Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape (30769 Views)

Vandals Attack Shiroro-Katampe Transmission Line / Boko Haram Imposes VAT, Income Taxes On Residents Of Shiroro Niger State / Shiroro, Niger State Paid Spiritualists, Vigilantes N14 Million To Fight Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Beemhan(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Why are you also calling them bandits? angry
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by KVN1(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
m
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by RRodwave(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
My problem now is how could a bloody civilian like Sheik Gumi locate the bandits easily but, Nigerian Army could not locate them?

Me sef reason am

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by BlackSpanner: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
My problem now is how could a bloody civilian like Sheik Gumi locate the bandits easily but, Nigerian Army could not locate them?

A good question, only the gods can answer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by saintol(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
Una never see anything,... that is what happens when criminals are not dealt with as criminals. In fact, I foresee more of this. Stupid, clueless, useless idiots in power

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by EdiskyHarry: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
It shall never be well with lord lugard where ever he is for bringing animals together with human beings.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Brushstrokes20: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Again?....Nigeria urgently needs a sane and SOUND leader!......

Enough of nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by knowhowk: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Business .
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by UKBobo(m): 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
The Primatical and Simian Republic of Lugardism.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
pls I volunteer myself to end terrorism in Nigeria. Give me Just one fighter jet and guns

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by SenecaTheYonger: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
PAY THEM MORE MONEY. BORROW MONEY FROM CHINA AND USA IMF AND PAY THESE BANDITS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Eriokanmi: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
I'm tired of reading this kind of heartbreaking . Good nite
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by SenecaTheYonger: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
It's a shame what the Nigerian army has become under Buhari (who is also a general)

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by mechanics(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Their evil acts will surely come to an end very soon.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
The best time to end Nigeria is now.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by jazon(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nigeria is gradually going the way of Somalia, South Sudan, Yemen, Syria.

i can remember vividly, the excitement of Sai Baba.
Harvest time is here.

the change has changed the Country

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Tenaga: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
I just dey look this game

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by lexy2014: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lamasta:
Niger state is currently suffering from the hands of bandits and boko boys...
NSA, NA, NPF you people should do the needful and save our security in this nation.

What exactly are u expecting them to do?
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by rotadeco27: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hold the useless old fool in ASO rock responsible. He sworn to protect the lives and properties of Nigerians . It will not be well with all that voted him in the 1st and 2nd terms.
Bokoharam was in existent when Obasanjo was the president ,they tried no nonsense, Bubu was one of those that were shouting clamping down bokoraham was an attack against the north. The northerners gave them so much free space to establish and renamed them bandits so that the terrorism tag with be lifted off! . It is obvious if it was bubu that were the president when boko boys were proscribed terrorist he wouldn't have done so.
A lots of souls are hanging on your neck and that of your family . They are crying for vengeance!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by lexy2014: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

That's what fela called "government magic".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Germi9: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Racoon:
angry Guess they are hellbent on rewarding terrorists? This is the rebound effect.They are just self annihilating.
surely zamfara Bandits have told their niger state counterparts to reck havoc on the people so they too can njoi from the national cake and amnesty
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by lexy2014: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
rotadeco27:
Hold the useless old fool in ASO rock responsible. He sworn to protect the lives and properties of Nigerians . It will not be well with all that voted him in the 1st and 2nd terms.
Bokoharam was in existent when Obasanjo was the president ,they tried no nonsense, Bubu was one of those that were shouting clamping down bokoraham was an attack against the north. The northerners gave them so much free space to establish and renamed them bandits so that the terrorism tag with be lifted off! . It is obvious if it was bubu that were the president when boko boys were proscribed terrorist he wouldn't have done so.
A lots of souls are hanging on your neck and that of your family . They are crying for vengeance!

Oga, pls Jonathan and PDP are to be blamed not buhari. Buhari has integrity. A battle hardened general. Also, blame endsars protesters for all this banditry
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by topoftheworld(m): 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
They want their share of the national cake as well

Nothing surprise me in this country anymore..
All I pray for daily is me and my families

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Trimjos: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
GOFRONT:
And Gumi said FG should grant them amnesty??

Gumi runs a terrorist school in Area 11 Abuja.

What's the name of his school sir? The one in Area11
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by chatinent: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by onward4life(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Racoon:
angry Guess they are hellbent on rewarding terrorists? This is the rebound effect.They are just self annihilating.

Actually El rufai met PDP
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by okorogodwin4(m): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
I pity HAUSAS they have been emasculated by the foolanni supporter of APC

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Tomilola360: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
cheesy

RENO ON POINT HERE

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Buharidgeneral: 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

God will bless you back and forth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by kennyade3h: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
God bless your mother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Omooba77: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

The more you see, the less plausible it sounds....

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor / Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? / Celebration Of Victory: Buhari Supporters Cause Traffic On Abuja - Keffi Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.