Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them (29509 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better / Osun Voters Mock APC: We Collected Their Money, But Voted For Adeleke (Video) / APC: We Did No Wrong, Bagudu Replies Pro-oshiomhole Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:18am On Feb 21, 2021
But your party has killed millions of Nigerians since taking over power with hardship and worst economic policies ever witness in the history of Nigeria
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Authoreety: 6:18am On Feb 21, 2021
Ghyree
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by oriewanbe: 6:20am On Feb 21, 2021
naptu2:
Omisore
wman:
Omisore.
Lol, you guys are very sharp.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Munzy14(m): 6:21am On Feb 21, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin grin Are you sure cheesy Tell us more sir or mention names grin
With mention of bola ige, He is indirectly talking about senator iyiola omisore.

Aregbesola is a clown...even ordinary local government chairman in Nigeria must av killed either to clear road or rituals, not to talk of an ex governor who might be doing so as annual sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by zealousayo(m): 6:24am On Feb 21, 2021
post=99272431:
[/b] Ogbeni Rauf, common [b]name names abegii......
Who does that
He gave enough details; he was taking a swipe at Senator Iyiola Omisore.
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:26am On Feb 21, 2021
OMISORE, OMISORE, OMISORE, how many times did I call you? But come to think of it, it was the same killer they used to win back the government seat.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by zealousayo(m): 6:28am On Feb 21, 2021
Thatfairguy... Your mentor don talk. Is Aregbesola not a killer too?
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Resurrection212: 6:35am On Feb 21, 2021
The present of the man in the party was intimidating him.
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Gbagura: 6:35am On Feb 21, 2021
Omisore and Gbenga daniel
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Neymessi: 6:41am On Feb 21, 2021
Someone should help me with anything let me use it and go to church this morning. 3117590637 first bank. God bless
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by isunday: 6:44am On Feb 21, 2021
He should have said, " MORE killers have joined APC "

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Emola12(m): 6:44am On Feb 21, 2021
if u like let boko harram join APC does dat one concern us? or who dah one epp? youth party 2023 na we get am
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by juman(m): 6:44am On Feb 21, 2021
The killer that was begged to join apc.
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by simi1(m): 6:49am On Feb 21, 2021
Is it a know fact or just allegations

Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Hottdawgg: 6:51am On Feb 21, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://m.punchng.com/News/Killers-have-joined-APC-says-Aregbesola

Did Iyoola Omisore join PDP? He is believed to have killed Bola Ige but was never tried. The honour however remains with him
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by tillaman(m): 6:53am On Feb 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Not surprised
A party devoid of intellect and ideology can admit any pussy ass moda fuckkker .

You must be a real niggarr
I was about to conclude that all birds are of the same species.....but after puffing my weed this morning...I realized you are very correct.....there are thousands of species of birds...this is why I should always puff my weed in the morning even if I should wake up at the right side of the bed still I will puff it if not I will by typing and saying dogg shit
damn, the kush must be premium kush, abeg tie me 1 fat jombo make we dey vibrate for the same frequency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Ceeogbaru2: 6:53am On Feb 21, 2021
This man think we don't know all of them is thirsty of BLOOD.. All of them their hands is stained and sucked with BLOOD.. if theirs hell theirs will be different hotter one for them..
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by DaInferno(m): 6:53am On Feb 21, 2021
...cubana is typing
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Axzobr: 6:58am On Feb 21, 2021
Aregbesola's government is one of the best ever governments in Nigeria. What he did in the education sector in osun state can NEVER be equaled by any government. You just have to visit Òsogbo high school, Ìlà Orangun high school, ifehigh school, etc. To know what I am saying. Mind you I am an Igbo guy that served in osun state. 2018 batch A

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by witworth(m): 6:59am On Feb 21, 2021
Killers formed APC in the first place, more killers will reform it, simple
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Pat081: 6:59am On Feb 21, 2021
Heself don kill many people in osun state
MEGA4BILLION:

But your party has killed millions of Nigerians since taking over power with hardship and worst economic policies ever witness in the history of Nigeria
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Bobbyfreshh(m): 7:05am On Feb 21, 2021
Axzobr:
Aregbesola's government is one of the best ever government in Nigeria. What he did in the education sector in osun state can NEVER be equal by any government. You just have to visit Òsogbo high school, Ìlà Orangun high school, ifehigh school, etc. To know what I am saying. Mind you I am an Igbo guy that served in osun state. 2018 batch A

You didn't tell us how he treated civil servants cheesy
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by 400billionman: 7:05am On Feb 21, 2021
Sponsors of Terrorism maybe have revalidated membership.
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Never4getU: 7:05am On Feb 21, 2021
Hummm.. deep!

One name suggestion Omisore
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Perfectsouth(m): 7:06am On Feb 21, 2021
HE can't match olusegun mimiko's legacy
Axzobr:
Aregbesola's government is one of the best ever government in Nigeria. What he did in the education sector in osun state can NEVER be equal by any government. You just have to visit Òsogbo high school, Ìlà Orangun high school, ifehigh school, etc. To know what I am saying. Mind you I am an Igbo guy that served in osun state. 2018 batch A

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by lampedusa: 7:10am On Feb 21, 2021
Aregbe is a 2 faced dirty hypocrite he should shut up

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Btruth: 7:10am On Feb 21, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin grin Are you sure cheesy Tell us more sir or mention names grin
Iyiola Omisore!
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Jostoman: 7:17am On Feb 21, 2021
wman:
Omisore.
exactly my brother.
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by 9Stamp(f): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2021
That's why politics is a dirty game
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by PrinceOfLagos: 7:23am On Feb 21, 2021
We know the killers and they know themselves

One of them is in Lagos
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by SonOfTheRisingS: 7:28am On Feb 21, 2021
Igbos otelectuals and efulefus governors/politicians can't address their people in Igbo language as this Yoruba man did. We are beginning to ask if truly those governors and other politicians are really Igbo (Eastern) or fulani blood.

Aregbesola, who spoke in Yoruba in a video of the event obtained on Saturday, was joined by some party stalwarts, including those who served in his cabinet while in office as governor. He said he and his people would remain in the party, but would not relate with people of no good character.
Aregbesola also joined his supporters to sing some proverbial songs, which indicated that there were people who benefited from him while in office but had become ingrates.
Addressing his joyful supporters, he said, “Killers have joined our party and the law guiding our party doesn’t say we can’t admit them when a law court has not convicted them. You know the killers or you don’t know them?

Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Axzobr: 7:28am On Feb 21, 2021
Bobbyfreshh:

You didn't tell us how he treated civil servants cheesy
He can't get all things right most especially with the very low allowance the state gets.

At least he has built a legacy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian / Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) / Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.