Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa (26192 Views)

How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) / Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by stonemasonn: 4:50am On Feb 21, 2021
mike404:
angry EVERY REASONABLE YORUBA NAIRALANDER SHOULD NOT TAKE ANY ADVISE FROM MUSTAPHA AKA SOULMUS THATFAIRGUY THATFAIRGUY1 SEUNSMG AND SEUNLAYI IF YOU MUST WIN THIS WAR AGAINST FULANI HERDSMEN IN THE SOUTH WEST. THESE GUYS MENTIONED ABOVE ARE THE WILLING TOOLS OF THE CALIPHATE SENT TO DESTABILIZE SOUTHERNERS NIGERIA. ASK YOURSELF, WHAT REASONABLE STATEMENT HAVE THEY MADE CONCERNING THE JIHAD FULANIS ARE CARRYING OUT IN THE SOUTH WEST. THE ONLY THING THEY KNOW BE SAY TINUBU GO BECOME PRESIDENT IN 2023.

NA PERSON WEY DEY ALIVE DEY THINK ABOUT TOMORROW O.

YORUBA ROONU
they're most likely Lagosians. An average Lagosian (Yoruba) doesn't give a fvck about what happens elsewhere even if it is as close as Ogun state.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Karemarealty288(m): 6:23am On Feb 21, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Power in the North or South of Nigeria, how does it affect you at the bottom of the ladder?

It matters but because I will soon become the Tsetse fly on your Father's scrotum and the Maggot in your asshole... grin
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by pricklewane: 6:29am On Feb 21, 2021
How do we trust this your noise making because those you listed not to be listened have been fighting the Yoruba cause on NL over 4 years ago. Where were u then n how are we to trust your on judgement ?!

mike404:
angry EVERY REASONABLE YORUBA NAIRALANDER SHOULD NOT TAKE ANY ADVISE FROM MUSTAPHA AKA SOULMUS THATFAIRGUY THATFAIRGUY1 SEUNSMG AND SEUNLAYI IF YOU MUST WIN THIS WAR AGAINST FULANI HERDSMEN IN THE SOUTH WEST. THESE GUYS MENTIONED ABOVE ARE THE WILLING TOOLS OF THE CALIPHATE SENT TO DESTABILIZE SOUTHERNERS NIGERIA. ASK YOURSELF, WHAT REASONABLE STATEMENT HAVE THEY MADE CONCERNING THE JIHAD FULANIS ARE CARRYING OUT IN THE SOUTH WEST. THE ONLY THING THEY KNOW BE SAY TINUBU GO BECOME PRESIDENT IN 2023.

NA PERSON WEY DEY ALIVE DEY THINK ABOUT TOMORROW O.

YORUBA ROONU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by NoSentiment: 6:30am On Feb 21, 2021
I agree with him. If I were my people, the Yorubas who were killed by now the matter would have still been subject of HEADLINES. But see as we all forget. We must salute the fortitude of the Hausas for not retaliating against our people up north. We must learn to live in peace. Nothing is more than peace in life.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Karemarealty288(m): 6:34am On Feb 21, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Power in the North or South of Nigeria, how does it affect you at the bottom of the ladder?

Wait until I become the tsetse fly on your Father's scrotum and black maggot in your asshole.....

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by pricklewane: 6:35am On Feb 21, 2021
So your igbotic deluded father woke up to see Tinubu in the senate president's comment. The same Tinubu fools from your tribe claim as being relegated to the background and they Hausa Fulani hegemony will play him like ludo come 2023 ? Now the same Tinubu appointed this one.

Sir, oloriburuku is the person that orientate 98% of you Igbos with the level of foolishness you shameless display on NL daily.

OfoIgbo:
Isn't it ironic that all the people tormenting Nigerians were supported into power by Tinubu.

I hope people can now see the reason IPOB is up in arms against Tinubu.

This senate President remains Tinubus boy, yet here he is, intimidating all the SW governor's, for standing with their people.

Will Tinubu ever criticize Lawan, his boy, for not speaking out to condemn the wanton killing of Yorubas by Fulanis? Of course not.

Tinubu is the modern day Afonja, and the sooner the Yorubas seen him as such, the better for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Optional09: 6:43am On Feb 21, 2021
Odua1stson:
I don't blame this man but i blame our govs in southwest, if they are not fulani ass lickers they would have done the needful by banning these fucking terrorist fulani herdsmen from entering yorubaland.
That is why i like these people they always supporting their kinsmen in anything be it bad or good but here our foolish govs will be the first to sell you out

Nobody elected them, if they were elected they would have valued the people who elected them at least, they are not answerable to us but the one who selected them, so we the citizens are the stupid one allowing unelected person to make life and death decisions for us

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by pricklewane: 6:45am On Feb 21, 2021
Foolish igbo the Obasanjo you voted did not directly supervise the daylight slaughter of Odi people n Zaki Biam.

Why is Ogbona Onu not part of those you listed that brought Buhari or he is no longer a politician n does not attend federal executive meeting regularly? Atleast Tinubu does not. Why is your igbotic father fixated on only Tinubu abi na only Tinubu bring Buhari.

