Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens (48734 Views)

Why Has Bet9ja Refused Me To Credit My Account? / Filmmaker Call Out FMR R/S PMAN, Over Refusal To Pay For Service [screenshot] / BE Sincere!! If This Happens To You In Public, Which Would You Grab First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by Michaelota: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin I keep the entire 15m that nah interest on my money borrowed
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by nyiamfrank: 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
I will take my 4m plus 1m interest, then borrow his 10m for the next six months

1 Like

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
" Neither a borrower nor a lender be, for a loan often looses itself and friend" - Shakespeare.
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
" Neither a borrower nor a lender be, for a loan often looses itself and friend"-Shakespear
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by Organs(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

I get what you mean bro. I have a friend like a father to me one of the most nicest guy ever.

He borrowed a work colleague £320, not knowing that this guy wanted to go back to his country now come January 2018 after Christmas holiday this guy that borrowed money didn't come back to work then late February we heard he borrowed money from nearly 10 of his work colleague. By the time we total every it was worth nearly £1000.

Fast forward a year later same guy borrowed someone from his country £3500. Till today he is still looking for this guy that has his £3500.

I have learnt my lessons years ago any money above £50 is the highest i can go. If i borrowed you £100 it has ti be bank transfer and reference it as loan to pay back.

Nobody wants to be seen as a fool, better to be friends than be enemies cause of your kindness.

I understood your point better to borrow than to collect grin

Bros, i agree with you absolutely. I had a guy borrow $500 from me cos his mother is sick. He did not pay. He came back 2 years later trying to borrow $1k for something else. I just told him i don't have it. He thinks he is smart, i heard that he tells folks "make i use him head collect money from am" about people. bla,bla bla. Many friends has borrowed money from me, from buying ticket to relocate from Naija to Canada or to pay for exams or to putting down payment for a purchase and most of them paid back. Some folks are ungrateful and when they are even asking to borrow, they know they are not paying back in their mind. Trust me, my broda, they are the ones in loss, not you and never you. I was once in need before and a friend just trusted me and borrowed me what i needed, i know the feeling and i have been embarrassed by friends when they talked publicly to other friends or family about how they needed money so badly and i borrowed it to them.
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by Henri8: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
sunshineV:
Only loan what u can afford to lose. loaning na like gamble
Ever taken a loan from a bank?
Will they ever forfeit their loan to you?
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by Foodforthought: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bubblewitch:
I am taking my full 4M and then blocking the idiooot... silly friends trying to take advantage of your sincerity
Kindly stop tagging me.
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by bmcariyo(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
77up:
Take what's belong to you and pls move far away from that idiot else, he can kill you for real. Infact , you are in danger if you move close to him henceforth.

Remove your 4milli and japa from him.

Just 4 million. It means he won. I would like to treat him same way

1 Like

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by bmcariyo(m): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Henri8:

Ever taken a loan from a bank?
Will they ever forfeit their loan to you?

No way. Bank loan is a must you pay with full interests, some with default charges too
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by bmcariyo(m): 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
nyiamfrank:
I will take my 4m plus 1m interest, then borrow his 10m for the next six months

BADDEST
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by booz(m): 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
I'll take 8 million, return 7 million, hold the extra 4 million for the same duration of time he held mine!

1 Like

Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by bmcariyo(m): 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Michaelota:
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin I keep the entire 15m that nah interest on my money borrowed

Guy

15 million interest of 4 million. Over 300%
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by bmcariyo(m): 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
EMMALEX4REAL:
him own don finish be dat.

Wetin you go do am??
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by bmcariyo(m): 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
Badgers14:

As a Christian, I don't take what does not belong to me.

I will just take my 4m and send him the rest. I will also deduct any charges the bank will charge me from his money before I send it back.

If you want to be petty, refund him 250k every week until the 13.5m is complete.

Even if he carry you go court, he will not win.. because you did not refuse to return his money..you agreed and you are refunding it grin

250 k monthly. He shock me
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by rafosky1: 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
bmcariyo:
You loaned your friend N4,000,000 last year and since then, he has refused to pay back, which has really deteriorated the friendship.

You beg him to just pay you N2,000,000 and forget the rest because you are in a financial crisis. Your friend then says he can only get you N1,500,000 since that's all he has.

You feel like you have no option but to accept. You eventually give him your account details to send the amount directly to your bank.

