Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) (1126 Views)

Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni / Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) / Nnadi Kingsley: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She’ll Return In 3 Years- Husband (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by Naijaentertain(f): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2021
The actress expressed her displeasure at people that enter into the business page of those she works with to beg.
Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2pV6HFeNr4

Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by vikinatius(m): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2021
I hate it when people feel they are helping for my good. Madam you are helping for love and for your good. If u stop then you are not of God. Assume God will shut his ears at you.
Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by thesicilian: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2021
vikinatius:
I hate it when people feel they are helping for my good.
Madam you are helping for love and for your good.
If u stop then you are not of God.
Assume God will shut his ears at you.
So she'll suddenly become of the the devil because she's tired of helping people who will not respect her business page? What a mindset!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by Freestainworld(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2021
people will be begging anyhow as if they gave you money to keep for them, there's limit to what everyone can comprehend.
Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by vikinatius(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2021
thesicilian:

So she'll suddenly become of the the devil because she's tired of helping people who will not respect her business page? What a mindset!

Your crippled assertations has bent the denotation of my comment.

you misunderstood me because you are too fast.

#think
Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by Vikinatty(f): 10:58am On Feb 21, 2021
Stop talking rubbish because u are not bigger than some people that take helping as nothing.
Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by debbydams(f): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2021
Space booked
Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by sunshineV(f): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2021
but how u wan know say dem need help
Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by oloyedewaris(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2021
vikinatius:
You are definitely a begger for this rubbish you just typed

1 Like

Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by vikinatius(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2021
oloyedewaris:

I disown your comments. (isaiah 7:7)

Pls. I didn't insult you or the person in question, but i shared my view.

Let's not be negative. If you are rational, then kindly apologise or just forget it. I don't have anything against you.

1 Like

Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by Queenslander(f): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2021
Lool, this woman is truly hurt, Nigerians and their begi begi attitude on social media.. cheesy grin
Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by dat9jaguy(m): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Oh boy that guy you quoted is darn too matured.
From his response it shows that he can feed you and possibly your family.

1 Like

Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by dat9jaguy(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
vikinatius:

I disown your comments. (isaiah 7:7)

Pls. I didn't insult you or the person in question, but i shared my view.

Let's not be negative. If you are rational, then kindly apologise or just forget it. I don't have anything against you.

Nothing do you. You are a very matured guy. Don't ever stoop to their level.
Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by Kayberg: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
GOD is really trying….
Imagine if GOD was human, which animals, birds, fishes, humans and everything else He created are calling Him every minute!
What would such a man had done with trillions of cries daily!!
GOD really deserves our reverence, adoration, love and honour.
May GOD always forgive our incontinence.
Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by vikinatius(m): 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Nothing do you. You are a very matured guy. Don't ever stoop to their level.

Thank u my brother.

1 Like

Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by mrwonlasewonie: 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
thesicilian:

lol are you surprised? That's Naija mentality for you grin

The entitlement mentality grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by oloyedewaris(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Oh boy that guy you quoted is darn too matured.
From his response it shows that he can feed you and possibly your family.
Really, i never knew nairaland has mentally deranged people like this

I called someone a begger because he is feeling he has entitlement over another person's hard earned money all in the name of religious benefit, you're here saying he can feed my family. Just sleep if u have nothing to say
Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by dat9jaguy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Really, i never knew nairaland has mentally deranged people like this

I called someone a begger because he is feeling he has entitlement over another person's hard earned money all in the name of religious benefit, you're here saying he can feed my family. Just sleep if u have nothing to say

You don't know him and you are calling him a begger (just for expressing his own opinion o).
I repeat that guy will feed you and possibly your family (I no put water for mouth talk am).

1 Like

Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by oloyedewaris(m): 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
vikinatius:
From your theory you said she is helping for her good and not the beggars good, so why are the beggars always concerned about her goodness by constantly begging, you have no point at all,

If i have a billion dollars and decide not to give anyone a kobo, i don't think I've committed any crime, you can only call me heartless for not giving but not that you'll now be feeling entitlement over my money

This same people will condemn the nothern Almajiri beggars and now come to South to encourage online beggers,

Shioor, Hypocrisy at its peak
Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by oloyedewaris(m): 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
dat9jaguy:

You don't know him and you are calling him a begger (just for expressing his own opinion o).
I repeat that guy will feed you and possibly your family (I no put water for mouth talk am).
True i don't know him, i addressed him with the way he speaks just as anyone supporting Buhari this time will be called a zombie

You will be addressed with the way you speak, so never say rubbish to avoid being addressed rubbishly

And to him feeding me, to hell with his money, that's if he can
Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
oloyedewaris:

True i don't know him, i addressed him with the way he speaks just as anyone supporting Buhari this time will be called a zombie

You will be addressed with the way you speak, so never say rubbish to avoid being addressed rubbishly

And to him feeding me, to hell with his money, that's if he can

You called someone, you don't know him o, a begger and you are proud of yourself. I don't know you and I am saying he will feed you and possibly your family and I'm proud of myself.
Served to you just as you served someone else.

1 Like

Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by oloyedewaris(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
dat9jaguy:

You called someone, you don't know him o, a begger and you are proud of yourself. I don't know you and I am saying he will feed you and possibly your family and I'm proud of myself.
Served to you just as you served someone else.
Wo I'm tired of this conversation, i said i called him a begger because of what he said

What else did you want to hear from me?
Re: Actress Jaiyeola Kuti Says She’ll Stop Helping If People Keep Begging (video) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Wo I'm tired of this conversation, i said i called him a begger because of what he said

What else did you want to hear from me?

Ok

(1) (Reply)

“if Heaven Is Where Pastor Adeboye, Davido Oyedepo Will Go After Death, I Don’t / Bbnaija: How Cheating Made My Wife Divorced Me –pere Opens Up On Failed Marriage / JANEMENA Fucking Evidence Released With Kpokpogiri Tonto Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.