Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya (1116 Views)

Attack On IPOB Is Attack On Yoruba Nation, Igboho Warns FG / We Have Commissioned Hunters, OPC, Agbekoya To Secure South-West – Gani Adams / Buhari Said Attack On Boko Haram Is Attack On The North - Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by Gjrich(m): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains, OPC, Agbekoya, Others Tell Yoruba Traditional Rulers

As insecurity heightens in the Nigeria, Odua Peoples Congress, Agbekoya, Hunters Group, Isokan Ile Yoruba, Vigilante Group of Nigeria, Ibarapa Group, and Community Society Awareness Initiative have all expressed their readiness to defend Yorubaland against invasion by killer Fulani herdsmen.

This was contained in a communique released after their joint meeting under the auspices of the South-West Security Stakeholders on Friday in Lagos.

The groups went further to urge the paramount rulers and traditional leaders in Yorubaland to alert them whenever there is any assault in their territories.

The communique read in part, “The meeting reviewed recent security concerns in the nation generally and Oodua land in particular.

“The meeting shared the concern of the people in general and prominent Nigerians, especially about the security situation in the land.

“The meeting noted the exasperation inherent in the statement of Chief of Defence Staff of the nation calling on Nigerians to defend themselves. This is clearly an official endorsement of self-defence.

“The meeting feared the situation if not addressed signals a grievous national crisis. The meeting, therefore, called on the government to quickly arrest the apparent descent into anarchy.

“The meeting aligned with the call of the governors of South-West that President Muhammadu Buhari should prove his innocence in the carnage being perpetrated by herders by not only unambiguously condemning the nefarious acts but also take clear steps to exterminate it.

“The meeting stressed the point that multinational states such as Nigeria must be built on respect for different human components making up the sovereign nation.”

“The meeting re-emphasised the call for a return to pure federalism, which was the political arrangement leaders of the nation endorsed by leaders of the nation at independence. This will allow various nations in the country to take proper control of their affairs including security.

“Meanwhile, the meeting urged Obas and traditional leaders of Yorubaland not to hesitate to invite any of the groups listed above in the event of any threat to the security of every Yoruba man by invading groups anywhere in our land.”

1 Like

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lori iro

1 Like

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by Inkling(f): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
Okay
Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by vanbonattel: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Tell you so that you will report to the police who are fulani?

They there, don't go and look for your oduduwa Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by Akiara: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
ARRANGE UNA SEF FAST!!...
THERE IS NO JOKING HERE!!

BEST OF LUCK!!

5 Likes

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by chatinent: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Is the OPC in Lagos the same as these people?

I used to think OPC is a cult.

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by BKayy: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
These ones will not mind their business.
Amotekun that is backed by the law is there so what concerns OPC thugs in security?
Is like they are asking to be proscribed and handled by the military.
Speaking of which, this is after MNK asked them to take over from Amotekun.
Yoruba ronu and resist this OPC touts. MNK and IPOB want to destroy the peace herdsmen and Yoruba villagers enjoy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by Buharidgeneral: 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
The best form of attack is defence

Don't wait for an attack before defend

3 Likes

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by nedu666: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Oga opc attacks plenty why are you waiting to be called b4 you respond. Best form of defence is attack. That's what fulani does

1 Like

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by ojun50(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
chatinent:
Is the OPC in Lagos the same as these people?

I used to think OPC is a cult.
You think well, don't be deceived
Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by an0daGuy: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lol oh , so they should wait till there’s an actual attack before you guys will be mobilized to act?

Cant you go and attack them first? Cant you go and drive them away first?

Oh my God. Afonjas are doomed undecided caliphate loading in SW

2 Likes

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by AbaLion: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
an0daGuy:
Lol oh , so they should wait till there’s an actual attack before you guys will be mobilized to act?

That's called Intel. Grassroot information determines when and when to mobilize considering how big the SW.
You don't compare Southeast which is like 5 Lg in Oyo state. Through my window in idemili, Anambra, I could see tiny heads in Owerri walking around the streets.

-Lion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by unshakablejihad: 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
AbaLion:

That's called Intel. Grassroot information determines when and when to mobilize considering how big the SW.
You don't compare Southeast which is like 5 Lg in Oyo state. Through my window in idemili, Anambra, I could see tiny heads in Owerri walking around the streets.