You wake up the next morning, checked your account and there is N15,000,000 in it. You kept staring at the screen in disbelief but it is indeed 15m.

You grab your phone and find 53 missed calls from him and an additional 27 text messages begging you to transfer back N13,500,000 since he only meant to send N1,500,000 and mistakenly added an extra "0."

As a well-brought-up person, what are you supposed to do?

1. Send back N13,500,000/=?
2. Take your full N4,000,000/=?
3. Keep the entire N15,000,000/=?

#FoodForThought

This question no need answer. So far you can prove you loan him 4million and that they payment is due, collect your money and if he shouts too much, deduct interest on top.
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by bmcariyo(m): 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=Deepsky post=99325731]... Is our God not wonderful? [/quote

Very wonderful and faithful
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by bmcariyo(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mickeybook:
I DONT JUST BLV THIS STORY...

Your problem my dear
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by bmcariyo(m): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Most people have reason or reasons for their decision in life. If you have borrow but me personally i only borrow what i know if the person i borrowed money refused to pay i won't be bother or upset about it.

Why wont you be bothered? He borrowed the money, you didn't dash him
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by bmcariyo(m): 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
kellybently:

Just tell him you have an outstanding payment with your bank and the bank debited you automatically.

That you ll payback when u have it

Finishing!!!!
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by bmcariyo(m): 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
djfabsobis:
I will owe him 11million for same period he owe me, and I will pay him 1.5. Every two months !

You are nice. Why not 400k monthly? He need to learn the hard way. Good character matters
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by bmcariyo(m): 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
I will refund the remaining #11m after 10years. He can't do me nothing. What goes around comes around.

Karma is a bitch
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by bmcariyo(m): 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
Upoo:
You loaned your friend N4,000,000 last year and since then, he has refused to pay back, which has really deteriorated the friendship.

You beg him to just pay you N2,000,000 and forget the rest because you are in a financial crisis. Your friend then says he can only get you N1,500,000 since that's all he has.

You feel like you have no option but to accept. You eventually give him your account details to send the amount directly to your bank.

You wake up the next morning, checked your account and there is N15,000,000 in it. You kept staring at the screen in disbelief but it is indeed 15m.

You grab your phone and find 53 missed calls from him and an additional 27 text messages begging you to transfer back N13,500,000 since he only meant to send N1,500,000 and mistakenly added an extra "0."

You are a GOOD friend.
Take your #1,500,000 and transfer the balance to him.
You will never LACK.
My candid input.

Jesus pikin. Kaare
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by bmcariyo(m): 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
adaperry25:
Where una dey see all this money

Cocaine business
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by bmcariyo(m): 12:00am On Feb 23, 2021
EmmySparky:
next time loan only what you can afford to lose...

You aren't a business type
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by bmcariyo(m): 12:07am On Feb 23, 2021
rafosky1:

This question no need answer. So far you can prove you loan him 4million and that they payment is due, collect your money and if he shouts too much, deduct interest on top.

Isn't that too easy?. Considering the stressi went through before he accept to repay 1.5m
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by Hotfella(m): 12:20am On Feb 23, 2021
My friend Johnathan na mad man. He will pocket that 15mil and disappear. If God catch you, Una come jam face to face and you make pim about dat money, Oga go buy casket, na dat day u go die. Wickedness get grade.
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by EmmySparky(m): 12:31am On Feb 23, 2021
bmcariyo:

You aren't a business type
wow judging without knowing what I do for a living...anyways take it or leave it...I have had my fare share of this same thing...
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by Badgers14: 1:07am On Feb 23, 2021
bmcariyo:

250 k monthly. He shock me

grin. I was being generous grin

But I will suggest you take your cut plus bank charges for the transfer and give him the rest.

I was having a beer parlor conversation with my men them.. the general consensus was take all the money , let him sweat bullet grin grin

But I don't agree with that.
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by Algold: 1:07am On Feb 23, 2021
I wish the guy mistakenly paid it into my account. I will be in Sambisa forest by now
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by Mutigadara1: 6:37am On Feb 23, 2021
Take your 4m and then go to the police and report the incident, just in case he tried to do something stupid
Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by jahrulusyahoo(m): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2021
I would withhold the 15m for twice the duration that he withheld my 4m before he decided to pay 1.5m that purged him.
bmcariyo:

#FoodForThought

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread / Optical Illusions - Find The Hidden Man In The Forest Within 11 Seconds / Truth Or Dare Challenge..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.