Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? (2057 Views)

MEN!! A Woman's Body Count DOES MATTER!! Never Accept Expired Wh0res!! (photos) / My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Pegi23(f): 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
Do some men even understand the word? All they said is lability, lablity me I can't feed a man that will sit at home all day doing nothing, how do u expect ur wife to feed u,do house chores and still bear u kids? Some men need brain resetting because most of them want women to feed them. I will rather remain a baby mama than feed a man. And he will still order me around the house like slave on top my money.some men should face their responsibility if ur wife have to support then fine, but if she does not have work with her,respect her and acknowledge her struggle and stop making it hard on her. Help her in house chores to reduce the stress on her.stop being a liability..

The only thing a man can bring to the table is money period and if u can't bring it then u are useless to the entire male gender.and u should bring down your pride and respect the new bread winner .

#I'm not meant to be attractive rather I'm meant to be fear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Pmedia7787: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pegi23:
Do some men even understand the word? All they said is lability, lablity me I can't feed a man that will sit at home all day doing nothing, how do u expect ur wife to feed u,do house chores and still bear u kids? Some men need brain resetting because most of them want women to feed them. I will rather remain a baby mama than feed a man. And he will still order me around the house like slave on top my money.some men should face their responsibility if ur wife have to support then fine, but if she does not have work with her,respect her and acknowledge her struggle and stop making it hard on her. Help her in house chores to reduce the stress on her.stop being a liability..

The only thing a man can bring to the table is money period and if u can't bring it then u are useless to the entire male gender.and u should bring down your pride and respect the new bread winner .

You will understand better..if you do meet a man,who you fit and also fits you

Your complaints are based on bad experiences

When you find your perfect clip,as a cloth
You won't bother about most of what you wrote above
You will flow easily.. Your time Is coming

6 Likes

Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Pegi23(f): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pmedia7787:

You will understand better..if you do meet a man,who you fit and also fits you

Your complaints are based on bad experiences

When you find your perfect clip,as a cloth
You won't bother about most of what you wrote above
You will flow easily.. Your time Is coming
��
Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by InfernoNig: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Please be humble and sit-down. Men are not women ooo

2 Likes

Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pegi23:

OP nice write-up from the beginning, you come spoil am mid way.

From your narrative you are suggesting a man can order his woman around and make her turn workhorse as far as the bar is flowing. So that kind of woman should only submit when the man is buoyant and when the bay comes from her he should submit. Whick kind logic be this?

Madame pray make God give you good man who will-
fears God; reference and respect for God, submitting to the ways of God as the final authority in all matters,

submit to an earthly authority; else when he misbehaves no body to bring him to order,

have passion for you; in order words other fine chicks day but you are enough and sufficient no infidelity

and lastly be responsible; meaning he understands the cost dimension of life.

1 Like

Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by NiRfreak(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
By the time Shiloh reset your head...you go change..shebi you are 23...we are waiting for you post 28, 30

11 Likes

Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by mosdii(m): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Mandela27: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
mosdii:
why them dey ban u anyhow na
Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by mosdii(m): 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mandela27:
why them dey ban u anyhow na
Dem no wan let my matter rest, Dem dey pray make I fall like their mama breast

10 Likes

Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
mosdii:
I don't know about all of them but the op is one clearly.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Pegi23(f): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
InfernoNig:
Please be humble and sit-down. Men are not women ooo
sharrap

1 Like

Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Pegi23(f): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
NiRfreak:
By the time Shiloh reset your head...you go change..shebi you are 23...we are waiting for you post 28, 30
. Ode

2 Likes

Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Pegi23(f): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
mosdii:
. It is only a useless goat that will know who is useless

2 Likes

Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by NiRfreak(m): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pegi23:
. Ode

bo shay ma n bayi lo niyen....later when u can't find husband you will say it's your village witch...eran
Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Op,stop exchanging words with children here.

Good for your sanity.

Yes,you're right to some extent. Women invest a lot in marriage and still deal with the possibility of having a cheating partner.

Men invest quite well in the financial sector and still deal with the possibility of having an insatiable woman.

I don't know how people understand it but, I think marital roles when played perfectly,can save us from a lot.

To which submission from the female side ,provision and respect from the male end.

All in all,I believe women are becoming more and more woke when it comes to the issue of finance.

