Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,998 members, 7,799,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) (44321 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / Meet The Actress That Speaks 5 European Languages Fluently / "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Crimrburster: 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by kramer: 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Khaleepha5681:
English
Hausa
Arabic
Kanuri
Fulani
Karai-Karai
Ngamo
Bole
Ngizim
Pidgin
Bade
Gere
French
Shuwa arab

I speak them well

And yet here you are on NL wasting your time with us grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Chidera99(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Prince ODIN..I dey hail
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Seunfretty: 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
If atleast 3 international language is nt in the language she speaks then i see nothing special....lots of Nigerians speak more than 2 languages within the nation....but i respect pple who speak international languages and local ones...i speak hausa ....Yoruba...pidgin....english ....spanish....(i can also read Portuguese quite well)
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
ensamy:
Speaking English + 6 local languages makes no sense. Convert the six local languages to one international language either French, Spanish, German or Chinese. angry angry grin angry

wow

of course

I can speak at least three international languages

French,Arabic and English
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
Seunfretty:
If atleast 3 international language is nt in the language she speaks then i see nothing special....lots of Nigerians speak more than 2 languages within the nation....but i respect pple who speak international languages and local ones...i speak hausa ....Yoruba...pidgin....english ....spanish....(i can also read Portuguese quite well)

True

I can speak three international languages

English, French and Arabic

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
Khaleepha5681:
English
Hausa
Arabic
Kanuri
Fulani
Karai-Karai
Ngamo
Bole
Ngizim
Pidgin
Bade
Gere
French
Shuwa arab

I speak them well

I don't believe this , how on earth could this be possible, and u said u speak them well?
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
buchivik:
This woman is ugly tbh.
You are just another horrible hater..you wrong perception about her good looks that God has given her...doesn't amount to anything...so keep you misguided honesty to yourself
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
redsun:
Why do this African women have to wear these bogus wigs that make them look like matured female guerillas sometimes? She is bright enough to be able to speak several languages, doing well for herself as an actress, and she doesn't need to have straight artificial oyinbo hair to prove that.

True
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
kramer:

And yet here you are on NL wasting your time with us grin grin
I am just here for comments
Nairaland is the home of humour
Once I am sad,I visit Nairaland just to see comments
Once I watch news,I will visit here for debate
No wating time but sharing ideas and I enjoy
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
Wonderful..
She married from my villiage...to prince okojie...and the prince is not a false title
My villiage in Uromi of esanland is actually a Royal one...hence all who hale from there are prince and princesses ...

She be our obiaha ....Esan ppl in the house una oyeeeee

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mummymahdi:

I don't believe this , how on earth could this be possible, and u said u speak them well?

Of course I speak them well

My state have many languages, and almost all of the locals speak one another's language
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
buchivik:
This woman is ugly tbh.
that is probably why her marriage did not go the way of her colleagues
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Belmot(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
drinoayo:
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson has boasted of speaking seven different languages Fluently, Igbere TV reports.

The 36-year-old revealed this in an Instagram post on Friday.

In the video she shared, Mercy and her husband Prince Okojie wore Manchester United jersey.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLeMJsKC-RG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A native of Okene in Kogi State, Mercy is known to speak English, Yoruba, Igbo and Pigin.

The other three languages are not known.

In a video she made with her colleague Toyin Abraham, she spoke Yoruba on Wednesday.

Mercy got married to Okojie in 2011.

They have four children together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gitk_vwJHG8
And you omitted are native language which is ebira?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by cococandy(f): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
If she really does, then she should brag about it!
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by cRAFTsVEN: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
I know another kogi girl who can learn almost any language with relative ease. The last time i saw her, she was on her third language learning a fourth.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Onogiede(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
justosee:
that is probably why her marriage did not go the way of her colleagues
. na bad bell go kill una, learn to pray & rejoice with others so that door of success always open for you.
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by BrutusOj(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Khaleepha5681:
English
Hausa
Arabic
Kanuri
Fulani
Karai-Karai
Ngamo
Bole
Ngizim
Pidgin
Bade
Gere
French
Shuwa arab

I speak them well
Which language be fulani? Fulfude you mean?
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
BrutusOj:
Which language be fulani? Fulfude you mean?

Yes!

you can call it either way...it depends on where you come from

Fulbe or Fulfulde

Some call it Fulatanci

and others may call it bafulatananci

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
Onogiede:
. na bad bell go kill una, learn to pray & rejoice with others so that door of success always open for you.
who said I am not happy for her? Just looking at possible reasons why she succeeded where her kinds are known for failing.
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by edoairways: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
Freestainworld:
One of the Nollywood best behaved ladies, reason her husband is enjoying her since they got married, not all those married today and divorce tomorrow ladies.
Don't boast about any celebrity because anything can happen
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Earnerbitcoin: 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Oh
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Sibtygarr: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
Oluwasaeon:
No one cares tbh
so how did it get to nairaland frontpage? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Of course I speak them well

My state have many languages, and almost all of the locals speak one another's language

Kudoss to you

I guess that's Borno

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Has her ability to speak in different tongues brought Nigeria together? What's the point when tribalism prevails?
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mummymahdi:

Kudoss to you
I guess that's Borno
Of course
Have you ever been to Borno?
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by amanzejude(m): 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
If the 7 languages does not include Fulfude, Hausa, French, Chinese, German, Spanish and English languages, then you have no temerity to boost online to showcase your language skill-sets.

The aforementioned languages above controls world activities.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Brandonx(m): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
She's well traveled that's why! I currently speak English, pidgin, Bini, and Italian fluently still learning German. My friend speaks, Esan,Bini,English,pidgin,Italian,German and French she amazes me.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Badonasty(m): 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
most kogi peeps are multi lingual so it's nothing new
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Brandonx:
She's well traveled that's why! I currently speak English, pidgin, Bini, and Italian fluently still learning German. My friend speaks, Esan,Bini,English,pidgin,Italian,German and French she amazes me.

That's why I like it when I see people talking in different languages

I want to learn Mandarin, but I find it difficult.

Their literacy is almost different

Each letter represents a meaningful word you have to learn about 3500 letters

But my uncle tell me that,once I am there, I can find it funny

But I am not ready to go any southeast Asian country
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sibtygarr:
so how did it get to nairaland frontpage? undecided
Dumbass mods
Re: Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Meanwhile, most of us are bilingual...

We sabi speak our mother's tongue con sabi speak LIES as second language.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Bikini Photo / Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo / Ofure Izoduwa Christabel: Etinosa Idemudia's Daughter’s Name & Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.