-Lion

no be only idemili, dunce.opc shuld locate them in the forest nd not wen dere is an attack bfor they have to respond to such threat grin.yorubas are jst noise makers ur enemies are having a field day in the west using ur people as shooting nd blading practice nd all u culd cum up with is intel,grassroot information lol bunch of lily livered men.

take up arms nd go into the forest nd watch ur masters ON violence in HD for OPC bunch of miscreants. a reminder the last time they advanced into the forest one of the opc boys was cut down by the bororo boys. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by AbaLion: 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
unshakablejihad:

no be only idemili, dunce.opc shuld locate them in the forest nd not wen dere is an attack bfor they have to respond to such threat grin.yorubas are jst noise makers ur enemies are having a field day in the west using ur people as shooting nd blading practice nd all u culd cum up with is intel,grassroot information lol bunch of lily livered men.

take up arms nd go into the forest nd watch ur masters ON violence in HD for OPC bunch of miscreants. a reminder the last time they advanced into the forest one of the opc boys was cut down by the bororo boys. grin grin
Yes. They'd take up arms and go into the Forest. But first, the traditional rulers have to provide necessary Intel to aid operational planning.
When fulani herdmen roasted ibos in Enugu, they were fasting and praying, such idiocy only exists in their DNA.

-Lion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by mike404(m): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
LMFAO grin

1 Like

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by an0daGuy: 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
AbaLion:

-Lion

See this one undecided

Through your windows all you see are heads just because you keep seeking for the next skull to mine.

You claim southwest is so very biiiig etc, so why can’t you just share a portion of it with your Fulani masters? Just a small portion will do them after all their total population isn’t up to 20% of Yorubas in Nigeria.

Why so selfish? Will you buried with all that land or will you carry it on your head and travel whenever you ar ready to run away?

After all they say that Sharing is caring

Toothless lion without mane

Yen yen yen

Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by unshakablejihad: 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
AbaLion:

Yes. They'd take up arms and go into the Forest. But first, the traditional rulers have to provide necessary Intel to aid operational planning.
When fulani herdmen roasted ibos in Enugu, they were fasting and praying, such idiocy only exists in their DNA.

-Lion

so were was ur traditional rulers wen 28 people were killed villages sacked withing a week by the herdsmen in ogun state alone not to talk abt oyo nd osun..

u beta cum up with a beta idea to save ur people from this uprising menace rather dan go abt opening threads abt Igbos bcux there is a very high tendency u might lose ur ears nd fingers in the cuming weeks. bcus as it stands nw an emir of ogun nd oyo is loading.
wat abt the bunch of weak men who parade themselves as amotekun they haven't done anytin yet to curb the situation after all the bragado by the yorubas on this forum sum were even boasting amotekun were gonna flog nigerian sodiers if they ever try to misbehave,wetin happen las las NA raided a village nd flogged d hell out of the oba..amotekun no show up nor did dey speak a word..

yoruba=coward.

1 Like

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by AbaLion: 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
an0daGuy:

See this one undecided

Through your windows all you see are heads just because you keep seeking for the next skull to mine.

You claim southwest is so very biiiig etc, so why can’t you just share a portion of it with your Fulani masters? Just a small portion will do them after all their total population isn’t up to 20% of Yorubas in Nigeria.

Why so selfish? Will you buried with all that land or will you carry it on your head and travel whenever you ar ready to run away?

After all they say that Sharing is caring

Toothless lion without mane

Yen yen yen

Tufiakwa
Skull pounder, take it easy. I can easily take a snap photos of the entire southeast on top a palm tree in Enugu. I can tour the entire Alaigbo on a bicycle in 7 days.

-Lion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by AbaLion: 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
unshakablejihad:

so were was ur traditional rulers wen 28 people were killed villages sacked withing a week by the herdsmen in ogun state alone not to talk abt oyo nd osun..

u beta cum up with a beta idea to save ur people from this uprising menace rather dan go abt opening threads abt Igbos bcux there is a very high tendency u might lose ur ears nd fingers in the cuming weeks. bcus as it stands nw an emir of ogun nd oyo is loading.
wat abt the bunch of weak men who parade themselves as amotekun they haven't done anytin yet to curb the situation after all the bragado by the yorubas on this forum sum were even boasting amotekun were gonna flog nigerian sodiers if they ever try to misbehave,wetin happen las las NA raided a village nd flogged d hell out of the oba..amotekun no show up nor did dey speak a word..

yoruba=coward.

What is this one saying. Go and ask your fulani masters, they'd tell you stories.

-Lion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by an0daGuy: 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
AbaLion:

Skull pounder, take it easy. I can easily take a snap photos of the entire southeast from a palm tree Enugu. I can tour the entire Alaigbo on a bicycle in 7 days.

