Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:24 AM

2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President (31312 Views)

Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 / Shehu Sani Dares Northern Politicians To Paste Tinubu's Poster In Their Houses / 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by Authoreety: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2021
BUHARI SHOULD JUST RESIGN ALREADY
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2021
seunmsg:

Obasanjo was a weakling who pander to the north when he was a military head of state. They brought him in again 1999 thinking he will continue as a weak leader. Obasanjo saw through their game and put the north in her place. Jonathan is now more experienced. He can see through the gimmicks of the northern hawks. With southern support, he will grow the balls to do the needful. Buhari already set a bad precedent in nepotism and breaking gentleman’s agreement so he has something to rely on. Again, he personally won’t be contesting again so he could damn the north without any consequences.

The above scenario is if the north goes to the extreme o. I’m not a Jonathan supporter and I prefer Osinbajo to emerge in 2023. However, all options must be on the table to ensure a southern president in 2023.

With all dues respect my brother, Obasanjo continued to pander to the North after 1999.

Restructuring he did not want to hear about and he fought Tinubu's efforts to grant more autonomy to local governments.

National population Census nko that is always a scam to grant the North vastly higher income and more share of the pie than deserved?

OBJ simply carried on the fraud in support of the North when he supervised our last census in 2006.

State policing he dismissed with the excuse "Nigeria nor ripe for State policing" and Jonathan, verbatim, simply gave same excuse when he became President.

OBJ simply carried out Machiavellian changes to allow him and his gang loot Nigeria. He did not move against the North deliberately to leave a reformed and better Nigeria. He did everything cynically to consolidate power and enjoy a dictatorial Presidency where he could be judge, jury and executioner.

The core interest of the North he never moved against.

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by DropsMic(m): 9:58am On Feb 21, 2021
All na wash
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by BruncleZuma: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2021
2023 we go find out
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by Asadujames202(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2021
Let the effing zoo

Collapse already
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by Akagas(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2021
35824L:
Power is returning to the South in 2023. Everybody knows that except those from the gully erosion ravaged region who are still atikulating because they hope that their Biafra ambassador to China will be VP.
When last did you check yourself with psyatrist?
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by ogbuefieze: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2021
35824L:
Power is returning to the South in 2023. Everybody knows that except those from the gully erosion ravaged region who are still atikulating because they hope that their Biafra ambassador to China will be VP.

This dirty algae and red oil guzzling yaribanza ape sef, we suppose dey spray pesticides to evacuate tapeworms like you from this site.
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by beehivedata(m): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2021
Hahaha... Bubu no favour anybody cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by BlackPantherxXx: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2021
God forbid a Southern President.

Na poisoned apple.

PLEASE fellow Yoruba... let's pray against it.

Who wants to inherit this mess?

Let them continue their born to rule nah.

Na them dey hear am pass. Who ever ascends the throne would suffer.

Anyways.... Southeast wants it, let's support our brothers grin

Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by ogbuefieze: 10:07am On Feb 21, 2021
But on a serious note if power must come to the South which I know it will, then power must stay in the South this time... we don't want another docile GEJ situation anymore! which Southern candidate has the cojones to actually beat the North to their own games without been pushed around?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by Fishandchips(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2021
Lori iro
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by Akagas(m): 10:08am On Feb 21, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Southern presidency is possible!!

But...

Dear south west... Forget anything presidency!!

Even if power is going to the south.... It will never be south west!!
You people have been canceled!!

Even if power is going to leave the north!!

It will be going to the south south!!

Just for the Records: Northerners in Oyo, Ogun etc were attacked, killed, properties destroyed and displaced in what was a planned ethnic attack.

No single Yoruba Leader either political or monarch came out to openly condemn this barbaric act.

we will never forget the killing of our innocent Hausafulani traders in the south west!!

the north remembers
listen to yourself "power will to south south , have you forgotten that's southern Nigeria is of three the eastern southern and western.
And power must emphatically be pushed to Eastern part having deprived of the slot for so many years? Please try take a nap and wake to re-write that . Eastern part or Disintegration of the Nation.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2021
Believe these morons and get lost!!
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2021
Oshigun:

For sure power must return to the South in 2023 otherwise the fallout from power remaining in the North will be too devastating for Nigeria and Northerners in particular.

The main point I will add is that the North must not be involved in the emergence of this Southrner be it Yoruba, Igbo or SS.

