Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa (26200 Views)

How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) / Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by kayjay69(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
I get you bro but you can never expect anyone of these leaders of Fulani heritage to come out with the truth.

The closest we will get to the truth is what the Sultan of Sokoto said where he admitted that 7 out of 10 kidnappers were Fulani but still turned around to blame other tribes for being complicit.

In the end, remember what I told you once about we Yorubas needing to start preparing for war. I still stand by it and I have history as my evidence. These events are not just a flash in the pan, they are part of a grand scheme. It may not unfold in our lifetime but eventually it will unfold and by then it will be too late.

The Fulanis are like the Vulture, a very patient bird, they play the long game. If we do not nip this in the bud right now by supporting to split this country, I fear 2 to 3 generations from now, we may not have a place on this earth to comfortably call our home.
LegendHero:

I think you have a point tho.

They understand the game better than most of their southern counterparts and have shown dexterity in how they handle politics.

However, my mentally weak statement is based upon this specific statement from the governor on blaming the SW governors for the Ibadan crisis.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Aderr: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dyke15:
CNN
over 40 people indeed
If we re to keep record of the people being killed in Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Oyo and Ondo ba, I swr u go shock
Even the Alhaja that was attacked recently is dead now ( May God accept her soul)
See ba, I for no even reply u coz it's like mocking the dead but I just needed to give u the statistics coz of the wrong figure u gave
Am from Enugu and I wonder where u got that figure from
Na only Lagos wey dey safe for South West
3 million IBO's killed between 1967 and 1970 trumps all that.
What about your governors paying Fulani after the same Fulani's have destroyed farms in Abia. wink

I for no even reply you but people like you deserve no respect.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Dyke15(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
Aderr:
3 million IBO's killed between 1967 and 1970 trumps all that.
What about your governors paying Fulani after the same Fulani's have destroyed farms in Abia. wink

I for no even reply you but people like you deserve no respect.
u ve to ask Makinde why he paid the fulanis that lost their cows today
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by Aderr: 6:27am On Feb 24, 2021
Dyke15:
u ve to ask Makinde why he paid the fulanis that lost their cows today
Where is your link. wink
https://dailypost.ng/2021/02/03/we-pay-n100000-compensation-to-fulani-herdsmen-gov-ikpeazu/
Re: Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa by BERNIMOORE: 7:20am On Feb 24, 2021
mike404:
angry EVERY REASONABLE YORUBA NAIRALANDER SHOULD NOT TAKE ANY ADVISE FROM MUSTAPHA AKA SOULMUS THATFAIRGUY THATFAIRGUY1 SEUNSMG AND SEUNLAYI IF YOU MUST WIN THIS WAR AGAINST FULANI HERDSMEN IN THE SOUTH WEST. THESE GUYS MENTIONED ABOVE ARE THE WILLING TOOLS OF THE CALIPHATE SENT TO DESTABILIZE SOUTHERNERS NIGERIA. ASK YOURSELF, WHAT REASONABLE STATEMENT HAVE THEY MADE CONCERNING THE JIHAD FULANIS ARE CARRYING OUT IN THE SOUTH WEST. THE ONLY THING THEY KNOW BE SAY TINUBU GO BECOME PRESIDENT IN 2023.

NA PERSON WEY DEY ALIVE DEY THINK ABOUT TOMORROW O.

YORUBA ROONU
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Projects In Lagos Island (Pictures) / President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.