Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers (68889 Views)

Lady Goes Gaga Remove Her Towel After Laycon Was Declared Winner Of Bbnija(video / Fashion Or What? A Female Student Rock Towel To Attend Class. / Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by moneyissweet(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Pardon her, Toto no let am spell am well

Reinaldo:

That's not how to spell "photo". All these village girls forming feminist sef.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by joshboo(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nairaland gradually loosing it's values How did this trash get to FP?
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by floss(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:

Wahala for who no follow females.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
The TOTO is
FEMALE[color=#006600]

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by vincentjk(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
meobizy:
So? By tomorrow the same Nairalanders throwing insults will forget who she is or what she did. People here are too stuck up their asses and bitter to know the definition of fun.

Her colleague spotted.

Una weldon
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
Very ugly creature undecided what would happen when the 500k clout chasing followers stops following?.

Depression and suicide follows.
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by specialmati(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin grin grin i even thought she win money.chai only followers omo problem they for we country ooh.whats happening to our women
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by floss(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:

Wahala for who no follow females.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
The TOTO is [color=#990000]
FEMALE[color=#006600]
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Debra911(f): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
Im not surprised, crazy things happens these days
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
She Wear short under
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by akeeng: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
If clout was a woman
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Munzy14(m): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
manuel4real:
the future is female grin grin
Lol...

This makes me laugh anytime I come across these words.
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by seyz91(m): 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin
Beckysexy:
Runs into street to celebrate 500k followers?
I have millions of followers and I still don't brag about it.
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Location4sure: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
She is not verified self maybe whereas I know someone with 10k+ followers and the person is verified..smh
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Realhommie(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
Queenslander:
This is extremely repulsive and shameful!! TF.
Very shameful to say the least..

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by seyz91(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
[dey decieve yourself undecided

how you take know say she isn't selling her body? undecidedquote author=general111 post=99278624]She is simply celebrating her hustle.at least she isnt selling her body[/quote]
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by zudozz: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
Omo d day I see her face without make up...I just give give up..
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by doxijaw: 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
redsun:
Social media madness. The irony is that people still live practically as if they are in the 15th-century in Nigeria, yet they have access to this magical 21st-century platform called the internet.

Why can't we use the knowledge to upgrade our society to the standard of basic human development that will work for everyone?

Facts. The most annoying are those who call themselves modern cheesy, niggur you can't even access PayPal and live in a jungle. grin

Joke's
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Floreate: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
Shebi na one man go...this one
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by IYANGBALI: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
Rubbish. Absolute nonsense. Anything to trend
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Zdoh(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Beckysexy:
Runs into street to celebrate 500k followers?
I have millions of followers and I still don't brag about it.
Depends on how you value and what use the follower to achieve.

It’s might mean nothing to you though.
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Sarcastic101: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Drug no good oooOo
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Olatlaccon(m): 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
where's that girl that use to shout "future is female"?
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by GreaterFuture3: 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ekemeze:

500k followers as a celebrity?,
so that means I try wella with my 350k na.
You have 350k followers on your IG.
Name of your Page
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by akdjr(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
Please what exactly is the financial benefit of having much followers? I see people saying on twitter that lets grow account follow and I follow back
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by ceaser: 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Werey dey disguise.
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Gwan2(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Trust me, I reckon with the guy that said those that married in 90’s and early years were lucky, now na just olosho.s and hookup girls the rest guys go marry.

Flesh and blood didn’t reveal that to him
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by ikorodureporta: 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
cheesy
dis won don chop persin betting
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by ikorodureporta: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin i even thought she win money.chai only followers omo problem they for we country ooh.whats happening to our women

no surprise say she bet with person to do like this
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by SatanicPriest: 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
THIS ASHAWO QUARTERS GIRL. LET ME GO AND REPORT HER PAGE SEF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Bathroom Photo / Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song / Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.