Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) (46388 Views)

11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) / Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) / Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Fhatdanielz(m): 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
CamusMidas:

You successfully tore my write up shred to shred and make no sense out of it, talking about something that was never related to it in the first place just like the way you jump into the discussion in the first.

Omoh leave talk, I can't continue this conversation with you.
You're engaged in an argument on a public forum an as soon as you run out of points, you resort to insults. That's a sign of stupidity man.

You accuse someone of jumping into a discussion when it was actually you who quoted him first. Can anyone be dumber that? undecided

You want make dem translate textbook give you before you get sense ba. No worry. Wait for there you hear. Mumu man.

No be your fault na. Na that one wey get time dey explain give you. Maybe himself no get wetin to do with him time. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by emorse(m): 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Fhatdanielz:

You're engaged in an argument on a public forum an as soon as you run out of points, you resort to insults. That's a sign of stupidity man.

You accuse someone of jumping into a discussion when it was actually you who quoted him first. Can anyone be dumber that? undecided

You want make dem translate textbook give you before you get sense ba. No worry. Wait for there you hear. Mumu man.

No be your fault na. Na that one wey get time dey explain give you. Maybe himself no get wetin to do with him time. Nonsense!
Ah bro. I don't know what to say to you. Well, thanks for looking out but you could have done without the insults.
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Fhatdanielz(m): 12:10am On Feb 22, 2021
emorse:

Ah bro. I don't know what to say to you. Well, thanks for looking out but you could have done without the insults.
I do bad. No vex. Even though I came out of retirement for your sake. Just kidding jare grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) / Abdulkareem, UNILORIN VC Strips Graduands Off Their Gowns / Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.