Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

All Nigerians Should Read This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Nigerians Should Read This (186 Views)

"Candidates Of Every Nationality, Except Nigerians, Should Apply" Mulitple Dubai / N-power: Why Nigerians Should Report Candidates Who Already Have Jobs / N-power: Why Nigerians Should Report Candidates Who Already Have Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Nigerians Should Read This by Ayobami222: 11:15am On Feb 21, 2021
Good afternoon, Am Ayo by name, Am a graduate that venture into business after my youth service, I sell phone accessories but I decided to expand my business with paga and phones on loan but last year I was robbed with all my capital, 2 weeks after I was called that my daddy had stroke and I spent the only money left with me on him because am first born and no mother again and his not yet okay but I don't have money again and those I collected loan from are disturbing me every day to repay my loan and high interest is topping it everyday, What I need now is work to clear my debt because my BP is increasing everyday, Please I beg all Nigerians that has the capability to assist me to help me out, once I settled my loan I will have rest of mind because I can't sleep.
please help me
Am struggling and have not seen anyone to assist me, this is my 3times of posting this, am seriously in need, please help me out even if it's house help am willing to do it

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Needed At A School In Ibadan / Employment Opportunities For Nce ,hnd And Bsc Holders / Notice: Tony Elumelu Foundation TEF 2021 Reg Will Soon End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.