Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,594 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? (15510 Views)

HOW TO Have Sex With An UGLY GIRL / "He Is A Good Guy, But He Is Short And Ugly" Girl Cries Out / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Uncle93(m): 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Would you rather date/ marry a curvy girl with nice soft ass and meduim boobs or a pretty girl with no ass or boobs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by BareFacedLies(m): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
I don't like ladies with flat ass

6 Likes

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by habsydiamond(m): 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Me like shapes not straight.... If u know u know

6 Likes

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by stanliwise(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Uncle93:
Would you rather date/ marry a curvy girl with nice soft ass and meduim boobs or a pretty girl with no ass or boobs?

Face for me, yet I don’t like flat girls
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Ekakamba: 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
An ugly girl with a LCD screen type of ass, groundnut breasts size, hunch back and a papa Ajasco's pot belly is the stand-that. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
No girl is ugly , infact nobody is ugly ,

Try to dey use sense joor, nobody created himself or herself , mtchweeew .... Werey everywhere undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Uncle93(m): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
No girl is ugly , infact nobody is ugly ,

Try to dey use sense joor, nobody created himself or herself , mtchweeew .... Werey everywhere undecided

Calm down, shut up and fade. No one is trying to get on ur nerves.. Why are you so worked up ? Mehn nigeria is turning some kids into extreme sensitive sadist.

19 Likes

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
grin
To hell with her fine face jare.

So long she has got a long nyansh, we're definitely gonna be having long,longgggg days...

See,it doesn't really matter if the nyansh is big,but how soft is it? As in,can it be squeezed to the extent that It'd occupy my two palms...

Damn, nothing sweet reach hot bread wey soft,which I can comfortably liken to nyansh wey big and also soft.....Trust me, heaven no too far from am

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Uncle93:

Calm down, shut up and fade. No one is trying to get on ur nerves.. Why are you so worked up ? Mehn nigeria is turning some kids into extreme sensitive sadist.
( shut up and fade ) that part weak me. somebody get me lucozade boost abeg

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Lastmankc(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nigeria girls are useless.All of them

2 Likes

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Uncle93(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
To hell with her fine face jare.

So long she has got a long nyansh, we're definitely be having long,longgggg days...

See,it doesn't really matter if the nyansh is big,but how soft is it? As in,can it be squeezed to the extent that It'd occupy my two palms...

Damn, nothing sweet reach hot bread wey soft,which I can comfortably liken to nyansh wey big and also soft.....Trust me, heaven no too far from am

Lmao .. Niceee i get yr point!!
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Why dem Photoshop that pics so tey e come be one how undecided ?@Uncle93

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Uncle93(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Why dem Photoshop that pics so tey e come be one how undecided ?@Uncle93

Its not.. Shes like that.
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Uncle93:

Abi this one mad ni ,

Nah by force to quote me if you have nothing sensible to say

How does what i said interpreted all the shit you wrote,

I was jussss correcting the OP dat he shouldn't call anybody ugly , you're here doing as if you get sense ,

pelé old man

Leave we kid alone biko

2 Likes

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Uncle93(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Abi this one mad ni ,

Nah by force to quote me if you have nothing sensible to say

How does what i said interpreted all the shit you wrote,

I was jussss correcting the OP dat he shouldn't call anybody ugly , you're here doing as if you get sense ,

pelé old man

Leave we kid alone biko

Super sensitive dude.. Ive came across your post in several comments . You have emotional issues. You need help. Your abusive words no go evem pain me because Ive known you to be a physco on comments bruh. Get well soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Truthabulabula(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
All this gallop I'm seeing now,who go clean them?

I need someone fit.

When doing,no going back at all.