2 Likes

Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Odoogu(m): 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
if you voluntarily deceived to choose such a man.. then you the lady, deserves some sticks.
it's no news that there are bad eggs in both gender, hence the need to be scrupulous and not superficial like many ladies do on a daily.
Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Truthabulabula(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
StacyO:
Op,stop exchanging words with children here.

Good for your sanity.

Yes,you're right to some extent. Women invest a lot in marriage and still deal with the possibility of having a cheating partner.

Men invest quite well in the financial sector and still deal with the possibility of having an insatiable woman.

I don't know how people understand it but, I think marital roles when played perfectly,can save us from a lot.

To which submission from the female side ,provision and respect from the male end.

All in all,I believe women are becoming more and more woke when it comes to the issue of finance.

We'll soon get married Stacy.

But,in a more painful way.

Don't worry,Sammy won't be involved.
Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Truthabulabula:

We'll soon get married Stacy.

But,in a more painful way.

Don't worry,Sammy won't be involved.

Hmmmmmm

Igbo adage will say and I quote

**The flea that doesn't hear word,will follow the corpse to the grave**
Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Truthabulabula(m): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
StacyO:

Hmmmmmm

Igbo adage will say and I quote

**The flea that doesn't hear word,will follow the corpse to the grave**

Just like you will succumb,whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by blinking001(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
We will not help out with the chores...to hell with you and your chores op....spits

1 Like

Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by InfernoNig: 8:01am On Feb 21, 2021
Pegi23:
sharrap

Your flat yansh
Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 21, 2021
Madam the madam, madam that spent 50k on a guy, the only madam apple produced iphone 8 pro for lipsrsealed, the only madam that uses land to do give away grin, and her dad is wealthy but still come on line to beg for giftsgrin grin , the madam that said men are worthless, and still came online to create a thread pleading for who could make her cum grin. The background and the quality of your cloth on your dp alone say alot . but lemme keep quiet. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Bouz:
Madam the madam, madam that spent 50k on a guy, the only madam apple produced iphone 8 pro for lipsrsealed, the only madam that uses land to do give away grin, and her dad is wealthy but still come on line to beg for giftsgrin grin grin. The background and the quality of your cloth on your dp alone say alot . but lemme keep quiet. undecided
Hahahahahahaha bro you no nice at all. See subtle finishing. Uppercut! No mind these pained girl who hates guys for using and dumping her....That's what you get when you want to date fine boys that are beyond your league...She knows her problem. she doesn't want to say it. And she's so rude and uncouth.
Anyway.....na her headache be that. I'm outttt

2 Likes

Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
Truthabulabula:

Just like you will succumb,whether you like it or not.

It's obvious you don't know what a barrack is.
Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
What are you ranting about?!
Broke Girls attract Broke Guys,no be by force to date naw or you don Taya to wait for Aliko son?!
Kpele,I know say na brokage dey worry you and your nigga If not you no go cum here cum dey make noise.
Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Pegi23(f): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
DemonInvoker:
What are you ranting about?!
Broke Girls attract Broke Guys,no be by force to date naw or you don Taya to wait for Aliko son?!
Kpele,I know say na brokage dey worry you and your nigga If not you no go cum here cum dey make noise.

Are you done
Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Pegi23(f): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
KevUnique:

Hahahahahahaha bro you no nice at all. See subtle finishing. Uppercut! No mind these pained girl who hates guys for using and dumping her....That's what you get when you want to date fine boys that are beyond your league...She knows her problem. she doesn't want to say it. And she's so rude and uncouth.
Anyway.....na her headache be that. I'm outttt

Stupid goat
Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Pegi23(f): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bouz:
Madam the madam, madam that spent 50k on a guy, the only madam apple produced iphone 8 pro for lipsrsealed, the only madam that uses land to do give away grin, and her dad is wealthy but still come on line to beg for giftsgrin grin , the madam that said men are worthless, and still came online to create a thread pleading for who could make her cum grin. The background and the quality of your cloth on your dp alone say alot . but lemme keep quiet. undecided

Crazy monkey. Come let me change your life for free
Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by Pegi23(f): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
InfernoNig:

Your flat yansh

I'm curvy with a huge behind �

1 Like

Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by InfernoNig: 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
Pegi23:

I'm curvy with a huge behind �

Show me. I like see.
Re: Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? by thatsleepboy1: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
mtcheeeew

NEXT?......

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? / Ten Rules Of Dating <4rm A Parents Perspective.> / Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.