Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,284 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President (31416 Views)

Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 / Shehu Sani Dares Northern Politicians To Paste Tinubu's Poster In Their Houses / 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
myobjective:

Jonathan messes up the goodwill and fails to reinforced his southern base. If Jonathan had shown magnanimity to Yorubas, today we wouldn't have Sahelian saying rubbish on this page today.

That being said, no matter how hateful people like you are towards Yorubas, I will always vote a progressive Igbos any day rather than vote a conservative parasite from the north.

What exactly did GEJ do the SW? Kindly educate me
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2021
myobjective:

The power is not with you.
If you over push your luck too much you will find yourself with Niger and Chad in the same country, cut off from the arable land of middle belt tribes and the oil in southern Nigeria.

I laugh in agriculture feeding this country. Small issue we had in North West you couldn’t find onions to buy. Your boys are busy doing yahoo with North Korea not farming or doing any productive work.

Who is in this South with you? The igbos that have dominated you in your own lands or the south south that are angry their money was used to develop Lagos?

We have oil in Lake Chad basin but that’s irrelevant because the world is moving on from that. What we have is an ability to feed ourselves and trade internationally no matter what craziness you people want to do.

Just be calming down the only president you have were placed there by northerners. Split ko. Spaghetti ni
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
myobjective:

From 2003, the north had wanted Buhari to become the president of the federal public why the rest of the country including the middle belt has been giving them the middle fingers.

The core north never made Obasonjo in 2003, Jonathan in 2011, and Yaradua (intact most northerners voted Buhari instead of Yaradua)

That is not the truth and your narrative is tired. OBJ was placed on seat straight from jail by the creators of modern democracy via PDP Abdulsalam and IBB- northerners. He definitely was not supported by his brothers.

Buhari was more popular in 3 states (don’t know what core north is) than Yar’adua simply because every northerner knew this Yar’Adua was not 1. Healthy enough to be president 2. Had been ineffective as a state governor for 2 terms. 3. Was a prop for OBJ to come in with his 3rd term agenda.

By the time of elections of Buhari vs GEJ we were tired of old Katsina men and voted for youth. We grew to regret that simply because GEJ and his cronies ignored the security issues that flared up under him until it became the conflagration that attracted international attention. That is when the north finally voted in Buhari.

When it comes to politics we have been the most fair in supporting candidates irrespective of background and pushing for unity.

However your politicians and many of you southerners keep thinking you have more sense than us that know the leaders that are in politics and pushing ineffective or crooked candidates we will not back like Atiku.

Nobody is winning elections without the north worry about bringing out good candidates we suffer more than anyone when idiots are chosen. We just wail less.
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by 7lives: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Everything is wrong in Tinubu, Fayemi or Osibanjo contesting the presidency in 2023.Southern unity will never be achieved with actions like that.Obasanjo has represented the SW 1999-2007, Osibanjo VP 2015-2023 and the SW again wants to contest the presidency in 2023 !! What sort of greed is that!!! Southern unity gbakwa oku

Southern unity ko, Southampton ni.
When APC eventually gives the ticket to SW, una go realize say train don leave una behind.
Your folks in Anambra stoned ACN folks that came to campaign for Dr Chris Ngige, where was southern unity then?.
Bunch of jokers. grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
7lives:

Southern unity ko, Southampton ni.
When APC eventually gives the ticket to SW, una go realize say train don leave una behind.
Your folks in Anambra stoned ACN folks that came to campaign for Dr Chris Ngige, where was southern unity then?.
Bunch of jokers. grin grin grin

Avery big WHEN grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by molotough(m): 5:49am On Mar 16, 2021
Senatorkolade:
Don't let the North hoodwink us, they know that the agitation for disintegration of this contraption called Nigeria has gained a momentum with the Igbos and Yorubas standing firm on Biafra Republic and Oduduwa Republic respectively, except the politicians who want their pot of soup (Nigeria) to remain one. They want to use the 2023 to divide the South on our resolute to end this backwardness called Nigeria. We, in the South West have told Tinubu and his co looters to forget 2023. We want Oduduwa Republic.
Look at their antics, they are inviting GEJ to contest the 2023 to make the South South back down on the END Nigeria struggle knowing well that GEJ can only run for a single term of 4 years having spent one term before, and the power will go back to the North for another 8 years. Please let all Southern politicians go and sit down, we want Nigeria to divide. Let the North go their way and the south go our ways. Na by force to live together?
No be by force ooo. Check all my posts and you'll see that we think alike and want the same thing for our people. Email me shdwmncr@gmail.com I want to discuss something with you.
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by johnmartus(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2021
Continue fooling yourself and trolling. Another yoruba man will emerge as Nigeria president. APC can't zone their presidential ticket to 5% people. And no state in south south was governed by APC.

