Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife (43260 Views)

2 Million Pounds ‘Stolen’ By Jeremiah Useni Seized In Jersey - Premium Times / Jeremiah Useni's Rice Company In Plateau (Photos) / Jeremiah Useni Wins PDP Governorship Primaries In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife by HelpYourself(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

So u think ebola and Covid did not sweep half of Nigeria because we are so lucky grin grin grin grin grin. Anyway ur username has answered u cool

You don't know anything

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife by Damsyjay(m): 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Themainboy22:
This once again proved Nnamdi kanu right that the man in aso rock is not buhari. How do you expect jubril to send birthday message to who is not his wife?. The Aisha I know, could'nt have abandoned buhari and flee to dubai for months now, had it been buhari is still alive.
so you still believe in this bullshit...ha omo your matter choke me o
Re: Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife by EXOUSIAng: 1:36am On Feb 21, 2021
Themainboy22:
This once again proved Nnamdi kanu right that the man in aso rock is not buhari. How do you expect jubril to send birthday message to who is not his wife?. The Aisha I know, could'nt have abandoned buhari and flee to dubai for months now, had it been buhari is still alive.
The Aisha you know!!! Have you ever come in contact with her before?
you people just spread head and talk trash...
Re: Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife by Vulcanheph(m): 6:33am On Feb 21, 2021
blinking001:
No matter what Buhari does wailers will still complain...the man is trying abeg.....PDP destroyed Nigeria all through their 16 years in power..it takes time to clear that magnitude of mess....children of perdition are saying our President is fake because he didnt send a birthday message to his wife..lol..what if he told her personally in za oza room grin.....
I know this is you on one of your other many monikers.
Re: Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife by tobstarizhia(m): 7:02am On Feb 21, 2021
You've been stone colded
Re: Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife by 9Stamp(f): 7:43am On Feb 21, 2021
He doesn't need to loud her celebration so far there is money and love
Re: Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife by Freddo99(m): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2021
Themainboy22:
correct
Re: Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife by BlackFlamefromP: 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
He will definitely wish her happy birthday in 'za oza room'!
Re: Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife by heniford2: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
renew your mind dear. Come and see how God will turn your impossibilities to reality grin
the thunder that will fire you is still doing press up believe me

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
heniford2:
the thunder that will fire you is still doing press up believe me
am supposed to be fuming but for some weird reason, I actually find this so funny..read it like 10 times and the laughter keeps rolling out grin grin grin thank u. Needed the laugh after the terrible news I heard
Re: Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife by heniford2: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
am supposed to be fuming but for some weird reason, I actually find this so funny..read it like 10 times and the laughter keeps rolling out grin grin grin thank u. Needed the laugh after the terrible news I heard
lolgrin was joking oh your welcome but don't u think pastors are reaping us apart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) / Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. / Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.