Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots (22558 Views)

LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots / APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat / Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by pretydiva(f): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
Biko no more destruction of govt properties. Na we the masses go still suffer am

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by seyz91(m): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
you are right

he's just a puppet playing to the gallery and nothing else
daddytime:
Beautifully done.

But I always have this weird feeling about the governor each time I see or hear him speak. There seems to be something off and fake about him.

I wish he could be more natural, assertive and less playing to the gallery.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by richie240: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
seunmsg:
Shame on those that burnt the building in the first place. They shall know no peace wherever they are.

Never again should the kind of affliction that was brought down on Lagos last year be allowed to occur again. Lagos shall continue to rise and shine to the envy of haters. Kudos the the Lagos state government for rebuilding what was destroyed. “Ile Oba tojo, ewa lobusi”.

Eko oni baje!
"Aò kómo, a ñkólé. Sèbí omo táò kó náà lo máa pàpà ta ilé náà"
If our children are well oriented they won't fall for the manipulative devices of d haters!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by AmazingELixir: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
undecided

What is there to commission....useless people in governance
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by Femeto: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Better security needs to be reintroduced.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by Inspirelove: 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Eni begi loju, Igi aruwe. Lagos will not be surrendered to the will of the enemies in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by kilonshele101(m): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
Felabrity:
I don't understand why people celebrate things like this

Which money did Sanwo Olu use in building this?

His own money or Lagos's? undecided

STFU

Who said he used his money?

Why the painment?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by dapadawee: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
bolaayenimo:
hope that bleaching chairman will not allow thugs burn the place again
you be ajegunle boy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by Felabrity: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
kilonshele101:

STFU

Who said he used his money?

Why the painment?
GTFO my mention
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by UncommonLogic: 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
seunmsg:
Shame on those that burnt the building in the first place. They shall know no peace wherever they are.

Never again should the kind of affliction that was brought down on Lagos last year be allowed to occur again. Lagos shall continue to rise and shine to the envy of haters. Kudos the the Lagos state government for rebuilding what was destroyed. “Ile Oba tojo, ewa lobusi”.

Eko oni baje!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by Killermamba: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
daddytime:
Beautifully done.

But I always have this weird feeling about the governor each time I see or hear him speak. There seems to be something off and fake about him.

You are very right , I feel the exact same way about him. Believe me when I say the endsars protest favored him more than anybody in the country. He said he need more than 1tn naira to fix Lagos again. Lori iro

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by do4luv14(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
shame catches me when ever I heard about this news, is it the Ajeromi which was just given a face lift or what?

burnt down this shame is too much, the walls were just stained with smokes from burning cars in the premise, and am here reading burnt down,

the Layeni police station that was actually burnt down is still there no work had started yet,

as for our bleaching chairman, I leave him to his conscience, to judge him, and he can continue to bleach till his skin turn purple for all I care, he is the worst chairman in AJ yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by wackpoet(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
You can see how the Lagos State government is now referring to what was a legitimate protest as a riot. Same thing that was done to Aba Women, who were also killed as they protested. A couple of decades down the line, those whose kids are unfortunate to grow in Nigeria would learn of the "EndSars riots" in Social Studies. And that is how history is rewritten.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by ThatFairGuy: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Those people from that side with hidden agenda of disrupting Lagos economy to Pace way for theirs will be disappointed. EndSARS hoodlums.

Never again in Lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by naijacentric(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
seunmsg:

Eko oni baje!
shut up
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by Lamasta(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Good job its good to be proactive
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by Blacklion3: 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
When next is he show casing his table tennis skills
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by Earnerbitcoin: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by Nabajiz: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Antoeni:
Never again Will we Allow IPOB Thieves,Thugs , Bandits Hoodlum to Destroy Lagos Again
The Hausa Fulani will be causing problem under disguise in Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by CaptainFM1: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
daddytime:
Beautifully done.

He is not natural because he is not in control. This is very obvious to all Lagosians.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by miketayo(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
mountmoriah:
Nice work from the gov

it was built by the LG chairman, not the Gov
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by texas1990(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
the handy work of the ipob from zoobiafraud republic , hiding under endears protest to destroy our Lagos, thank you sanwo olu, are indeed a true leader, fuvk ipob! fuvk biafra !!, we want Fulani and Ibo's to leave our region south west.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by miketayo(m): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Felabrity:
I don't understand why people celebrate things like this

Which money did Sanwo Olu use in building this?

His own money or Lagos's? undecided

built by the LG Chairman and not the Gov
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by Masterito(m): 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mr shut up if you have nothing to say. Which one is IPOB in SW. People are dying in Ogun and Oyo you are here spewing trash. Cowardice is when you leave a killer enermy to fight a harmless neighbor.
Antoeni:
Never again Will we Allow IPOB Thieves,Thugs , Bandits Hoodlum to Destroy Lagos Again
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by PHAYOL81: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
@richie240, omode n'ise, agba n'ise l'aa fi da otu ife. Eventhough, the govt has a role to play truly in reshaping the society in order to decrease the number of thugs on the streets, the major onus lies on the parents/homes. Most of these nuisances are products of broken homes; especially ones where either one of or both the parents care less about proper upbringing. Many of them werent even born in the state. So, Ile l'aa wo ki a to so omo l'oruko ati wipe ile paapa l'aa ti n ko eso r'ode. Or how many of them can you point at that come from a responsible homes?
If the upbringing/foundation is wrong, it takes a big grace to set things right back on the right part. Even the ones that make it to the few schools around are mostly there to forment troubles and disturbance.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by emperor863(m): 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
"Sanwoolu commissions Ajeromi - Ifelodun LG Secretariat burned by Ipob miscreants"
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by christistruth01: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
daddytime:
Beautifully done.

He is a good Governor though by any Standard

I think he may be apprehensive of those who brought down Ambode

Baba Eto and Co
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by femi4: 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
BadEnglish:
Ile oba to jona , ewa lo busi
panapana ni o tete de
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by mountmoriah(m): 2:00am On Feb 21, 2021
miketayo:

it was built by the LG chairman, not the Gov
I mean the government
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by ofiko123(m): 4:05am On Feb 21, 2021
SmartPolician:
Olu is really working

Indeed, Lagos is a rich state.

But Dem talk say money no dey Lagos...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by pricklewane: 4:50am On Feb 21, 2021
You wish that because your pathetic life is riddled with endemic hate but nobody cares. Only cursed souls will say Sanwo as not been doing too much just to prove he is no stooge with 2-3 visible infrastructure completion every other month.

Sanwoolu already completed more infrastructural projects in less than his first term than Umahi completed in his both terms yet he is still the one you are having a weird feeling about.

Until he turn your mother into a building project before you acknowledge he is indeed trying. Bigotry n foolishness as ruined your life to a point of no return. Shame #.

daddytime:
Beautifully done.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi, Kwankwaso Can’t Win, We’re Backing Atiku – Dogara, Others / PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke / Soldiers Kill Armed Bandits In Zamfara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.