Southern Nigeria will resist any forces that planning to make Jonathan as a president. He will only spend 4 years and power go back to north again?

Like it or hate it Osinbajo is the next Nigeria president.
Those SW hypocrites ranting that power MUST return to the South, ask them which part of the South, and they'll start speaking in tongues. Their meaning of "South" is "South West".

Bunch of hypocrites!

Power is coming to either the South East or the South South! South West and North are COMPLETELY OUT of the equation! I will never support injustice!

Nigeria must better.

My brother, I agree with you.. But South East guys are nice too, forget the nonsense we see online. Trust me, I never see tribe wey like Northerners like the Igbos. A lot of them are my friends here... Just that most of the ones who've never been to the North have been fed all manner of evil propaganda about Northerners. But we shouldn't blame them. We should rather prove our niceness to them through our actions. Igbos are everywhere doing business. Nobody do one Nigeria than them. They're tolerant. They're loyal and friendly. Na why I dey ignore these nairaland IPOB sympathizers wey dey attack Northerners. They don't represent Ndigbo.

But e go better.
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by anurd1991: 8:32am On Mar 21, 2021
See u. reveal your identity,. U are neither Hausa/Fulani nor from the northern region. Northern people are more aware than your myopic political thinking.

U are not from the north I know quite alright.

Most of you just created your account with different name e.g arewa1stson, kaduna1stson and host of others.

Continue to deceive yourself.

Come and market your candidate. Let see who is bankrolling u.

Arewa1stSon:
Southern presidency is possible!!

But...

Dear south west... Forget anything presidency!!

Even if power is going to the south.... It will never be south west!!
You people have been canceled!!

Even if power is going to leave the north!!

It will be going to the south south!!

Just for the Records: Northerners in Oyo, Ogun etc were attacked, killed, properties destroyed and displaced in what was a planned ethnic attack.

No single Yoruba Leader either political or monarch came out to openly condemn this barbaric act.

we will never forget the killing of our innocent northern traders in the south west!!

Even most educated yorubas both online and offline justified the barbaric act!!

the NORTH remembers

Tell Tinubu that there's still time to form a political party that will bring the whole south together against the north!!

Atleast that will be a small challenge for the north... Than wasting his time and leter be kicked aside!

The north will never support a Yoruba into the corridor of power!!

Thank God that you people showed your hatred for the north on time....

I will even prefer an igbo man... My face to face enemy into power... Than a bloody back stabber!!

Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by anurd1991: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2021
Pls, don't loud it nah. This is game of chess nah.

Leave them nah. I just dey laugh in Swahili.

johnmartus:
Continue fooling yourself and trolling. Another yoruba man will emerge as Nigeria president. APC can't zone their presidential ticket to 5% people. And no state in south south was governed by APC.

Southern Nigeria will resist any forces that planning to make Jonathan as a president. He will only spend 4 years and power go back to north again?

Like it or hate it Osinbajo is the next Nigeria president.
Re: 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President by anurd1991: 8:46am On Mar 21, 2021
See you.

We shall see.

Asgard13:
POWER WILL NOT LEAVE NORTH 2023.

ALL THIS YORUBA PEOPLE SHOUTING POWER MUST RETURN TO SOUTH ARE ON A VERY LONG THING
YORUBA DISRUPTED THE SOUTHERNER IN POWER AND WENT TO BED WITH PATRON OF FULANI HERDSMEN
NOW THEIR MASTERD DON THROW THEM UNDER THE LORRY DEM DEY SHOUT POWER MUST COME TO SOUTH..

WHICH SOUTH? grin

THIS ONE SAYING TOP NORTHERS DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND POLITICS OF NORTH..

NA THIS PEOPLE GO MAKE TINUBU PRESIDENT? WEY DEM NEVER MAKE THEMSELVES grin

All we’re SAYING IS THAT TINUBU MUST CONTEST FOR PRIMARIES
OSIBANJO MUST CONTEST FOR PRIMARIES

NO EXCUSES
NO STEPPING DOWN
NO STORIES WHATEVER..

THIS YORUBA PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND..

See them discussing like .......

DEM THINK SAY NIGERIA POLITICS NA LAGOS POLITICS

IGNORANTLY SOPHISTICATING grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti / Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors / APC RALLY In Ikwerre LGA, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.