Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) (49163 Views)

Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man / Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos / Mide Funmi Martins Looking Like A Queen In New Adorable Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by drinoayo: 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Afro juju star Sir Shina Peters has vowed to take care of Oluwadamilare, the son actress Funmi Martins allegedly had for him, Igbere TV reports.

The 62-year-old said he will be responsible for Oluwadamilare in a viral video on Instagram on Friday.

He said had been communicating with the boy’s guardian, Baba Deji.

Peters did not also address if he is Oluwadamilare’s father.

“I would like to thank all Nigerians in the Diaspora. I will be turning 64, so I should know the right thing to do. On the issue of Oluwadamilare, from the beginning, there were a lot of controversies, but as an elderly person, I don’t want to discuss that. I have put it behind me. My concern now is how we are going to take good care of Damilare.

“In the past, I had sent my driver to Abeokuta Ogun State) several times but they did not allow my driver to see him. When Damilare’s guardian, Baba Deji, called me, I was not in the country. I told him I would call him when I got back. In the process of waiting for me, this story came out,” he said.

Peters also added that those who planned to raise funds for the boy should not bother anymore.

He said, “I heard there are plans to raise money for Damilare. I don’t want people to use the poor boy to siphon money. He is not a beggar and I do not want people to make him one. From now, I want to take charge of him. I would be fully responsible for him.

“Me, Damilare, Baba Deji, and the senior Martins have been speaking on phone. We have fixed a meeting in hopes that everything would be fine. I am a Godly person and I have trained so many children and they are doing very fine, financially.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHikyq5ba5I

Igbere TV reports that a blog recently reported that actress Mide Martins and Peters had abandoned Damilare, who is now 19 years old..

Mide is Funmi’s daughter, which makes Damilare her step brother.

She is yet to address the allegations laid against her.

Funmi died in 2002.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Very good.

4 Likes

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by mayklef(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
and his church members believe their wives and Daughters are safe??

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by inoki247: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
He be like say ones u become an artist in Nigeria you automatically turn Father Abraham....

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by Perfectsouth(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
but this oga really scatter ground during him time sha..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by istina: 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sir shina is not new to such, we know him since the days of Actress Clarion chukwura and her son for him, Clarence Peters.
Well done sir
Sir Shina seems to have penchant for actresses

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by mbahdi(m): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
We dun hear
Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by Chatflick(m): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
Y

1 Like

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by lonelydora: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
You see why Clarence Peters mama leave you? E bi lyk Shina Peters "blockus" no dey stay one place.

But shaa, he has done well by accepting responsibility.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by bigdammyj: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
Noted

2 Likes

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by EmmaOYO: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
So he have to wait until the matter become public?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by Horbar1: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
Good to hear that.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country.

We deliver nationwide.

Check my signature.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by ForeThinker: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
Aftermath

2 Likes

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by NORSYK(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
Our lord bishop has said
Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by Offpoint1: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
All dreams can be achieve if all dicks are tamed

8 Likes

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by Queenlovely(f): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Although he had felt uneasy at first, he was not afraid now. Okonkwo walked behind him. He could hardly imagine that Okonkwo was not his real father.

Except from things fall apart.

If you find it easy to abandon a child that has called you FATHER then you are a beast.

even if paternity fraud or not don't abandon the children

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by LadySarah: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
cool

Community p.. is. Make sure you don't die miserably.whats with you and abandoning your seeds?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by AfterONDO: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
At least better late than never

1 Like

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by abeniagbon(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
inoki247:
He be like say ones u become an artist in Nigeria you automatically turn Father Abraham....

a complete one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by akanbiaa(m): 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
hmmm
Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Please do.

1 Like

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by Felabrity: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Clout chasing though

There are so many homeless kids in the street
Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by nairalee(m): 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
I was thinking about it the other day.

The children are usually victims in DNA scandals.

The husband leaves
The real father remains unknown
The whole world knows your mother is a cheat if it's made publc
The STIGMA!!!!

Married Women, if you won't stop cheating for the sake of your husband, stop it for the sake of your children.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
He should respect the young boy's sanity please. What is there that mide isn't capable of if she isn't wicked

2 Likes

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Afro Juju o.....The difference is clear oo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by Mindlog: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Feel for the young man.

1 Like

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by ALISMILE(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Any man who isn't scared of women is a foooool
Particularly Yoruba women, fear them if you know what is good for you as a man

Till date am still looking to see if there's one Yoruba woman devoid of any duplicitous tendency
I've not seen even a single one

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by Zao19: 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mide Matins should take care of him now.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) / Mercy Johnson: I Stopped Playing Romantic Roles, My Husband Doesn't Like Them / BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.