Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys (47579 Views)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months / Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by Undergroundrul: 6:15am On Feb 21, 2021
This means Shekau will one day get amnesty and maybe an appointment too
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:40am On Feb 21, 2021
grin grin
This northerners self.
It's obvious he has been well tutored on what to say before granting the so-called interview.
Since the interviewer is daily trust, I fully understand what's going on
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by tonididdy(m): 7:05am On Feb 21, 2021
If an airstrike was carried out against an Eastern security network whose only motive is to secure their Igbo lands since the government failed and here is another group claiming, they kidnap and extort for fun is granted a sweet interview....

... Then this country is gone and clearly we can see the bias and northern padding.
Worst of it all is that the southern and eastern and even western governors are in support of the head (north).

How have we become so LOW?
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by Nkpitime(m): 7:10am On Feb 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
s
The calendar

1 Like

Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 21, 2021
merits:
wink
June does not have 31st

1 Like

Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by egopersonified(f): 7:24am On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
i like his honesty and courage, he is not a coward like that one that ran to london.

He is fighting against injustice.

An amnesty will be granted to him....may God bless him for reforming

What did you do with all the ransoms paid to secure the release of your abductees?

Daudawa: We must use the money we had to buy arms to protect our lives and continue fighting.
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by bubu2019: 7:29am On Feb 21, 2021
The same amnesty benue state government tried and military killed the guy on the way because he is not Fulani.

I laugh in itshekiri,

This is an executive terrorist

What surprise me is that many people are still praising the people that gave them amnesty...

1 Like

Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by bubu2019: 7:35am On Feb 21, 2021
What will now happen to his victims and the beareved families of his victims?

Government of mad people lead by a madman.

Just imagine if someone this fool killed his relative meet him on the road.
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2021
Welcome to your future
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by Whoube99(f): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2021
Mynd44:
https://dailytrust.com/why-i-quit-banditry-abductor-of-kankara-schoolboys

Auwal Daudawa, the Arewa kidnapping mastro/Kingpin, has been turned to a celebrity of some sort, while Evans, is roting in jail. This is indeed the true meaning of one cowgeria

1 Like

Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by kogi2010: 8:14am On Feb 21, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnn

I don't have time to read this rubbish from an illiterate aboki terrorist, hit like if you didn't read all that.

I blame foolish Southern leaders who have refused to give a fight and devide this rubbish country, we would have been reading this interview from a terrorist as their neighboring country and will be giving our sympathy if we have any.
And by now the South would have been like south Sudan because of dere greed
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by seunayantokun(m): 8:19am On Feb 21, 2021
backnbeta:
Arangee undecided

Someone is making serious money through these terrorists, I don't believe the story at all undecided

Arrangee. Yes. You are right. It's like this is not the first publication of the arrangee interview. Those behind this stuff are up to something bigger and dirtier.
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by Aderr: 8:19am On Feb 21, 2021
merits:
wink
June 31. grin
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by Aderr: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2021
kogi2010:

And by now the South would have been like south Sudan because of dere greed
There is no way the South can ever be like South Sudan. The level of exposure and education will always separate the south from the north.

1 Like

Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by ShalomX: 8:37am On Feb 21, 2021
Reform you say? For how long? Till he runs out of the cash he collected?

I can't believe the level of naivete of many Nigerians.

By the way who perpetrated the stupid injustice he is fighting against? The poor kids he picked off the classrooms? Leaving the elites and politicians who corner the wealth of the land for themselves and families, without a single thought for the citizens.

The fact is, he is a bloody coward, an opportunist and a criminal, and you the is advocating amnesty is no different.

All those who support the evil that is carried out against the Nigerian people will never go unpunished.

thebosstrevor1:
i like his honesty and courage, he is not a coward like that one that ran to london.

1 Like

Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by kogi2010: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2021
Aderr:
There is no way the South can ever be like South Sudan. The level of exposure and education will always separate the south from the north.
what exposure are you talking abt? The hate? my brother the north are wiser the determine who will role the country because dey always speak with one voice n support each other on like the south where dere heads are divided, if u actualize biafra the problem of leadership begins even the so called kanu cannot come to the leadership again u know what im saying
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by flexyrule(m): 8:45am On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Omoh. Una sabi vomit rubbish oooooo.
Your child (that's if you have any) or family member would fall a victim of kidnapping, so you can get the chance to continue celebrating criminals.
Ode!