-Lion

The bicycle your forefathers left for you abi? grin

Remember to take care of that bicycle well well oh, your grandfather used it to escape from illorin and tomorrow you’d use it to escape to Benin republic so don’t break the chain or tire your legs out touring the southeast yet cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by ogbuefieze: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
A little too late? right now several communities in Ogun state have been sacked by Bororo boys, and it appears all the men left have fled to Benin republic as refugees, by the time most of them summon the courage to return... they will be speaking French already grin

2 Likes

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by unshakablejihad: 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
AbaLion:

What is this one saying. Go and ask your fulani masters, they'd tell you stories.

-Lion

lmaosss made up story to feed ur ego meanwhile ur people are fleeing into benin for safety lolzx.

yoruba people sef..man up no be bad tin..

i dnt need to remind u three communities has been sacked in ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by unshakablejihad: 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
an0daGuy:

The bicycle your forefathers left for you abi? grin

Remember to take care of that bicycle well well oh, your grandfather used it to escape from illorin and tomorrow you’d use it to escape to Benin republic so don’t break the chain or tire your legs out touring the southeast yet cheesy

lolxxzzz guy abeg no kill me with laugh.

1 Like

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by AbaLion: 12:00am On Feb 21, 2021
unshakablejihad:

lmaosss made up story to feed ur ego meanwhile ur people are fleeing into benin for safety lolzx.

yoruba people sef..man up no be bad tin..

i dnt need to remind u three communities has been sacked in ogun state.
Once again, listen to your masters. grin

-Lion

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by an0daGuy: 12:02am On Feb 21, 2021
AbaLion:

I only use it to carry ibo girls as sex slaves.

-Lion

Chai and you’re not ashamed undecided

When your juniors are using motor with four tyres to carry their small small afonja girls you’re still carrying your own oloshos with bicycle.

No be say Na new bicycle self, Na the one wey your pikin go still inherit from you. Bicycle passed down from generation to generation.

I don’t believe it’s igbo girls you’re carrying except they just want to chop your small money since they know you’d soon leave everything and flee to IDP camp angry

Toothless lion like you

2 Likes

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by unshakablejihad: 12:03am On Feb 21, 2021
AbaLion:

Once again, listen to your masters. grin

-Lion

dey decieve ur self while the hit keep gaining momentum.

e go clear for ur eyes wen u find urself in seme border.

1 Like

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by AbaLion: 12:08am On Feb 21, 2021
an0daGuy:

Chai and you’re not ashamed undecided

When your juniors are using motor with four tyres to carry their small small afonja girls you’re still carrying your own oloshos with bicycle.

No be say Na new bicycle self, Na the one wey your pikin go still inherit from you. Bicycle passed down from generation to generation.

I don’t believe it’s igbo girls you’re carrying except they just want to chop your small money since they know you’d soon leave everything and flee to IDP camp angry

Toothless lion like you
Wahala be like ibo girls. very easy to start.
I can drive from Imo to Abia in 45 minutes.

-Lion
Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by an0daGuy: 12:14am On Feb 21, 2021
AbaLion:

Wahala be like ibo girls. very easy to start.
[s]I can drive from Imo to Abia in 45 minutes.[/s]

-Lion

IMO to abia is actually 5 minutes without traffic while driving.

See why riding bicycle upandan the whole place isn’t good. Now you’re equating riding time with driving time.

Tufiakwa. Toothless naked lion like you.

1 Like

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by Optional09: 12:56am On Feb 21, 2021
They will call you after they have been slaughtered. Mogbo, sebi i just called

1 Like

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by Never4getU: 1:13am On Feb 21, 2021
Why fo u people reason with anus modt times? This is the same approach that never gives u a hedge against Nigeria.

U can't just be fighting without a plan in place, u have to allow ur enemy play into the trap. If u don't deploy tacts in battle one may lose cheaply.

We wait for them to attack which will serve as reference point of action but, attacking without being provoked to act, govt may capitalize on it.

The north knows asouthwest, before resorting to fight, it must have a hedge otherwise things will fall apart.

an0daGuy:

Re: Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya by SisterFire(f): 2:57am On Feb 21, 2021
AbaLion:

-Lion
pythonamaka

Imhotep most hear this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fear, panic in Abuja over 'Imminient" Boko haram Attack / Church Funeral Service For Victims Of Kaduna Plane Crash Commences(photos) / Bayelsa Monarch Escapes As Angry Youths Destroy His Palace (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.