Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens (48735 Views)

Why Has Bet9ja Refused Me To Credit My Account? / Filmmaker Call Out FMR R/S PMAN, Over Refusal To Pay For Service [screenshot] / BE Sincere!! If This Happens To You In Public, Which Would You Grab First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
Just take your #4m & return the rest. If he's wicked, you don't have to be. Two wrongs don't make a right.

3 Likes

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by floss(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
I will simply send him a message requesting he gives me time to send his remaining 11million that I have already used it to solve additional expenses after all I gave him more than 8months, what are friends for...even if you carry me go court, it still requires time to pay the money.....if he rants finish him go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
Thunder will fire him, I will make sure I take my complete 4m and send the rest, but that's the end of our friendship.
Man wey Sabi but me go collect 5meter instead...The Extra 1mill na for Old times sake.
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by lekki1444: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
i will use the whole 15m to buy bungalow in ajah. then i will rent it out and pay him annually. and if extra moneys come i will pay him faster but the whole 15m is going into buying a bungalow. he can wait for his money

5 Likes

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
Take your 4,000,000 transfer back the 11,000,000 and end the friendship, no need to collect interest since u didnt prepare a legal document to back any payback of interests due to demurrages

2 Likes

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by Kayberg: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
Me, I'll not let his dishonesty trigger me do wrong things. I'll retain my integrity by sending back ₦11,000,000.00k.

It's a divine intervention for me to get my money back.

3 Likes

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by merits(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
I will take my 4M and leave the remaining 11M for the next one month to yield interest.i will suffer him before I return the money.

1 Like

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by elderjohn1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
I will finish him with abusive words thereafter end the relationship. For the money, I will start a business with the whole money to pay him back for making me to suffer

2 Likes

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by sckulboy: 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
when it comes to lending, people Are so funny.that's how I borrow someone's my money he never talk about it,and he is flexing up n down

1 Like

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by SarutobiEky(m): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
Omo people get money for this life o. God open doors for common man abeg. Since helpers no send person, I dey run my shit dey go, and help others I'm better than.

Op. God no go shame you
Collect your 4m and return his to him.
Then distance yourself from that unfriendly man you tag "friend"

God bless you sir.
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by Reference(m): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
Get legal counsel.. It is best to see the end from the beginning. Self help has its tragic consequences.
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by adaperry25: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
Where una dey see all this money
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by Collins4u1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
Firstly I'll take my 4million.

Secondly, I'll be sending 200k daily at my convenient time I'll tell him that's how much bank allows me to be transferring. Sometimes I won't send at all sef until he calls to remind me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by Polyglot7pointO: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
bmcariyo:
You loaned your friend N4,000,000 last year and since then, he has refused to pay back, which has really deteriorated the friendship.

You beg him to just pay you N2,000,000 and forget the rest because you are in a financial crisis. Your friend then says he can only get you N1,500,000 since that's all he has.

You feel like you have no option but to accept. You eventually give him your account details to send the amount directly to your bank.

You wake up the next morning, checked your account and there is N15,000,000 in it. You kept staring at the screen in disbelief but it is indeed 15m.

You grab your phone and find 53 missed calls from him and an additional 27 text messages begging you to transfer back N13,500,000 since he only meant to send N1,500,000 and mistakenly added an extra "0."

As a well-brought-up person, what are you supposed to do?

1. Send back N13,500,000/=?
2. Take your full N4,000,000/=?
3. Keep the entire N15,000,000/=?

#FoodForThought
I will immediately change my name to sarkin and learn fulani language immediately he will run away lol

1 Like

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by oluwaahmed: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Will send 10m to him and keep 5m 1m is the interest on the loan + stress

1 Like

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by lekki1444: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
bluefilm:
You people will always be asking nonsense and useless question all the time.

Is it even possible transfer 15M at once to an individual bank account in Nigeria?
people transfer 100 million naira sef. levels dey ooo.

1 Like

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by floss(m): 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
Collins4u1:
Firstly I'll take my 4million.

Secondly, I'll be sending 200k daily at my convenient time I'll tell him that's how much bank allows me to be transferring. Sometimes I won't send at all sef until he calls to remind me.
Sense no go kill you

2 Likes

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by PericomaNwankwo: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
Shellsploit:

My guy!

You're kind, even if I'll give it back, I'll delay it well well. Inshort I must chop small, na your right an em no get moral right to ask for it
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by stanisbaratheon: 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
I'll tell him I took 5 million naira loan from the bank and as soon as his 15million came, the bank took their 5 million.

He should take 10 million first then wait for his 1 million balance from me.

The table has turned. I will pay him his one million in the duration he owed me my 4 million.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by Champneys: 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
sunshineV:
Only loan what u can afford to lose. loaning na like gamble

How does this answer the question the OP is asking?

Dimwit!
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by LoudLord(m): 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
bmcariyo:

Additional 1M. What's that for pls?

The 1M is for damages,for not paying on time ND I still dey beg you to pay me my money....

Person way add 1M sef try,he papa na 4M I go comot then later me sef go pay am back...

1 Like

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by Ndubuisiogbonn8: 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
I will remove my 4million then send him 5000(five thousand naira) every month until i pay him all.
He must learn to be patient as I did .

2 Likes

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by faithfull18(f): 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
Promotions:
I'll take my full 4m and still hold on to the remaining 11m and do the same thing he did to you...maybe he will accept me paying half of the 11m to him when he gets frustrated... giving out loan can be something else, last year December I gave out 200k loan to a friend that promised to pay me back first week of January and how he is expecting over 300k and long stories of how credible he is, till date the chairman is yet to pay me back, every week one story or the other now he want to apply for loan from them loan companies to pay me back (that was the last excuse he gave).
Lol, let me not talk.
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by AiooAi: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
Take my 4m and then send the rest to Buhari grin
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by sunshineV(f): 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
Champneys:

How does this answer the question the OP is asking?
Dimwit!
ur mama dimwit. ekuke
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by mechanics(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
I will take back the money I loaned him.
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by BnBgrillNG(m): 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
bmcariyo:

Additional 1M. What's that for pls?

Hardship allowance

1 Like

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by MPESA(m): 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
bluefilm:
You people will always be asking nonsense and useless question all the time.

Is it even possible transfer 15M at once to an individual bank account in Nigeria?

If you are using a co-operate account, YES.
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
Buy BTC with the money and ask him to wait for 1 week because I was owing bank 10m.

Wisdom will not finish me. grin

1 Like

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by chatinent: 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
bmcariyo:
You loaned your friend N4,000,000 last year and since then, he has refused to pay back, which has really deteriorated the friendship.

You beg him to just pay you N2,000,000 and forget the rest because you are in a financial crisis. Your friend then says he can only get you N1,500,000 since that's all he has.

You feel like you have no option but to accept. You eventually give him your account details to send the amount directly to your bank.

You wake up the next morning, checked your account and there is N15,000,000 in it. You kept staring at the screen in disbelief but it is indeed 15m.

You grab your phone and find 53 missed calls from him and an additional 27 text messages begging you to transfer back N13,500,000 since he only meant to send N1,500,000 and mistakenly added an extra "0."

#FoodForThought

Well-brought up?

Come again?

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by iwattpro(m): 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
I'd take back my 4m
And 11m as interest cool
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
bmcariyo:

#FoodForThought

Take my 4mllion and send back his balance !

Any how he want am,for my money ... walahi am ready !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread / Optical Illusions - Find The Hidden Man In The Forest Within 11 Seconds / What Can You Say About This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.