The North should support a level playing field and back off. The South must not accept a Southern stooge like Jonathan, Fayemi, Kalu, Umahi etal because once we do that then critical and badly needed reforms like State policing, restructuring and greater autonomy for States and tiers of governance will be automatically off the table for 8 years after 2023 and potentially 16 years assuming the North then gains power in 2031.

In 2014 the SW supported Buhari, who had always wanted to lead, to gain power. Let the North do same for the South by at least refraining from trying to scheme out strong and indendent-minded Southerners. We don't want their stooge in the form of Fayemi, Jonathan or anyone else because we know what that is aimed at achieving which is keeping it "business as usual" for the north for another 8 years till they get power back.

A lot of things about Nigeria must change for good once the North is away from the Presidency but these changes can only be delivered if it is a sagacious and independent-minded Southerner that replaces Buhari. It is not about power coming South alone but about ensuring it gets into the hands of the right type of Southerner.
you forgot to mention Tinubu and Osibade in the list of stooge
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by Homiesjinxbank: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2021
You be mumu,is it not the same china your so called APC,buhari,osibanjo are borrowing money from Mumu boy..

35824L:

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by Akagas(m): 10:11am On Feb 21, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Good...

I will vigorously campaign for any of the following candidates:

1. Governor Dave Umahi.. (my favorite SE governor. He made my top 20 list of great Nigerians we should emulate..)

2. Goodluck Jonathan.

3. Amaechi.

4. Ogbonnaya Onu.. (patriotic, loyal and industrious)

5. Yul Edochie.. (My favorite Nollywood actor. He hates Buhari, that's my only problem with him. But eh, if I like you, I like you.. cheesy)

For equity's sake, power should return to the South, particularly the South East... If not, then South South..

Basically, any good candidate from the SE or SS will have my support. The North and the SW should not contest AT ALL... However, If the SW wants to contest, then the North, especially the NE and the NC, will also contest..

To avoid this, the North and the South West should go and rest and let the SE and the SS have their fun... cheesy

God bless Nigeria.
You are intelligent but please kick GEJ and Amaechi off having come from South-south

1 Like

Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by BlackPantherxXx: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2021
Asgard13:
POWER WILL NOT LEAVE NORTH 2023.

ALL THIS YORUBA PEOPLE SHOUTING POWER MUST RETURN TO SOUTH ARE ON A VERY LONG THING
YORUBA DISRUPTED THE SOUTHERNER IN POWER AND WENT TO BED WITH PATRON OF FULANI HERDSMEN
NOW THEIR MASTERD DON THROW THEM UNDER THE LORRY DEM DEY SHOUT POWER MUST COME TO SOUTH..

WHICH SOUTH? grin

THIS ONE SAYING TOP NORTHERS DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND POLITICS OF NORTH..

NA THIS PEOPLE GO MAKE TINUBU PRESIDENT? WEY DEM NEVER MAKE THEMSELVES grin

All we’re SAYING IS THAT TINUBU MUST CONTEST FOR PRIMARIES
OSIBANJO MUST CONTEST FOR PRIMARIES

NO EXCUSES
NO STEPPING DOWN
NO STORIES WHATEVER..

THIS YORUBA PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND..

See them discussing like .......

DEM THINK SAY NIGERIA POLITICS NA LAGOS POLITICS

IGNORANTLY SOPHISTICATING grin

Kai.... imagine that you and your kinsmen... your life ambition is to hawk gala, lick aboki ass and be houseboys.

I learnt Atiku was sending Obi to wash his wives' panties.

Unfortunately the guy na polygamist...plenty panties to wash.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by Satoshidex: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

But...

Just for the Records: Northerners in Oyo, Ogun etc were attacked, killed, properties destroyed and displaced in what was a planned ethnic attack.

No single Yoruba Leader either political or monarch came out to openly condemn this barbaric act.

we will never forget the killing of our innocent northern traders in the south west!!

the north remembers

Tell Tinubu that there's still time to form a political party that will bring the whole south together against the north!!

The north will never support a Yoruba into the corridor of power!!

Thank God that you people showed your hatred for the north on time....

I will even prefer an igbo man... My face to face enemy into power... Than a bloody back stabber!!

