Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems (42954 Views)

Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese Disowns Father Magnus Ebere. / Prayer Points Against The Dream Of Backwardness. / Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by hushpapi(m): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
If u have a personal beef for him speak your mind bro. Weather you like am or not brother, no man can turn this country around in 20yrs. We are saying corruption is rooted. Simply means which area the person won start from that is corruption free? Abeg mention 1

BeeBeeOoh:

I'm not even surprised at all, if my memory serves me right, he was among those that foisted a herdsman on us indirectly. Now see where we are
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by TheVoice21(m): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
africandollar:

Nice one bro...it is not ‘what if’, it is and can only be accessed through faith.
You nailed it sir!

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
post=99276908:

Incoherent jargons as usual.
No wonder we rather ignore your lot.
Nothing to comprehend in your nonsense comment.

And next time, take your advice on your signature before quoting demMANNA.....okay?
This one's conscience is decayed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

He did no such thing directly or indirectly... He reserves the right to recommend or support anyone his heart desires as a man. He doesn't and never compelled anyone to vote in failures.

He is not the custodian of people's brains.
But he's in an exalted position of influence over millions of people. Do you deny that?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by Angelfrost(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chii59:

But he's in an exalted position of influence over millions of people. Do you deny that?

True! Without doubt... That's why he watches his words and actions closely. He is one of the most decent and modest individuals I know.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Adakintroy:

There are real cases but the media is also inflating the frenzy.
It's all inflated till it happens to you or your loved one.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

True! Without doubt... That's why he watches his words and actions closely. He is one of the most decent and modest individuals I know.
Did he or did he not canvass for votes for Buhari/Osinbajo in 2015 on the auspices of Osinbajo being a member of the church?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by Angelfrost(m): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chii59:

Did he or did he not canvass for votes for Buhari/Osinbajo in 2015 on the auspices of Osinbajo being a member of the church?

Not to my knowledge ma... Pastor. Adeboye is one of the most distanced clergymen I know with regards to sensitive issues especially politics.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by harmargedon: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
make nobody spoil him business for am. Abi you want make herdsmen Begin enter church kidnap pastor join.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

Not to my knowledge ma... Pastor. Adeboye is one of the most distanced clergymen I know with regards to sensitive issues especially politics.
Though he may not have publicly canvassed for votes for Buhari /Osinbajo, he showed it severally that he favoured Osinbajo.
I won't judge Adeboye but its been a while since I saw him as a man of God.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by Mummyfour(f): 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
egoldman:

Plus, all the people that are in position to deal with the criminal Herdsmen but chose to use kid gloves on them.

All the people who decide to negotiate and give amnesty to criminal Herdsmen and Bandits instead of arresting and prospecting them.

All the people online and offline who supports those that do the above especially on nairand, people who see evil but call it good, people who try to justify their pay here on Nairaland by telling us how wonderful their darling daddy been running this nation despite the obvious reality.

All those mentioned above will die painful death also, it's not a curse, it's fact.

We move.
thanks a lot for this. God bless you. I was just trying to type something like this, even if not exactly, before I saw this.
People that support evil because they are paid to do so will die a painful and untimely death. How are they better than the killer herdsmen.
Any time one mentions the failures of this administration, they will go out dig out comparison with PDP. As if all of them are not the same thing.
I pray that the same way they turn their eyes away from the evil in the land and praise their savior and master of cluelessness to high heavens, that is the same way helpers will deny them. Vultures will feed on them while still alive and their generation will know no peace.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by ofiko123(m): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
It is well..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by lexy2014: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Adakintroy:

I answered the question..you just too angry to notice the answer.
.I said those are real cases, but the media can be inflating the discussion.

Two things can be true at same time.
Angry about what? Can u identify d anger u are referring to?

I didn't ask u if there are "real cases" or not neither did I ask u what d media is inflating or deflating. This is what I asked u:

"Is it fake media that is kidnapping, killing and destroying people's farms in Nigeria, Oyo, ogun and ondo states?"
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by Shalommy(f): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
Even men of God are scared to say the truth. Oops
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by Adakintroy: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
lexy2014:

Angry about what? Can u identify d anger u are referring to?

I didn't ask u if there are "real cases" or not neither did I ask u what d media is inflating or deflating. This is what I asked u:

"Is it fake media that is kidnapping, killing and destroying people's farms in Nigeria, Oyo, ogun and ondo states?"

What is your problem you this person.

You ask me wetin you be my teacher or landlord.

I say many of the case are sometimes inflated by media while I acknowledge that others were real.

He get who no de Nigeria to know wetin be herdsmen killing. Which kind Mumu question you de ask sef.

I de tell you say media add their own join to push their own narrative you de there de fight me.

Abeg no stereotype me. I no be politician. Before you go say I be pro a.p.c.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Adakintroy:

What is your problem you this person.

You ask me wetin you be my teacher or landlord.

I say many of the case are sometimes inflated by media while I acknowledge that others were real.

He get who no de Nigeria to know wetin be herdsmen killing. Which kind Mumu question you de ask sef.

I de tell you say media add their own join to push their own narrative you de there de fight me.

Abeg no stereotype me. I no be politician. Before you go say I be pro a.p.c.

So why are u getting angry? I was only following ur line of thought hence d question:

Simple yes or no. Not too much grammar
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by Adakintroy: 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
lexy2014:

So why are u getting angry? I was only following ur line of thought hence d question:

Simple yes or no. Not too much grammar

Angry ke..you de with me here?

Is it possible for the media to hype the situation or report fake news at times?

Yes or no?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by lexy2014: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Adakintroy:

Angry ke..you de with me here?

Is it possible for the media to hype the situation or report fake news at times?

Yes or no?

I don't need to be with u to gauge ur mood. Your words are all I need.
I don't remember making any assertion about whether d media hypes or not. Neither did I ask u any question in that regard. Here is d simple question again:

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by Adakintroy: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't need to be with u to gauge ur mood. Your words are all I need.
I don't remember making any assertion about whether d media hypes or not. Neither did I ask u any question in that regard. Here is d simple question again:

Go and sit down with your petty assertiveness.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by lexy2014: 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Adakintroy:

Go and sit down with your petty assertiveness.

This was ur assertion:

"Fake media is also the biggest terrorist out there."

In response I asked u this:

I don't no when a question became an assertion
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by Jones4190(m): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
paying against your enemy to die is not biblical, imagine if pastor oyedepo is praying against Mr President to die why pastor Adebayo is praying for God to bless Mr President, which prayer do you want God to answer?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by Adakintroy: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
lexy2014:

This was ur assertion:

"Fake media is also the biggest terrorist out there."

In response I asked u this:

I don't no when a question became an assertion

English is your problem. I use "also" meaning there are other forms. Media is just one.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by lexy2014: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Adakintroy:

English is your problem. I use "also" meaning there are other forms. Media is just one.

If English is my problem, how then can u say "Fake media is also the biggest terrorist out there."

U ought to have said "fake news is also a big terrorist out there".

But since u say that "there are other forms", u ended up asserting that fake news is d biggest of them all. Hence my question:

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by EMMY76: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
What is even wrong with this prayer points is he scared of his fulani masters?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems by calcal: 3:14am On Feb 22, 2021
Anyway, the prayer won't work he directed or not.

We have the solutions to them, it is gradual!

MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad / CAN Protests Nigerian Participation In Islamic Sports