In your igbotic foolishness you even chose not to blame buhari but your father his running naked across NL blaming Tinubu that holds no elected post. I am not sure it can ever with well with cursed Igbos like you I swear to God almighty.

OfoIgbo:

Just a few months and years ago, you guys were boasting that Tinubu is the Jagaban of NIGERIA.
He plays NATIONAL POLITICS that negatively affects Ndigbo,and have caused the deaths of thousands of Nigerians in the hands of those he supports.

The people he brought in massacred hundreds of Agatu people and Nimbo people.

So while he is Yoruba, he is negatively affecting the lives of non-Yorubas, so because of that, I must talk about him.

The NATIONAL POLITICS he plays affects the lives of Igbos. The people he brought in, declared a banner-waving eastern organisation as a terrorist group, while supporting terrorists and herdsmen to kill NIGERIANS, NOT JUST YORUBAS.

That is why every well-meaning Nigerian must see the political elimination of Tinubu, an act worth pursuing, if Nigeria must get better.

If he was reserving his influence to just Yorubaland, non-Yorubas will not worry about him, so he must be brought into the equation, if people want to concentrate on people.destroying Nigeria.

If I were to apply your warped logic, then Yorubas have no business blaming Buhari for the terrorist rapes and massacres going on in the west, after all Buhari is Fulani, and not Yoruba.

Never you think I am the sort of person you can bamboozle with your illogic.

Tinubu is a disaster for Nigeria. His boy Lawan, is now intimidating Yoruba governors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Odua1stson: 7:15am On Feb 21, 2021
Optional09:

Nobody elected them, if they were elected they would have valued the people who elected them at least, they are not answerable to us but the one who selected them, so we the citizens are the stupid one allowing unelected person to make life and death decisions for us
you said it all, may god bless you
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by OfoIgbo: 8:17am On Feb 21, 2021
pricklewane:
Foolish igbo the Obasanjo you voted did not directly supervise the daylight slaughter of Odi people n Zaki Biam.

Why is Ogbona Onu not part of those you listed that brought Buhari or he is no longer a politician n does not attend federal executive meeting regularly? Atleast Tinubu does not. Why is your igbotic father fixated on only Tinubu abi na only Tinubu bring Buhari.

In your igbotic foolishness you even chose not to blame buhari but your father his running naked across NL blaming Tinubu that holds no elected post. I am not sure it can ever with well with cursed Igbos like you I swear to God almighty.

All you Tinubu e-rats read this

Odi and Zakibiam people also took part in voting in Obasanjo

Ogbonnaya Onu is not the national leader of APC. Bola Tinubu has more say in APC, but in spite of that I don't rate Uzodinma and the other Buhari apologists, but they played minimal role in electing Buhari and their influence is very restricted.

Tinubu who is the NATIONAL leader made a public show of his influence, so he must be called out.

Lawan is Tinubus boy. He is not Uzodinma's boy nor is he Ogbonnaya's boy. Because of this very fact, it is justified to call out Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by just2endowed: 8:22am On Feb 21, 2021
Odua1stson:
I don't blame this man but i blame our govs in southwest, if they are not fulani ass lickers they would have done the needful by banning these fucking terrorist fulani herdsmen from entering yorubaland.
That is why i like these people they always supporting their kinsmen in anything be it bad or good but here our foolish govs will be the first to sell you out

The south is too divided aswear. We are too proud and selfish to the core. Ready to scam and full of dubious means. We never agree in anything. That's why the north will always be ahead of us in unity.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by GEEBITE: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2021
Did you not read the part that the interview was on BBC hausa service .Every opportunity to discredit Sahara reporters must be really exciting for you.
Iamgrey5:
I have reservations about Sahara news lately.

Although if he Indeed said this, then perhaps he doesn't know that his statement is actually as inciting.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Trimjos: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2021
orisa37:
THE YOLA MAN. MAYBE HE HAS DEMENTIA TOO.

He is from yobe state and not yola (adamawa)
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Doctortyre: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2021
nedu666:
Northern politicians defend northerners everywhere, everytime, anywhere.

Southern politicians deny, abuse, ridiclue, humilitate southerners everywhere, everytime, anywhere.

When nothern politicians roar, southerner politicians crawl under the table

Shey na like thing go dey be forever?
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Olawalelead(m): 8:27am On Feb 21, 2021
This man na mumu...
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Masterito(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2021
I think it is crazy to abuse a whole tribe because one faceless idiot comment. Resist the urge.
pricklewane:
So your igbotic deluded father woke up to see Tinubu in the senate president's comment. The same Tinubu fools from your tribe claim as being relegated to the background and they Hausa Fulani hegemony will play him like ludo come 2023 ? Now the same Tinubu appointed this one.

Sir, oloriburuku is the person that orientate 98% of you Igbos with the level of foolishness you shameless display on NL daily.

