Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks (37704 Views)

Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ / Community Kicks As Retired DIG Occupies DPO’s Lodge For 20 Years / Police Invite Mailafia To Abuja Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Farki: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2021
A country ruled by the cow for the cow.

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Asgard13: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2021
...... AFTER STATING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YORUBA AND HAUSA FULANI

AND WITHOUT OPPOSITION FROM ANY GROUP THAT NORMALLY WOULD VE REACTED

YORUBA PEOPLE WENT AHEAD TO KILL THEIR HUSBAND OR MASTERS

THINK A MASTER COMES FORST BEFORE A SLAVE

.....GET THE BOY AND HIS KILLERS WE MAY Reason with YOU PEOPLE ON YOUR OBA..

3 Likes

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by optimus106(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2021
government of cows.
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Perfectsouth(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by canalily(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2021
what is wrong with this country does it mean cow is now more valuable than human lives who is doing this to us

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2021
how will you kill first class citizens of Nigeria u need to be persecuted

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Macphenson: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
I just saw the letter
But I can tell you that
Dsp Ibrahim agu is an igbo man who change his name to gain promotion in fulani Nigeria police force
But don’t worry we have his number

So u did not see DSP YUSUF KOLO who signed the letter , and instructed Agu to carry out the interview.

Your tuition fees should be returned by your teachers.

An oppressed is always in love with his oppressor.

7 Likes

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by BastardWike: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2021
Lol, why won't they be called by their masters to go and explain why cows were killed. It's even just one cow shocked shocked but the traditional ruler of the place was killed and nobody was asked to come to Abuja to offer explanation, so in essence, a single cow is worth more than their traditional ruler who was killed too grin grin.

However, far more number of cows have been slaughtered in Ebonyi and Abia and nobody was called to come to Abuja to explain.

Everyone can now see who the real slaves are grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Sleekfingers: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2021
ogbuefieze:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/21/police-invite-ondo-leaders-abuja-over-alleged-killing-cow-community-kicks

the lives of cattles is more valuable, than the lives of nigerians.......very soon...the lives of chickens will be more precious than human lives in naija......
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Farki: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Cows own this country. Know this and know peace.

Meanwhile,

The FUTURE is FEMALE

The future is COW

4 Likes

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Tillatalk: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2021
You mean because of a single cow .. Nigeria is cow nation

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by PrinceOfLagos: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2021
See finish grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by dikeigbo2(m): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2021
wonderful

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2021
Farki:

The future is COW
Your future not mine

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Reference(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2021
When we say/said restructure they said it was corruption that mattered.... Hindsight is always 20/20.

3 Likes

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by AlphaLover: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2021
I see this topic and a song comes to mind ...
The chorus goes like this. See finish see finish ..

I can't remember who sang the song

grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2021
Macphenson:

Sonu did not see DSP YUSUF KOLO who signed the letter , and instructed Agu to carry out the interview.

Your tuition fees should be returned by your teachers.

An oppressed is always in love with his oppressor.
Channel your energy towards this bandit please
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Tochi3(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by LOVEGINO(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
I just saw the letter
But I can tell you that
Dsp Ibrahim agu is an igbo man who change his name to gain promotion in fulani Nigeria police force
But don’t worry we have his number

Modified:when MNK was shouting many of this people Called him names,they felt that kanu hate tinubu and don’t want him to be president
Even tinubu ask where is the cow?

Sad thing about monarchy,once they capture your king,subjects are gone,
They didn’t invite anyone for the killing of oba
But quick to invite the villager for the killing of cows

Am happy biafra is here,in no distance time,many Yoruba will run to biafra for refuge,
Save this
that letter can never be true. BLACK & WHITE LETTER HEADED PAPER? with all those cancel cancel. Wahala dey.
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Tochi3(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2021
ogbuefieze:
I don't know which is worse, whether it's soldiers conniving with Fulani herdsmen to flog residents in Ogun communities or the Police equating the life of a slain Oba killed by the same herdsmen to a slain cow? either way this is just utterly degrading.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Asadujames202(m): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2021
Aphonja been shamelessly bending over to collect Huge AMU from their Arewah husband tongue

4 Likes

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Regex: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2021
It's official. Cows worth more than human life. At least cows worth more than a Yoruba life.

2 Likes

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by orisa37: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2021
Is that not Jibril from Sudan?
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by PastorFire: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2021
They have killed a first class citizen.

2 Likes

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by NiRfreak(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2021
perkyB:
forget about the topic theres a pervert usher behind me trynna grab my boobs every 5mins, because am new member undecided
options ;
slap him
caution him
or just there and not distract the priest
*frowns*
shut u ..we are talking of life and death..u are talking of one oversucked and fallen boob..cow

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2021
The 'Headline' is a classic sample of what we call ', MISPLACED PRIORITY'
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Asadujames202(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2021
perkyB:
forget about the topic theres a pervert usher behind me trynna grab my boobs every 5mins, because am new member undecided
options ;
slap him
caution him
*frowns*

The way you bounce those plump butt cheeks on my di**ck

I will sale my house and hand over the proceeds to you
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by hibeebeeking: 11:13am On Feb 21, 2021
Thanks for the invitation. We are coming sir. This people are clueless and confused. They have seen scape goal be that. Cow descendants people. Come and do the arrest. And we be watching.
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 21, 2021
ogbuefieze:
I don't know which is worse, whether it's soldiers conniving with Fulani herdsmen to flog residents in Ogun communities or the Police equating the life of a slain Oba killed by the same herdsmen to a slain cow? either way this is just utterly degrading.

They sold themselves to Fulani because of religion.

Yorubas should continue living peacefully with their Fulani brothers. there is no formula to separate them.

3 Likes

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Tochi3(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2021
Just that you may know:

Slaves are meant to bear the "cowlistic" consequencies resulting from the "animalistic" incompetencies of their masters.

That is just the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2021
perkyB:
options ;
slap him
caution him
*frowns*
show us the boobs picture first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) / 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari / Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.