Shut up.. you're not the north.. you're just a nairaland jobless rat

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by thelordismywitn: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2021
Before nki
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by Hassanmaye(m): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2021
The yorubas want to Bleep up by chasing the hausas who are the majority in the north, the fulani barely make up 10% of the northern population, instead of them to go to the bush they are chasing innocent Hausa traders in the city, and that will affect 2023, meanwhile south south will get president without stress, don't quote me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by Asgard13: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Kai.... imagine that you and your kinsmen... your life ambition is to hawk gala, lick aboki ass and be houseboys.

I learnt Atiku was sending Obi to wash his wives' panties.

Unfortunately the guy na polygamist...plenty panties to wash.

YORUBA MAN TAUNT...

So DRY AND DISGUSTING GIBBERISH..

NEXT!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by Gandollaar(f): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2021
Monogamy:

We know the part of Southern Nigeria that are not interested in the 2023 presidency but are ready to sabotage other Southern region that are interested in the presidency.

Keep what you know to yourself...

I don't envy any Southerner who inherits the present day Nigeria's problems as president.
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by BlackPantherxXx: 10:14am On Feb 21, 2021
Asgard13:

YORUBA MAN TAUNT...

So DRY AND DISGUSTING GIBBERISH..

NEXT!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 21, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Amaechi is the only southern Candidate I can support!! Umahi is a potential bigot!!
ofcourse ameachi you can support so north can do proxy government of 12 straight years with the Fulani apologist

Is it not because he fought gej, rendered his state a war zone and used his state money to fund buhari jihad agenda.

Is it not because he has been working overtime as minister to link all northern state with railway while the zones the money is coming from has none

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 21, 2021
Gandollaar:
As I read the heading, bile filled my mouth!

Animals can't dash me human rights...Fela

Southernern leaders are dead tigers or even none at all

Unless the north gifts, nobody is permitted to take!

When will southern leaders push for strict electoral reforms that would give everyone equal opportunity and votes would count?
Exactly.
The electoral process shouldn't be animalistic.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:16am On Feb 21, 2021
IN Jagaban we Trust grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by GeneralPula: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2021
[s]
Arewa1stSon:

But...

we will never forget the killing of our innocent northern traders in the south west!!

the NORTH remembers

Tell Tinubu that there's still time to form a political party that will bring the whole south together against the north!!

Atleast that will be a small challenge for the north... Than wasting his time and leter be kicked aside!

The north will never support a Yoruba into the corridor of power!!

Thank God that you people showed your hatred for the north on time....

I will even prefer an igbo man... My face to face enemy into power... Than a bloody back stabber!!

[/s]

You again ..

Igbo boy disguising as Fulani... The so call tribe you people have been hating on since lord knows..

The ticket is between SW / SS

Yeeboz should get ready for their Biafra..

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by ClearFlair: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Good...

I will vigorously campaign for any of the following candidates:

1. Governor Dave Umahi.. (my favorite SE governor. He made my top 20 list of great Nigerians we should emulate..)

2. Goodluck Jonathan.

3. Amaechi.

4. Ogbonnaya Onu.. (patriotic, loyal and industrious)

5. Yul Edochie.. (My favorite Nollywood actor. He hates Buhari, that's my only problem with him. But eh, if I like you, I like you.. cheesy)

For equity's sake, power should return to the South, particularly the South East... If not, then South South..

Basically, any good candidate from the SE or SS will have my support. The North and the SW should not contest AT ALL... However, If the SW wants to contest, then the North, especially the NE and the NC, will also contest..

To avoid this, the North and the South West should go and rest and let the SE and the SS have their fun... cheesy

God bless Nigeria.

Nobody cares what you do because you're clearly bad at making choices.
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by sokera: 10:19am On Feb 21, 2021
Osinbajo is the best man for the job

1 Like

Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by AmazingELixir: 10:20am On Feb 21, 2021
lipsrsealed

Nonsense!...they don't have a choice neither are they consequential, if they like it or not power must shift to the south and the east particularly.
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by BREYZ: 10:20am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 21, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Those SW hypocrites ranting that power MUST return to the South, ask them which part of the South, and they'll start speaking in tongues. Their meaning of "South" is "South West".

Bunch of hypocrites!

Power is coming to either the South East or the South South! South West and North are COMPLETELY OUT of the equation! I will never support injustice!

Nigeria must better.
Let it go to umuahi because after buhari Nigeria would be so useless in every essence that it needs a president that would just swing straight to business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) / Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football / The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.