not able to meet up with expectations.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by mosdii(m): 7:39am On Feb 21, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by Shinfuluan: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2021
Marriage is stressful and not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by Poanan: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2021
Hell NO, I cant marry such a person. why lie? Just tell me the way it is so that I know what I am getting myself into.

Guys are found of lying. That was how someone lied that he is a graduate meanwhile, he did not go to school. The wife later found out years into the marriage. she married him cos she thought being a graduate, they could walk through the storm of life together.

It is a very serious offence to lie about status when comes to marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by Poanan: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

I dont understand, what about the idiot that lied. Is there any where in this life where it is written that the currency called love pays any bill?
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by stanliwise(m): 8:50am On Feb 21, 2021
ikorodureporta:

A liar would always tell lies.

Aside his lies, what else is positive about him?

On the other side the lady in question, what does she love? The man or his property?

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by Liposure: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2021
A union built on lies can never stand the test of time. It is better to walk into marriage with your eyes wide open.
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by baralatie(m): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2021
ikorodureporta:

shit!
she has entered a lie
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2021
Nazgul:
Only a dumb religious girl who believes in not visiting your spouse until after marriage can be deceived to such extent.

One of the most difficult things to fake is being rich, if she moves closer to him as it should be in every relationship, she'll see that all na wash. And you know how girls of these days demand money from their guys, how does he intend to scale through this phrase?

Where dem come nack?
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by KidDarkness(m): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Where dem come nack?
Uncompleted building, inside car, evil forest
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by baralatie(m): 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
ichidodo:
The oldest trick in the book..."Bait and switch".....
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by RRodwave(m): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nazgul:

swrs u can never fake rich

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Fortunately majority of the ladies who'd say "NO" here are still gonna be the same people who'd rather choose to fall for the lying type of guy while they'd keep on chasing away the real niggar who loves her for real simply because he's been honest with her

E dey for every women body
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by zealousayo(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
It's better they don't get married to each other. On the other hand, women love men that know how to lie very well.
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by Drsnives(m): 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nawaoooo
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by coputa(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
ikorodureporta:

Ninety percent of couples did this,
learn to live with it,It's normal.You are even lucky you discovered your's early,some get to know after two to three children.

Go ahead and marry him,he will change, as it is now u fit mess for him present,he nor go smell
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by zexy2030(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Where dem come nack?
Inside car, how many have I seen.. Even you, dem don nack u inside car atleast once, if not more. You people wey b say, if u say see car, na ur orgasm b dat. U can cum 100times because he has a sleek car.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by BareFacedLies(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
ikorodureporta:

This is the same thing IK Ogbonna did to that South American lady until she entered and realised that the guy is not as rich as he made her believe

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by ikorodureporta: 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
don't marry him, don't marry him....na this kyne things dey cause abortion
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by Natana: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
Everyone was deceived into marriage. The only reason you think yours is an exception is because you're yet to find out the real reason behind your marriage.
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by 400billionman: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
You already said that she is pregnant.

He is smart.

He understands that women love lies. If they know you, they may not settle down with you unless you work at Shell, Zenith or UBA.

So telling her your taxi car and brother's house are yours is real deal. He is a real nigga.

Meanwhile, he can feed her, that one is not her priority. They go for status.

Not supporting lies o.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
zexy2030:

Inside car, how many have I seen.. Even you, dem don nack u inside car atleast once, if not more. You people wey b say, if u say see car, na ur orgasm b dat. U can cum 100times because he has a sleek car.
Car? Orgasm? Ive never been swayed by car. Definitely power bike but not car.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) / Help! I'm Too Handsome Girls Don't Want To Let Me Rest / Girls LovePeddler Men What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.