Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,948 members, 7,806,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Drop Your Prayer Point Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Prayer Point Here. (828 Views)

Crossover 2016 Prayer Point And Scriptures / Get Daily Prayer Point & Pray With Pastor Chris Every Mon, Wed & Fri On Twitter / Drop Your Prayer Point Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by damoche07(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2007
I chose the word 'drop' intentionally.I want u to imagine ursef dropping that worrisome burden at CHRIST'S feet.Imagine him collecting them and giving u a new lease of life.After this,then pray for he prayer point that the last person dropped.Forget about your own worry for now,worry about other people 's own burden and say a prayer to God for them.At least everybody has worries and the safest place to get them solved is with God.Other avenues all add up more sorrows and burdens at the end.However,i want u to remember that only GOD'S love is unconditional,his promises which are yes and amen are conditional.So,have u done your part of the contract.If u havent,it's better to do it now so these prayers can be quickly answered.Your part of the contract is Giving your life to CHRIST and remain so.No going back to the old ways,but standing fast in the lord.I AM EXPECTING TESTIMONIES.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by iyawo1005(f): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2007
I need to learn how to pray. Please pray that I willl learn.
I start prayer but then quickly after I start I have no words. Please pray for me.

(1) (Reply)

Y Do People Say "our Father" On Sundays &then Act Like Orphans D Rest Of D Week? / What do you do when the answers to your prayers are delayed?? / Right To Send Religous Mails To Staff Mails?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.