Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,906 members, 7,799,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) (56247 Views)

Work Resumes At Agege Pen Cinema Bridge - Photos / New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction / Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by istina: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nonexistent:
I thought he didn't do anything in Lagos, part of why he was voted out?
The cabal booted him out for not 'delivering' to them like agbero boys

1 Like

Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
ANODA VERSION OF OJUELEGBA grin grin grin grin GOD HELP THEM
Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by ComeToJesus: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Normal things look like genius acts in our clime
Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
So what happened to that pen cimena? My uncle use to drive home from the Airport to his house at ifako Ijaiye with me when i was a teenager visiting Nigeria. I still remember those days.
Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by istina: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
HigherEd:
Kudos to ambode.
Took too long for sanwolu, to deserve my commendation.
Exactlt
Ambode was moving on jet speed with the project but when Sanwo took over it became a snail race

1 Like

Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by Topmaike007(m): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
You'd wonder if it's the 3rd Niger bridge being constructed with the duration it took to mount this flyover...

I can't be happy bout this cos it's no achievement what so ever for a sovereign government to erect a flyover for her citizens that took like forever.

We deserve better!
them do you complain dem still no do you complain ...I am tired of you guys abeg

1 Like

Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by istina: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
alizma:
AMBODE I don't know what you mean to others but whenever I remember you, I will always say God bless you wherever you are.

God bless Ambode wherever he is,
God bless Lagos,
God bless Nigeria.
I say it again God bless Ambode

2 Likes

Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by Orubebe01: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
hedonister:
The Agege-Pen Cinema bridge that was started by the former Governor of Lagos state, Akinwunmi Ambode and completed by the present Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwoolu is ready and will be commissioned any moment from now.

I visited the bridge to assess things for my self and to show you what the bridge looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pESedsm9Fzo
op were you the one that was taking the pix of the bridge this morning with a drone?
Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by hedonister: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Orubebe01:

op were you the one that was taking the pix of the bridge this morning with a drone?
No be me oo...I never get money buy drone grin
Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by YungMillionaire: 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Abeg Tinubu come to Delta state and be our Jagaban. They say you are evil but if this is the work of evil please bring it to Warri.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by Ishilove: 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
They will still convert under the bridge to a market. I give it one month.

1 Like

Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by Badonasty(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
lol...Omo Ibo show us the bridges and flyovers in your state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by frog12: 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
soon dey go dey URINATE everywhere.
Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by Ugandatales: 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
You'd wonder if it's the 3rd Niger bridge being constructed with the duration it took to mount this flyover...

I can't be happy bout this cos it's no achievement what so ever for a sovereign government to erect a flyover for her citizens that took like forever.

We deserve better!

I'm always vexed with the delay anytime I pass that place and look at how dirty they made the place with their thousand years construction.

1 Like

Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by Ayomi90: 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nuttella:
Lagos is too congested for my liking.
How does that concern us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by smile11s(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
Incognito403:

Hoodlums like you are no longer welcomed in Lagos. Go to Ariara market to practice your thuggery.

Wasted sperm
Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by AmazingELixir: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
lipsrsealed

Open drain at this age and time can't believe my eyes....Lagosians don see refuse dump.
Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by blingxx(m): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
looks exactly like the bridge at ile epo going down to Iyana ipaja
Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by iswallker(m): 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
The video shakes with your foot step - §you took too long showing the same stretch of road without saying anything - common be creative - very unprofessional for someone who wants to blog.

undecided
Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by beey2(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
istina:
God bless Ambode

God bless Sanwo Olu for not abandoning all these, Ambode lost my respect for his refusal to continue almost all projects not completed by Fasola. Government is and should be a continuation. IMHO.

2 Likes

Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by misterjosh(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
At last
Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by pickatyouu: 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
No dey show us Lagos on a public holiday.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by drey076(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
God bless ambode
Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by BabaO2: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
istina:
God bless Ambode
No., it could have been abandoned as ambode did to Lagos - Badagry road. The project was even redesigned by current administration. Give honour to the exact who honour is due

1 Like

Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by Mexyz(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
Shellsploit:
Lagos state is working!
E remain make dem do jetty for ikeja under bridge.
Jetty in Ikeja under bridge?
How na? Where's the river/water to warrant a jetty there?

3 Likes

Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by Shellsploit: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mexyz:
Jetty in Ikeja under bridge?
How na? Where's the river/water to warrant a jetty there?

From the fountain under the bridge.
Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by Germi9: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
same old sh!t
bridges built for homeless alayes
Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by istina: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
BabaO2:
No., it could have been abandoned as ambode did to Lagos - Badagry road. The project was even redesigned by current administration. Give honour to the exact who honour is due
Lagos Badagry is a Federal project not state
International Airport road is a Federal project yet Ambode fixed it. Give honour to whom it's due

2 Likes

Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by Dobodobo04: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
They should make sure the under flyover is clear of traders, sellers and touts. If not, there will be traffic congestion and rowdiness. We have to start designing our cities like developed countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by Truthabulabula(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nice development.

Job well done.
Re: The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) by BabaO2: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
istina:

Lagos Badagry is a Federal project not state
International Airport road is a Federal project yet Ambode fixed it. Give honour to whom it's due
No, pls stop asserting view if you don't understand or know nothing. Is it federal government that is doing it now?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City / Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.