Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,381 members, 7,781,068 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:22 AM

What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done With Your Partner ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done With Your Partner ? (3384 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done With Your Partner ? by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2021
Myryryry:
Nigerian MEN are SO useless.

All they know is sex and how to dupe white women.

#fact
And the opposite sex is awesome. Making money and creating jobs in all parts of the country. You are a big fool.
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done With Your Partner ? by ekene101: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2021
mine..
we were strolling around cemetery road warri delta state one night around the year 2002/03.. time was around 11:23pm,we were coming from udu road where we went for a friend's birthday party,close to the cemetery she told me we should go in that she wants to show me something.
immediately we got in,we saw the cemetery fighting with another cemetery because a dead guy who was buried two days earlier came to charge his phone in this other cemetery as their own electricity was cut off by nepa for lack of payment and ended up stealing the chief whip of this other cemetery's phone..

To be continued....

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done With Your Partner ? by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done With Your Partner ? by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2021
well mine wasn't a partner though but i went over to his place for message, I met him playing video games, toldhim to teach me, he did, then the next thing I knew it was morning my eyes were sore red .We played xbox360 till dayday break at the same spot, no food, no movement ..no water just fifa,wrestling and racing...lol I was almost filed a missing person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done With Your Partner ? by Kabir5643(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
konkonbilo:
lmao.. All na cream na. Yeast cream, ice cream. all na cream

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done With Your Partner ? by Kingloba20(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
chatinent:

Ṣe o dara fun ọ, my friend.
Mo nife si bi eyin mejeji se n fi Yoruba soro. o kan n pamileerin ni. grin
chatinent:

Ṣe o dara fun ọ, my friend.
Mo nife si bi eyin mejeji se n fi Yoruba soro. o kan n pamileerin ni.
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done With Your Partner ? by chatinent: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kingloba20:

Mo nife si bi eyin mejeji se n fi Yoruba soro. o kan n pamileerin ni. grin
Mo nife si bi eyin mejeji se n fi Yoruba soro. o kan n pamileerin ni.

Kosi wahala.
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done With Your Partner ? by kayjay69(m): 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Can I slide into your private?
perkyB:
well mine wasn't a partner though but i went over to his place for message, I met him playing video games, toldhim to teach me, he did, then the next thing I knew it was morning my eyes were sore red .We played xbox360 till dayday break at the same spot, no food, no movement ..no water just fifa,wrestling and racing...lol I was almost filed a missing person.
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done With Your Partner ? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
kayjay69:
Can I slide into your private?
my private part is not for sliding lol grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done With Your Partner ? by Juicethekid: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Myryryry:
Nigerian MEN are SO useless.

All they know is sex and how to dupe white women.

#fact
am sure that's what your father did that's why he is still in jail
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done With Your Partner ? by kayjay69(m): 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin grin grin
I meant your private message a.k.a DM na.

Haba, get your mind out of the bin, I am a shild of God and I mean no harm. wink wink wink
perkyB:
my private part is not for sliding lol grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done With Your Partner ? by Kingloba20(m): 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
chatinent:

Kosi wahala.
Oku deede iwoyi oreemi owon
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done With Your Partner ? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
kayjay69:
grin grin grin
I meant your private message a.k.a DM na.

Haba, get your mind out of the bin, I am a shild of God and I mean no harm. wink wink wink
shild of God nothing shall be done in secret if you have nothing to hide say it here wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done With Your Partner ? by kayjay69(m): 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
grin grin grin
Okay you caught me, but then I just want to make your acquaintance that's all.
More like a distant pen pal which this platform won't necessarily allow for cos its public.
smiley

Cross my heart, no harm intended. Scouts honour.
perkyB:
shild of God nothing shall be done in secret if you have nothing to hide say it here wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? / What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? / See What Evil People Did To Me After I Made A Comment On Nairaland (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.