Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning (27686 Views)

Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Adau123(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
osamz007:
HE'S MAD

MADDER THAN THE MADDEST

DUMBER THAN THE DUMBEST
Musa action,was like never returned to his vomit.
Pastors, elders and members of church we're busy begging ex-wife of Musa Aga when she was at age of 20 -30 and she refused.Now that she is 40years. It time for Musa to pay her back but is unfortunate he did it wrongly.
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by TeflonBlixx: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
User09:
Hi @ TeflonBlixx, Looks like i've been banned in that section by a BOT.

The journalist asked TT if he agrees that the main reason he was hired was to ensure all the expensive players perform and thats his main job in the team

Alright boss..

Thank you.
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by BBBmall25: 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ecne:

I swear, you spoke my mind...
I wish we can have his account details, let's help him build a new house - far away from that evil woman and those useless 'bad' children of a bitch.

Maximum RESPECT Sir
Yea Bro The Man Deserve It!
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by m140(m): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Read the story. He divorced her. He drove her away. So now whatvhas he achieved by burning his house? Clearly this guy has a temper. Now he is homeless. If I was his son he wont come anywhere near my house not with that temper.
He did what he wanted , it's his decision ,since am not in his shoes, only he understands what he is going through.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by VULCAN(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
Thank you!
Jodano:
You are a thinker.
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by meetgaya: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

The biggest simp is the spineless one who let a woman ( whom he had divorced) live rent free in his head for over 20 years and chose to go homeless and even risked going to jail rather than handle her.

If that is your idea of how a real grown ass man should handle his business then you are most stupid.

Where did you get your story 5hat he drove her away. Bro go back and read the story.
Why do you comment on things you never read about or you just going by headline?
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Jaqenhghar: 5:15am On Feb 22, 2021
meetgaya:

Where did you get your story 5hat he drove her away. Bro go back and read the story.
Why do you comment on things you never read about or you just going by headline?
Dont bro me. Im not your brother.
I would ask you to go read the story again but that will be like flogging a dead horse. If you didnt get the story after one read then clearly you do have issues and I'd suggest you get professional help.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2021
bukatyne:
You worked all your life, collected your gratuity, built a house and burnt it in a feat of anger.

Village people are wicked!

@Children: Your father begged your mom to come back, she said no. She wants to come back, daddy said no. Why didn't you guys let him be?

When your mother said no, why didn't you guys 'force' your mum back home?

Besides, a man who can burn his house to prevent his wife from living with him can kill her in a fit of rage.
The best option would have been to allow her come back and kill her in her sleep.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Lorenahertz(f): 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
See his types defending him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement / 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.