Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,034 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women (39667 Views)

Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women by Jman06(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Are you saying that Regina and the other 5 wives no open eye?
Those ones are there because the man is wealthy in billions. How many men out there are billionaires Besides, you and I don't know what's up in their home.
Re: Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women by PoliteActivist: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jman06:
Those ones are there because the man is wealthy in billions. How many men out there are billionaires Besides, you and I don't know what's up in their home.

Ok, he is a billionaire with a movie star as 6th wife. So why can't an average guy manage 2 ordinary wives?
Well, you don't know what's up in anybody's home.
Re: Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Risenphoenix1

Your thoughts?

You already know them. This is yet another problem that polygamy would have solved. Who will marry all these widows and single mums if not for polygamy? Be sincere, if you were to marry your first wife, would you choose a widow or divorcee; no matter how nice her character? Even if you personally don't mind, your family will oppose it. So you get embittered single feminists in their sixties crying about how men are terrible.

Anyway, I think their religion already allows polygamy. The state governor should reward every man who marries more than one wife with free business loans and tax concessions to encourage it. Problem solved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women by Danhumprey: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
ITbomb:

She already understand.
We are meeting somewhere in the Niger Delta next week
SMH. grin grin grin grin
Re: Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women by DontBullshitMe: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

You already know them. This is yet another problem that polygamy would have solved. Who will marry all these widows and single mums if not for polygamy? Be sincere, if you were to marry your first wife, would you choose a widow or divorcee; no matter how nice her character? Even if you personally don't mind, your family will oppose it. So you get embittered single feminists in their sixties crying about how men are terrible.

Anyway, I think their religion already allows polygamy. The state governor should reward every man who marries more than one wife with free business loans and tax concessions to encourage it. Problem solved.
Exactly what I anticipated. grin

The source of your wisdom and knowledge will never dry up. I value your contributions alot. I have never missed a single post since you created this new account.

Finally, don't switch your moniker without informing me again. grin grin
Re: Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women by Tundex911: 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
SMH
Re: Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women by FestusSOLUTION: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
In this video learn about the power of 3 A.M.....the most powerful time to pray and get answers.... the hour of mercy and when Angels are waiting to perform task. If you follow the steps on how to do this prayer you will get instant manifestation ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2O0nW0xaTU

Please Subscribe to my Channel and share this Video

You can also search my YouTube Channel (WAYA SOLUTION)
Re: Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women by Adebowalay(m): 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Why do you remove your hands from the there matter, they show you pepper
grin
my brother....its beyond pepper...dem add fuel, insecticide come light fire untop....infact...FEAR WOMEN

1 Like

Re: Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women by Hassanmaye(m): 12:01am On Feb 23, 2021
Adebowalay:
grin
my brother....its beyond pepper...dem add fuel, insecticide come light fire untop....infact...FEAR WOMEN
I will take your last statement very very serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! / 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.