Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

1 - Deleted - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1 - Deleted (36804 Views)

Forex Prop Firm Challange Pass Phase 1 And Phase 2 Evaluation / Big Investment Opportunity In BERRY COURT OMOLE Phase 1 / Self Contained Room Apartment At Lekki Phase 1 Lagos For 1million Naira Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 - Deleted by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2021
TheUndercover:
Weak people cannot be sincere.

Can you explain this Sir?
Re: 1 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Re: 1 - Deleted by Snowflakess: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
TheUndercover:
Most men can get cuter girls than they think. False psychological projection of their own sexual attraction mechanism onto women blinds them to this reality.

Can you explain this please
Re: 1 - Deleted by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2021
Re: 1 - Deleted by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
TheUndercover:

You'll be notified, I'm taking my time with it. It contains numerous stuffs
Undercover , I so much love this can I have the pdf if it's ready.
Re: 1 - Deleted by Dbliz(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
TheUndercover:
Don’t play cards you don’t need to play. Holding all the cards does not make you indestructible, you may still lose if you play your cards poorly. Execution is everything, a poorly played card is worse than one not played.
Throw more light on this, please.
Re: 1 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2021

9 Likes

Re: 1 - Deleted by Loner444: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2021
TheUndercover:

Be rest assured, you'll be notified. Just give me time. Some already demanded for it. It doesn't just contain facts from this page.
Please I'll need it too
Thanks
Re: 1 - Deleted by Freeko4: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
words on marble
Re: 1 - Deleted by chukshobayo: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2021
TheUndercover:
If the group leader doesn’t like you in spite of your sincerest efforts to win them over, abandon that group. Take the loss, move on, and seek greener pastures. Trying to become a part of groups where the leadership hates you is rarely worth the uphill struggle. It is better to thrive where you are liked, than be contemptuously tolerated where you are not.

Do not outshine people who in whatever situation, possess a stronger position than you do. A local drug dealer may be a king in one part of the city, but four streets over a rival gang may want him dead. Your ego can be your own worst enemy so do not let the ego you’ve built up from being successful at whatever it is you do delude you into thinking you can immediately take centre stage wherever you go.

The environment you are in and what is working to directly benefit you within that environment is of incredible importance. Your environment
passively implies a cap on your power. It either grants you further personal power by making things easier (home field advantage, high status jobs) or takes power away from you, forcing you to compete on less favourable terms (away turf, low status jobs etc.)

Very deep. I still have a lot to learn

In light of this it stands to reason that one must always be aware of their terrain; be it the mud in a game of football, the cover in an online shooter or the dynamics of a social group.
Re: 1 - Deleted by chukshobayo: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
TheUndercover:
Absence increases respect only when the absence is legitimate. If you ignore somebody but are observed by the ignored engaging others, you are not absent, and so elicit disrespect rather than respect. True absence is in disappearance, not observable silence.
I need explanation pls.
Re: 1 - Deleted by chukshobayo: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
TheUndercover:
Appear unappealing to those who don’t appeal to you, for it is better to be undesired than to be desired by the undesirable.

I need explanation to this please
Re: 1 - Deleted by omoyankee3(m): 3:25am On Dec 08, 2021
Riener:

Can you explain this Sir?

The Weak are often in positions where they cannot reveal their true nature and thoughts. But the Strong usually has nothing to fear in being forthright
Re: 1 - Deleted by chukshobayo: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2021
[quote author=TheUndercover post=99528699]Breaking silence is tactically unsound. Wait for the other person to speak first, or do not speak at all.[/quote

But some times in work place it may not always be applicable especially when situation demands that you talk to get things done.
Re: 1 - Deleted by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
@chukshobayo

If it's necessary for you to speak to get things done, then do it. If it's not necessary for you to speak, remain silent. Let them speak first.

2 Likes

Re: 1 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
chukshobayo:

I need explanation to this please
If you know someone doesn't like you, you don't have to do things in order for them to like you. Don't try to impress them. If someone doesn't find you interesting, don't try to impress them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 - Deleted by lieutenantprime(m): 8:04am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: 1 - Deleted by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
drealcivilceno:

This is for you the undercover!
Bros this is vawulence grin grin

1 Like

Re: 1 - Deleted by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2022
@theundercover

Where art thou? I am still waiting for the phase 2. angry
Re: 1 - Deleted by Androgens: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2022
LIVINGICONREBOR:
@theundercover

Where art thou? I am still waiting for the phase 2. angry

Enjoy Okay.

https://www.nairaland.com/6445859/phase-2-charming-cunning-tactics

1 Like

Re: 1 - Deleted by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:38am On Nov 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: 1 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
I received many requests, some even extended their gratitude to me offline, I say thank you all, but the purpose of this post today would be mainly about this thread.

It has been called to my attention that some of my posts on this thread, if not most, might be misconstrued by some people to perpetrate their evil, or justify their evil acts, this thread is only meant for enlightenment in other for you not to fall prey to predators, but at it's always said, it's always better to be safe than sorry, you can eliminate bad people, but you can't eliminate evil. There will always be those who are keen in wreaking havoc and posts like this can be used to justify their actions, even when the disclaimer is boldly stated on the first post. As this knowledge is a thing that every man should know, it can be also used to do good or evil. It can be said to be neutral depending on the soul using it. In fact, it is a mandatory knowledge to be studied, because being good alone doesn't save you from the dangers of this world, you have to be able to know when you're being a target for an impending danger and this knowledge will equip you with the ammunition to keep yourself safe. It's a cold world out there.

In relation to that, I would be deleting the posts on this thread, this is why I had to find a way to recover this account in everyway possible to make that happen. I couldn't use this account for a while due to previous phone damage. Keeping you guys waiting (those who I'm referring to know themselves) wasn't my intention.

I really appreciate you guys once again, for the love shown to me both online and offline and I hope you've found a way to better yourself and improve your lifestyle.

Stay safe everyone. One Love.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs / Security Operatives Take Over As Residents Besiege CBN In Kaduna / Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.