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Grace001: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2021
And governor Samuel ortom for the killing in Benue back then

Useless cursed region bastards. They will never condemn Herdsmen atrocities but blame others instead

I blame luggard for bringing killer animals together with human
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by seunayantokun(m): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2021
But Nigerians say this man is their senate president. This is strange.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Aderr: 8:31am On Feb 21, 2021
Dyke15:
Na South West do their self Sha
They were warned about this bloody romance right from 2015 but Dem no hear
2019 cum, Dem still no hear undecided
Any day this bandits kill as much as they do in South West in both South East/ South South ba, na that day 9ja go break and they know that coz na wetin boys dey wait for
I no carry water for mouth
Boys dey Creek dey wait them
Go and sit down. At least the Yoruba's killed them back in Oyo and osun. When over forty people were killed by Fulani in Enugu, what happened.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by emerged01(m): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2021
Who is he blaming for the killings in the north? I don’t even know that we have a senate president. The only time he is proving his existence look what he is saying.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by christistruth01: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2021
Monogamy:
Believe Sahara deserted at your own peril

Since Sowore left New York the Standard of Truthful unbiased reporting has collapsed

Before if Sahara reporters did any Story you could be 90% sure it was the Truth the remaining 10% was mistake due to human error.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Lightorder: 8:35am On Feb 21, 2021
Karemarealty288:
These people just want power to remain in the north
because you let them
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by adecz: 8:37am On Feb 21, 2021
The same Senate President has
never uttered a single word on the
continuous killings, rayping, abfuction of yorubas, on their own land by northerners, represented by Fulani...

The silence & timidity of the yoruba in
this matters is truly shameful & a betrayal
of their people.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Kingstanding: 8:40am On Feb 21, 2021
Odua1stson:
. Because our governors and politicians can trade the destiny of their children with money and power. We have no reliable, responsible and sane leaders in southern Nigeria most especially amongst Yoruba race. Only Sunday Igboho I can still counts as a bonafide son of Oduduwa amongst our political and traditional rulers. The rest are slave to Fulanis.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by atonement12: 8:40am On Feb 21, 2021
Iamgrey5:

Although if he Indeed said this, then perhaps he doesn't know that his statement is actually an inciting statement too.

He forgot the terrorist cattle rearing association, he forgot Bauchi governor, he forgot Garba Sehu putting his mouth in something that doesn't concern him.
They are wickedly hypocritical!
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Lightorder: 8:46am On Feb 21, 2021
Iamgrey5:

Although if he Indeed said this, then perhaps he doesn't know that his statement is actually an inciting statement too.

He forgot the terrorist cattle rearing association, he forgot Bauchi governor, he forgot Garba Sehu putting his mouth in something that doesn't concern him.
TUFIAKWA !in my local parlance ! This people are insane and they thought everyone is. Bala Muhammed , the Ak 47 governor received no bashing for the murderous comment he made but south west governors. It shall never be well with this hypocrist
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Odua1stson: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2021
Kingstanding:
. Because our governors and politicians can trade the destiny of their children with money and power. We have no reliable, responsible and sane leaders in southern Nigeria most especially amongst Yoruba race. Only Sunday Igboho I can still counts as a bonafide son of Oduduwa amongst our political and traditional rulers. The rest are slave to Fulanis.
true

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Odua1stson: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2021
just2endowed:

The south is too divided aswear. We are too proud and selfish to the core. Ready to scam and full of dubious means. We never agree in anything. That's why the north will always be ahead of us in unity.
you said the truth
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Lightorder: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2021
Odua1stson:
true
very true
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Reference(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2021
myobjective:

Be comparing apples to oranges there.
The USA has a core Anglo-Saxon population. A group that stole the land from the indigenous population. This group wrote the constitution, owns most of the wealth and shaped the new stolen life based on the values and customs of the Anglo Saxons majority.

If you look at America critically, you will see that it's diversity is a recent phenomenon.

That is not absolutely true. America was founded by discrimination in Europe, fought for independence from Britain just like Nigeria and most African States and grew by waxing diversity first from all over Europe then from the rest of the world.

America is more diverse than Nigeria. If a Hausa man cannot see eye to eye with a fellow black igbo man, how do you expect an Irish American will have got along with an Italian American in 1920.

Nigerians today are enraged by the influx of foreigners across our borders with their sordid practices and thirst for violence. But that is exactly what happened in places like Newyork and other great cities when nations throughout the world casted out their dregs, their trashy citizens and they all found their way to the States..

Read the history very well. America was once worse than the Nigeria of today as regarding serious ethno-religious schisms even amongst the early so called 'whites.'
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Mrpojj(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2021
bolaayenimo:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/20/swest-governors-responsible-killings-sasha-market-others-%E2%80%93-senate-president-lawan

I don't blame Mr lawan
Na southern governors wey dey behave like mumu I blame,
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Rodwave: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2021
mike404:
NAIRALANDERS I HOPE SAY UNA DEY WATCH. NA ME GET THESE TAQIYYA GANG MEDICINE. grin

Lol. He abandoned his useless moniker because of ban. You can easily know the bourdillion per post with his 2 by 2 comments. Such a shameless lazy 30k zombie miscreants grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zuriel Oduwole Also Interviewed GEJ. (photo) / Just In: Embattled Senator Abbo Surrenders To Police For Probe / Ministerial List: A Mockery of Buhari's Anti-Corruption war - Yakassai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.