1 Like

Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by Aderr: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2021
kogi2010:

what exposure are you talking abt? The hate? my brother the north are wiser the determine who will role the country because dey always speak with one voice n support each other on like the south where dere heads are divided, if u actualize biafra the problem of leadership begins even the so called kanu cannot come to the leadership again u know what im saying
It would still be better than South Sudan or northern Nigeria. I am talking in terms of development. Their crisis will be more easily managed. The north with all its power to rule is still the poorest part of Nigeria. And also the most terrorized.
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by frfrank(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2021
Trouble was a pastime for us.

I am died
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by Masterclass32: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2021
Useless country, where terrorists are 'forgiven' and rewarded while the army (that have failed to protect the people) are sent to bomb citizens that mobilize to protect themselves against the same terrorists.

Nigeria has not made any serious headway under this govt despite all the worthless talk of 'change' and 'next level'.

1 Like

Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by zinizta: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by leo22(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2021
Beautifully scripted interview with the intent to sell a narrative.

Interviewer: Why did you take up arms?
Criminal: because of INJUSTICE

So these blood suckers are on the same pedestal with Niger/Delta militants?

SOUTH WAKE UP!!!
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by Futureukstudent: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2021
merits:
wink
June 31 it is so awkwardly standing out differently
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by Freemasonry: 10:53am On Feb 21, 2021
merits:
wink
The date. June has only 30 days, so there’s nothing like 31st June.
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by funshint(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2021
merits:
wink
June 31st....June has 30days.
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by AntiHate: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:
So much popularity to Stupidity.

As far as the bandits clubbing in the north starts and ends there...

Then it is a welcome development
Pls my building at Obosi is almost completed, so I will need u to come and do an assessment and give me the total cost required for the painting. Pls I want the best paint obtainable.
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by EdiskyHarry: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnn

I don't have time to read this rubbish from an illiterate aboki terrorist, hit like if you didn't read all that.

I blame foolish Southern leaders who have refused to give a fight and devide this rubbish country, we would have been reading this interview from a terrorist as their neighboring country and will be giving our sympathy if we have any.
Honesty, you are making sense.
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by EdiskyHarry: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2021
It is only a fool that will have time to read all this rubbish.
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by Blackdisciple(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2021
GOFRONT:
When will the Nigerian Army grant Shekau an interview??

They can't even see him.
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by Blackdisciple(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2021
@GOFRONT
They can't reason is that Shakau came for a course , he didn't come for social media shit, he didn't come for a negotiation that's why you can't see boko haram negotiating .After Mohammed Yusuf was gunned down by mopols in Bauchi 2009 remember bokoharam started in Bauchi state in 2009, They came for a purpose .

But as for these foreign fulani orcs , they realised that Nigeria is been made safe heaven for terrorism by this present Administration that's why came in and you see them doing what they know best.

As for this guy claiming he master minds the Niger state student adoption was out of anger because security agents and that Yansakai vigilantes did what they were not asked to do. To me that doesn't justify you taking up arms to hurt innocent civilians.
Since the security agents why can't they ( fulanise ) wait for any government convoy passing and launch their angered Rocket Propelled Grenades RPGs and and their angered Anti-Air craft machine gun AA on them.

You see Shakau, Shakau is not a fool or an Hippocrate , the only thing that can separate Shakau and the Islamic caliphate is death.

Remember everyone in life has a course.
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2021
rayvelez:

Honestly it really pain me seeing that kind of comment from that guy. So with all atrocities the bandits committed ransacking,burning and looting innoncent villages. They even have the guts to kidnapped school boys to dare the govt and that insane terrorist said he like his courage. That mean he has been forgiven for surrender meh Nigeria is gone forever and nothing will ever change.

Hmmm indeed with his kind of person , Nigeria is doomed already , but the North is eating the fruit of their politics anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) / EFCC Officials Cleaning Marks On Houses They Claimed Belong To Fayose / Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.