Someone comes to mind.
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Uncle93:

Super sensitive dude.. Ive came across your post in several comments . You have emotional issues. You need help. Your abusive words no go evem pain me because Ive known you to be a physco on comments bruh. Get well soon

Haaaa , let us fear God in everything we're doing or sayin' ooo cheesy

Emotional issue ké ? Not me man

Physco patience bí tí bo grin hahahaha

Nairaland people jusss funny

All is well sir have a nice day sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Uncle93(m): 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Haaaa , let us fear God in everything we're doing or sayin' ooo cheesy

Emotional issue ké ? Not me man

Physco patience bí tí bo grin hahahaha

Nairaland people jusss funny

All is well sir have a nice day sir cheesy

You too!
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Olatundeawo(m): 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
I dont like ladies dat show deir yansh like dis 2 me it shows dey ave nthing 2 offer dan yansh

3 Likes

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by padi94(m): 12:37am On Feb 21, 2021
Okay
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 21, 2021
I prefer a slim fine faced girl with very nice hard nippled boobs to those up there!
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by 9Stamp(f): 7:58am On Feb 21, 2021
True beauty is on the inside

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by lawrykings(m): 8:01am On Feb 21, 2021
give me the big onion booty and flat tommy, we can always make the face beautiful with make up. this is how i want it from any woman

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 8:09am On Feb 21, 2021
Uncle93:

NIGERIAN MEN ARE THE MOST USELESS BEING ON PLANET...

EVERYDAY DISCUSSING IRRELEVANT MATTERS, GOD FORBID BAD THING.

5 Likes

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Uncle93(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

NIGERIAN MEN ARE THE MOST USELESS BEING ON PLANET...

EVERYDAY DISCUSSING IRRELEVANT MATTERS, GOD FORBID BAD THING.

First of all , you're a female keeping a MALE status

Secondly , all you do is comment on people's post with some asain dude picture

Third, Your obsession with nairaland is strong that you have to be in every comment. Lmao .. Fati, on nairaland .. You're just like a local street dog that runs around everywhere with flies following you all around . Nobody likes u yet ure annoying!

So to answer your question , we are not useless .. We just sometimes catch cruise, which is better than being a notherner. All forums around the world has different sections where people talk about differnet things. Even in America , they have a forum of people who talks about thier wired sexual fantasy. .

Id suggest you find a better struggle in life other than wasting 10kb on uploading a random guys picture on people's thread as a comment. Oh and dont forget to make breakfast for Shekaku.

3 Likes

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by majamajic(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2021
Why I like dry booty is because it's always very deep , the hole is very deep , I prefer deep holes

Notice the difference between wide and deep , what I said is deep
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2021
Uncle93:

First of all , you're a female keeping a MALE status

Secondly , all you do is comment on people's post with some asain dude picture

Third, Your obsession with nairaland is strong that you have to be in every comment. Lmao .. Fati, on nairaland .. You're just like a local street dog that runs around everywhere with flies following you all around . Nobody likes u yet ure annoying!

So to answer your question , we are not useless .. We just sometimes catch cruise, which is better than being a notherner. All forums around the world has different sections where people talk about differnet things. Even in America , they have a forum of people who talks about thier wired sexual fantasy. .

Id suggest you find a better struggle in life other than wasting 10kb on uploading a random guys picture on people's thread as a comment. Oh and dont forget to make breakfast for Shekaku.

all hogwash

STILL REMAIN THE TRUTH.. NIGERIAN MEN ARE THE MOST USELESS ON PLANET.

2 Likes

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Uncle93(m): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2021
majamajic:
Why I like dry booty is because it's always very deep , the hole is very deep , I prefer deep holes

Notice the difference between wide and deep , what I said is deep

Hail thy master ..lol !!
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Jeon(f): 9:04am On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

all hogwash
Lolzzz, do you have the feeling like nigga just described himself...

1 Like

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Uncle93(m): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

all hogwash

Na.. You should start saying that all notherners are useless .. Werey!
Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by fati2001(m): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2021
Uncle93:

Na.. You should start saying that all notherners are useless .. Werey!

Nigerian men are useless... especially the south side..
hard to see any northerner to post the crap most of you guys are posting here.

2 Likes

Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by Uncle93(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2021

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Totally Forgive And Forget A Cheating Spouse / Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) / 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.