Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged (23645 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by platido(m): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/fani-kayode-opens-up-on-defection-i-am-a-lion-that-cannot-be-caged/
L

Abeg who read that trash to the end...hola me make we go sip palmy and dog meat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by Golan007: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2021

I have 55 domestic staff in my house alone. Not one of them gets below 70,000 naira per month which is higher than the national minimum wage.

Cocaine sha.
grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
It is impossible to castrate a lion, render it impotent or silence its roar.

Ogbeni shut up. All it takes is one small tranquilizer and the deed will be done. Making noise everywhere. Mtcheew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by ikaboy: 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
55 domestic staff and no reference to official staff.

Oga who is bankrolling you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by dododawa1: 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
must you do your CHECK up in ABROAD rubbish.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by TheAviator: 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
but I believe that once you're not in the system nor among them, you can't achieve anything.

Please, perish this mindset. While being among them has its own influence, you can achieve a lot even when you are not among them.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by daddytime(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
Asgard13:
CRAMJONES AND HIS EPISTLES..

If you know you be oldie for nairaland

Fani-Kayode go test waters.. e too deep he run comeback grin
On defense he start to rattle.. SAME OL’ KAYODE
WHEN HE FINALLY DECAMP HE GO FORGET THIS EPISTLE... UPDATE ANOTHER

YORUBA MAN

Lol.....cramjones of life.

That was when Nairaland was Nairaland and only a few could afford an internet enabled phone or get on the internet.

How time flies. It is all gone to the dogs now.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by SatanicPriest: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
yu are not indaboski?
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by samwash(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Freestainworld:
Sir, they said you stole money during Jonathan's era, is that true?

Na this same question he take break one journalist head.
Nor take am were he they.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by Olawalelead(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lol grin grin grin
What an epistle
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by naijadrivablog: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
Your manhood and temper can't be caged, he meant.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by ofiko123(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ok..
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
ikaboy:
55 domestic staff and no reference to official staff.

Oga who is bankrolling you?

You really believe that 'hungry' liar and propagandist?
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by Inkling(f): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin

Our uncle is mad again sad

I stand on all my beliefs, core values and principles. I am the voice of the voiceless, I am a warrior, I fear nothing, I fear no-one, I am as constant as the northern star and I will ALWAYS stand against evil.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by Ten06(m): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lion of ram
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by iReddington: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
See as crack head dey rant grin
Unnecessary answers to questions nobody asked him. He must have taken a bad batch this morning.

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by Tareq1105: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by lexy2014: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Freestainworld:
Sir, they said you stole money during Jonathan's era, is that true?

Is FFK on nairaland?
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/fani-kayode-opens-up-on-defection-i-am-a-lion-that-cannot-be-caged/
L

All these our plenty lion for Nigerian politics. Na only for money matter or sharing of appointment them dey show beast mode.

When it comes to defending the common people or standing up to miscreants.....

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by oluwasegun007(m): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mikecold:
Did femi really type that epistle

If yes all i see is tears

He even concluded by calling himself the I AM it must really be painful for him

Lol....he's in sefia pain.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by Oju4190: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Dis man is really frustrated.....Yahaya Bello was begging on his behalf for him to join APC.But he was rejected.Hence the frustration
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by fredoooooo: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
Talkative , Elenu grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by mike404(m): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
Tolexander:
Usual nonsense and verbose.

Yet, he never answered the question if he had defected to APC or not in that long arrant nonsense
AJI YOUR SILENCE SPEAKS VOLUME O embarassed
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by MozB: 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
PrinceDz1:
All this long read for a politicians who doesn't
Which productive man

Sweetheart I'd rather invest my time in a book that will transform my life for good that waste my time reading about politicians who has bedeviled the country's economy for their greed and selfishness

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by NaijaElba(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Tolexander:
Usual nonsense and verbose.

Yet, he never answered the question if he had defected to APC or not in that long arrant nonsense

You are smart!
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by michoim(m): 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
Wao! What a detailed exposition from FFK for the first time, to the best of my knowledge ...
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by ArcFresky(m): 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lol, later he will say youths are begging him to run for president.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by zomby(m): 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
A total disrespect to all Lions!

A lion doesn't seek for crumbs...
A lion stands tall for something special regardless of what anyone thinks...
Finally, a lion doesn't eat grass regardless of what the economy says...

When I look at FFK, I see a shameless house rat that moves around the house for anything to eat.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by Organizer111222(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
55 domestic staff in your house alone Na White House be your house ?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by Gamezi(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
Oshey lion of judah

Na zoo you dey already
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by kdwar: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
What an absolute idiot... :-(

You really can be intelligent, but devoid of rationale and reason... its amazing how this can be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo / You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery / Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.