Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) (66295 Views)

Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her / Zlatan Ibile Held Hostage By 'Area Boys' After A Show In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by envoymedia: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lady Almost Stripped Naked By Area Boys For Tatooing Bobrisky (Video)

Ewatomi Gold, a lady who tattooed Bobrisky's face on her back has released a video showing her crying while narrating how she was allegedly harassed by area boys because of the tattoo, IgbereTV reports.

She claims she was on her way to see her mum in Ikorodu and was waiting for a bike when some guys recognised her as the woman who tattooed the crossdresser's face on her back, so they verbally assaulted her, tried to physically abuse her, and nearly stripped her.

After she released a video of herself crying, people accused her of lying. Some people said she was faking it to get Bobrisky's attention so that he will give her money or a car so she won't have to keep taking bikes.

She edited her post to deny that claim.

See her video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3XjqSCj8Ew

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by envoymedia: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
More

1 Share

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Shellsploit: 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
How perverts run into thread to see the torn clothes... But shocked in outmost disarray!

233 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by lasisi69(f): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
I had your back, you put your knife in mine; now, I'm scarred... cool cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Khayceeofficial(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
The future is FEMALE grin grin grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
Attention seeker oshi

She wants Bobrisky to gift her a Range Rover this time around.

Wahala be like Kim Kardashian

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by habymi: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
hahaha Anty want bobrisky to wire her money and possibly fly her outta 9ja

22 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by JackStephans(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
I nor send you that message

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Samfloxin(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Oya forward your account
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Meto1234(m): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Attention seeker

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by slawormiir: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Perfectsouth(m): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
tattoo is a choice but a female tattooing a male cross dresser on her body is what I don't understand..
Majority of those bashing her are females to show they only fake the love they show each other..

Madam just want a share of the Dubai or I million or other goodies Bobby is dishing out .

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Online beggar. Looking for Bobrisky money

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Triangles1(m): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Is only in Nigeria that you will see a phone snatcher and skull miner, baby factory and kidnapper trying to body shame ladies with half naked dresses, forgetting their own is even worst.

Nigeria, a country where every body claim saint but inside they're horror. Tufiakwa.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Shellsploit: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
cheesy
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by simhosting: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
grin
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by heartbraker(m): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Just back from pakistan pls what is 'area boys'?? And who is bobrisky? Thank u
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by maureensylvia(f): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
For once am ashamed of my fellow gender
SMH lipsrsealed

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Uyi168: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nigerian ladies are awesome, all of them. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by FBIBOT(m): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lórí irọ pro max got me grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Godpikin4real(f): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
All i can see is an unprofessional actress trying 2 interpret a script. Oya, Aunty Bob, ova to 2. U have 2 finish d good work u started.

I laff in Dutch.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by DanZenithh(m): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
She's possibly looking for attention from Bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
good for her
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
grin she sabi act I swear

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Basicend: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
But what is the priority of our youths of this day.

If it's not tattooing Bobrisky. .

They are Malian followers

Or proud baby mamas

Or big brother naija and all sorts of perversions.

Where is the future? Where is the way forward?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
DanZenithh:
She's possibly looking for attention from Bobrisky
I dey tell you
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Antoeni(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Very Good
Nice One

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by pretydiva(f): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bloody liar. Na so you con popular for area boys to recognise you. Just say you want to draw bobrisky's attention. Shishi you no go see grin

Thought it was my colleague gift, the 1st Lady that tattooed bobrisky on her back

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
shocked

Wow, this is a mere tactics to get Bobrisky's attention.

Maybe, Bobrisky has denied her the attention she seeks right from the onset plus the 1 million naira, she now come up with this strategy to get Bobrisky's sympathy and her own one million naira.

Anyways,
Nice one there.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
See the perverts hiding under the guise of moral outrage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Veronica Njoku 'Ramota' Is Dead (Ramota Of New Masquerade) / Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress / Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.