Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Aborode Father: What I Told Sunday Igboho After My Son Was Murdered By Herdsmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aborode Father: What I Told Sunday Igboho After My Son Was Murdered By Herdsmen (34269 Views)

Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aborode Father: What I Told Sunday Igboho After My Son Was Murdered By Herdsmen by pinkbarby: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
There is an available two bedroom flat apartment for rent at N180,000 per year located at Asa dam ilorin, kwara State. Call or WhatsApp 09074970607

Bore hole water available
House is painted and tiled
Cool and quiet environment
Secured environment
Stable Electricity
very close to the main road
Third house to the main road
Close to NUT: National Union of Teachers
About 10 car dealers office in the area
It is located in an industrial area

Re: Aborode Father: What I Told Sunday Igboho After My Son Was Murdered By Herdsmen by Aderr: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
NaMeAboki:

Likewise, it never occurred to you that the old man was simply playing to the gallery and lying; especially as he was unable to point to any evidence towards the identity of the killers. On the other hand Gov. Makinde seemed to have more credible sources of information to adduce his claim: starting from the old man himself (who he claimed had confided in him), then witnesses who must have witnessed the murder and subsequently identified the killers as fluent Yoruba speakers; and finally the okada man who conveyed the deceased to the scene of the crime.

Perhaps it is possible that you may have more concrete evidence contrary to the governor's and reason as to why he was lying on serious matter such as this - if that is truth, pls let us hear it.
The antecedents of the Fulani marauders precede them. They have been killing and stealing around that place for a long time. That incidence happened since last year, why is makinde just knowing now that the killing was political? Where you there when the old man told the governor that his son was killed by politicians? Where is Makinde's evidence? His farm was earlier on destroyed by Fulani's as reported. Why did you think the natives burnt down the Sarkin Fulanis house if their cup wasn't full?
Re: Aborode Father: What I Told Sunday Igboho After My Son Was Murdered By Herdsmen by NaMeAboki: 7:18am On Feb 23, 2021
Aderr:
The antecedents of the Fulani marauders precede them. They have been killing and stealing around that place for a long time. That incidence happened since last year, why is makinde just knowing now that the killing was political? Where you there when the old man told the governor that his son was killed by politicians? Where is Makinde's evidence? His farm was earlier on destroyed by Fulani's as reported. Why did you think the natives burnt down the Sarkin Fulanis house if their cup wasn't full?

You are making the same mistake of ascribing a crime to an entire tribe without exception; just as I would be equally wrong to refer to the entire Yorubas as ritualists and fraudsters even such crimes pervades them.
Secondly, why would Makinde want to lie and what does he stand to gain by lying in this matter?
Furthermore; Makinde stands as a more credible person to believe (than the old man) because he had access to the various state security reports and was able to adduce evidence in support of his position (which the old man did not) including eyes witnesses to the murder, the okada man who conveyed the deceased to the site of the crime as well as his conversation with the said old man.
Likewise; were you there and witnessed Fulani herdsmen as responsible for the murder and similarly were you there and overheard to discussion between the gov and the old man contrary to what Makinde was saying?

The Sarkin Fulani's house was attacked due to incitement by Igboho after publicly and personally giving the Sarki quit notice thereby whipping enough hatred and hostile sentiments against the said Sarki - this is a no brainer.
Re: Aborode Father: What I Told Sunday Igboho After My Son Was Murdered By Herdsmen by Aderr: 6:13am On Feb 24, 2021
NaMeAboki:

You are making the same mistake of ascribing a crime to an entire tribe without exception; just as I would be equally wrong to refer to the entire Yorubas as ritualists and fraudsters even such crimes pervades them.
Secondly, why would Makinde want to lie and what does he stand to gain by lying in this matter?
Furthermore; Makinde stands as a more credible person to believe (than the old man) because he had access to the various state security reports and was able to adduce evidence in support of his position (which the old man did not) including eyes witnesses to the murder, the okada man who conveyed the deceased to the site of the crime as well as his conversation with the said old man.
Likewise; were you there and witnessed Fulani herdsmen as responsible for the murder and similarly were you there and overheard to discussion between the gov and the old man contrary to what Makinde was saying?

The Sarkin Fulani's house was attacked due to incitement by Igboho after publicly and personally giving the Sarki quit notice thereby whipping enough hatred and hostile sentiments against the said Sarki - this is a no brainer.
Why didn't I ascribe occultic killing and yahoo yahoo to the fulanis? Because I know their antecedents did not lend credence to that. Fulani herdsmen once destroyed that Man's farm. Most killings are backed by motives. Until proven otherwise, the spotlight would remain on them for these kind of murders. What you should do is condemn and call them out for their evil ways, from the middle belt to the north east to South west and South east. There are many instances when they had proudly admitted to such inhumanity.
And as to Makinde, most people no longer trusts what comes out of his mouth. He has been exposed even here in Ibadan, as no different from the other lying, thieving politicians. So he is not more credible than the old man. And you were not there when the old and Makinde conversed. I will go with the old man against a conniving politician any time any day. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abducted Chibok Girls Feared Dead Following Military Airstrikes / Fubara Arrives Rivers Assembly To Present Budget (photos) / The Early Mistakes Of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.